• ARCE USA USMC
Dogs
« on: December 11, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Dogs
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »
I don`t see a problem here.  He tried to run over 3 officers and has a bad history of violence.  No problem at all here.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 06:43:29 PM »
 yeah... guess the criminal had it coming to him

I would hate it if they threw their dogs in to my lap though

they start doing things like that, it will happen to the wrong person

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 06:47:49 PM »
I'm fine with it also. Habitual felon willing to get involved in a high speed chase is a very risky situation, run the dog on him till you can get everything firmly under control. Not pretty, but still falls under reasonable. Beats having a hyped up cop shoot you.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »

Aren't you the one always talking about karma?  

Here is a guy dealing with "karma" (the criminal), and you're now against it?
Y

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 06:50:44 PM »
I'm all for getting the bad guy but I saw his hands go up before the cop pushed his dog through the window.

Cop needs anger management.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »

The dogs would eat you for breakfast.  Seriously, you are no match for a highly trained K-9.  There would be NOTHING you could do.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 06:53:12 PM »
  see... walter gets me...

when the person gives up... and you still throw a k9 dog in to their face... that is deadly force... that dog can kill with bites...

these cops do things to people that are against the law... just like that cop almost killing that drunk girl in the cell... no need for that type of violence... same with oscar grant... the kid was face down following orders and still got executed by the cops... NOT cool at ALL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
I'm all for getting the bad guy but I saw his hands go up before the cop pushed his dog through the window.

Cop needs anger management.

The Nig Nog tried to run over 3 cops.  The dog was put in to make sure he doesn`t run and to make sure he doesn`t have a weapon ready.

This is exactly what a police dog should be used for. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »
 TA     I am NOT talking about me killing a K9

I am talking about the cops getting used to this type of shit, and throwing a dog in the face of the wrong person... meaning some innocent person who could get mauled and or killed... like the wrong person, not wanted by police... how else do I say it? like the cops shooting those innocent people that they thought were Dorner... NOT cool to shoot innocent people... at ALL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 06:57:24 PM »
TA     I am NOT talking about me killing a K9

I am talking about the cops getting used to this type of shit, and throwing a dog in the face of the wrong person... meaning some innocent person who could get mauled and or killed... like the wrong person, not wanted by police... how else do I say it? like the cops shooting those innocent people that they thought were dorner... NOT cool to shoot innocent people... at ALL
You take your car and try to run over 3 cops with a violent history like that nig nog has.  The dog was justified. 

Why did the nig nog run in the first place and try to run over 3 cops?  I guarantee you that if he just stopped, not tried to run, not try to run over any cops, no dog would have been used.

Why have sympathy for such scum?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 06:58:21 PM »
Fuck him

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 06:59:15 PM »
If an officer can't control himself under stressful conditions he doesn't need to be a cop. Do I feel bad for the offender, absolutely not but I do think the officer was wrong and he acted unprofessionally.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 07:04:10 PM »
If an officer can't control himself under stressful conditions he doesn't need to be a cop. Do I feel bad for the offender, absolutely not but I do think the officer was wrong and he acted unprofessionally.
Stressful?  You mean nearly dying from being run over and then going in pursuit on a high speed chase with a violent felon that has a history of gun violence and weapon assaults?

How did the officer know that he wouldn`t hit the accelerator once they got near him?  He already did that once before.  How would they know if he had a gun or not on the passenger seat?

Putting the dog in there to subdue him was the right move.

Nig Nog should not have tried to kill 3 cops and should have not started a High Speed Chase.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 07:05:35 PM »
thank you walter and archer for seeing my pov

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 07:08:52 PM »
Stressful?  You mean nearly dying from being run over and then going in pursuit on a high speed chase with a violent felon that has a history of gun violence and weapon assaults?

How did the officer know that he wouldn`t hit the accelerator once they got near him?  He already did that once before.  How would they know if he had a gun or not on the passenger seat?

Nig Nog should not have tried to kill 3 cops and should have not started a High Speed Chase.

Let me look at the video again.  Ill give what youre saying consideration.
A

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 07:13:56 PM »
Stressful?  You mean nearly dying from being run over and then going in pursuit on a high speed chase with a violent felon that has a history of gun violence and weapon assaults?

How did the officer know that he wouldn`t hit the accelerator once they got near him?  He already did that once before.  How would they know if he had a gun or not on the passenger seat?

This is true. The cop and dog are the first ones on scene. You can't open driver side because it's damaged and blocked by the car. You'd have to stand there and trust that a known, repeat bad guy isn't going to go for something, etc.... Fuck that.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 07:15:27 PM »
You take your car and try to run over 3 cops with a violent history like that nig nog has.  The dog was justified.  

Why did the nig nog run in the first place and try to run over 3 cops?  I guarantee you that if he just stopped, not tried to run, not try to run over any cops, no dog would have been used.

Why have sympathy for such scum?

The guy put his hands up and the officer shoved his dog through the window.

This is not sympathy this is common sense and why the officer was investigated. That guy wasn't going anywhere based on the scene and there was another cop breaking his passenger window.  No need to wedge the dog through the window at this point especially when the guy has his hands up.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »
the dog is not just another compliance tool they can abuse when they've had a bad day.

Was it the k9 cop who did this? I find that hard to believe as they should know that the dog is more valuable than 99% of cops on the beat...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4bc_1380488501

yeah... let the dogs almost kill this kid too...

he had a right to tell the cops to fuck off... they had NO right to almost kill him.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 07:31:10 PM »
the dog is not just another compliance tool they can abuse when they've had a bad day.

Was it the k9 cop who did this? I find that hard to believe as they should know that the dog is more valuable than 99% of cops on the beat...

Great point. I have friends who are k9 officers and they would not jam one of their dogs through a car window.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 07:32:59 PM »
Different situation. That was just a lippy kid, the bunch of cops could've got him under control and probably should've just let him wander off, etc.... without any intervention.

The other guy earned the dog, and everything else by being a historically violent criminal.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 07:33:11 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4bc_1380488501

yeah... let the dogs almost kill this kid too...

he had a right to tell the cops to fuck off... they had NO right to almost kill him.

^

Walter, check this out too

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 07:39:30 PM »
a

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
Video 1:  "I surrender!"  Bullshit.  A) I can run you over with no hands on the wheel. B) I'm not taking a surrender on pure faith of someone I was in a hot pursuit with.  Ric Flair 101

Video 2: I saw 5 cops humping a greased up football.  The dog did his job. Train those cops how to restrain a 165lber.