Author Topic: time to rate 'Wolfox' UPDATE -link to wolfoxs 'gayauthors.org' account  (Read 17306 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: time to rate 'Wolfox'
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 11:00:55 AM »
Slacker was a good poster.

Yes hopefully he returns or maybe a trade can be arranged?

Another useless gimmick "posing" as a veteran..

"1"

:o

The most famous natural athlete to be an expert on the steroid board yet never actually used PEDS. ::)

:D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 10:44:16 PM »
Lots of research and time dedicated to me there no one. Are you mad because I outed you as a literal homo with your "partner" and "significant other" talk with no mention of the female gender either directly or indirectly(e.g she, her) in your multi paragraph essay on your personal relationship struggles????

Yeah, I outed you. Now you mad. You're gay. It's ok tho, I'm not here to judge you... just laugh a little. hahahahahahh

Keep following me around talking about me. That just further proves how much of a bitch made fagget you are.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2014, 10:50:56 PM »
Lots of research and time dedicated to me there no one. Are you mad because I outed you as a literal homo with your "partner" and "significant other" talk with no mention of the female gender either directly or indirectly(e.g she, her) in your multi paragraph essay on your personal relationship struggles????

Yeah, I outed you. Now you mad. You're gay. It's ok tho, I'm not here to judge you... just laugh a little. hahahahahahh

Keep following me around talking about me. That just further proves how much of a bitch made fagget you are.

This is likely the response No One was looking for.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2014, 11:42:09 PM »

technically Penelope, I'm not talking about you- those are your own words. all I did was present them in an easy to read format so we could all see how much of a little weirdo/ homo you are.

that being said I think I will follow you around and talk about you as you have requested.

no need to thank me, gearbox.   

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 11:50:16 PM »

as requested by our sexually ambiguous friend, stayed tuned for the next tribute to 'wolfox' thread.

I focused mostly on his homosexual desires in this one.

the next will feature a broader scope of his posts to further highlight how much of a gimp this dildo is.

b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 12:14:53 AM »
1mr can you share which ip the wolfscock gimmick is using?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2014, 12:18:09 AM »
1mr can you share which ip the wolfscock gimmick is using?

Someone who desperately wants validation and acceptance i.e. "to be one of the guys."

He violently lashes out in tantrum against anyone who opposes or insults him. Who does This sound like? I'm guessing its SMM.  :)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2014, 12:23:50 AM »
as requested by our sexually ambiguous friend, stayed tuned for the next tribute to 'wolfox' thread.

I focused mostly on his homosexual desires in this one.

the next will feature a broader scope of his posts to further highlight how much of a gimp this dildo is.

I appreciate it hoe. It just means I occupy your mind AND time with you digging through my post history. Plus, it gives the wolfox account more standing on the forum. Any press is good press.  8)

Thanks my bitch.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2014, 12:38:31 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2014, 12:45:03 AM »
I appreciate it hoe. It just means I occupy your mind AND time with you digging through my post history. Plus, it gives the wolfox account more standing on the forum. Any press is good press.  8)

Thanks my bitch.

np.

btw keep thanking me- just that alone shows how weak and feeble you are.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2014, 12:48:21 AM »
np.

btw keep thanking me- just that alone shows how weak and feeble you are.

You're a homosexual that I outed. Get over it.

I own you bitch boy. You took the time to read through countless posts of mine and quoted something like 30 of them some of which where grabbed from paragraphs. This means you spent A LOT of time reading my shit.

Brutal self-ownage gay one. I own your fucking mind. Mental rent bitch!

8)
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2014, 01:06:44 AM »
You're a homosexual that I outed. Get over it.

I own you bitch boy. You took the time to read through countless posts of mine and quoted something like 30 of them some of which where grabbed from paragraphs. This means you spent A LOT of time reading my shit.

Brutal self-ownage gay one. I own your fucking mind. Mental rent bitch!

8)

yup.

and I'm going to spend a lot more time reading them and posting them so everyone can share in the mockery of you.

when I'm done with you, you'll prolly leave and start your account over again. you'll have all the credibility of a FatPanda or pumphard. we all know how that worked out for them, don't we, nancy?

that's the beauty of this- it's your own words that will make you a laughing stock and a mockery.

ever wonder why your friendless in real life, dildo? its because your the problem, not everyone else.

b

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 01:08:31 AM »

yup.

and I'm going to spend a lot more time reading them and posting them so everyone can share in the mockery of you.

when I'm done with you, you'll prolly leave and start your account over again. you'll have all the credibility of a FatPanda or pumphard. we all know how that worked out for them, don't we, nancy?

that's the beauty of this- it's your own words that will make you a laughing stock and a mockery.

ever wonder why your friendless in real life, dildo? its because your the problem, not everyone else.

Where is this other thread?

Im rock hard. I mean excited.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2014, 01:16:53 AM »
Where is this other thread?

Im rock hard. I mean excited.

lol it's pending.

right now the pansy is prolly furitively deleting his past posts in the hopes of avoiding such an embarrassment.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2014, 01:20:12 AM »

and I'm going to spend a lot more time reading them

that's the beauty of this

A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2014, 01:23:15 AM »
Wolfox seems like the type of 'guy' who pauses the Kim Kardashian sex tape at particular moments

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2014, 01:24:56 AM »
Wolfox seems like the type of 'guy' who pauses the Kim Kardashian sex tape at particular moments

wolfox is the kind of guy who's  drained more pipe than Liquid Plummer.
b

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2014, 01:27:06 AM »

are you suggesting that this old chap Wolfox secretly hopes to catch a glimpse of the male talents taint?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2014, 01:27:53 AM »

and I'm going to spend a lot more time reading them

that's the beauty of this

A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2014, 01:30:08 AM »

wolfox is the kind of guy who's  drained more pipe than Liquid Plummer.

Wolfox has cupped more balls than David Copperfield

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2014, 01:31:30 AM »
At least he has family.....

:D hahaha this kids a disaster.
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2014, 01:31:48 AM »
are you suggesting that this old chap Wolfox secretly hopes to catch a glimpse of the male talents taint?

Wolfox's ability to take 10 inches in the pooper without flinching was the reason Kim K got ass surgery in a jealous rage

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2014, 01:32:43 AM »
Wolfox has cupped more balls than David Copperfield

yes bigcyp (edit)  it's safe to say wolfox has been sprayed more than the crowd at Sea World.
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2014, 01:37:52 AM »
yes bigcyp (edit)  it's safe to say wolfox has been sprayed more than the crowd at Sea World.

Haha yes noone, Wolfox has pulled more shafts than Robin Hood

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2014, 01:39:17 AM »
Haha yes noone, Wolfox has pulled more shafts than Robin Hood

hahaha

yes undoubtedly he's seen more hose than Martha Stewarts garden.
b