Author Topic: Wavelength PLEASE come back!!  (Read 2707 times)

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
Re: Wavelength PLEASE come back!!
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2019, 07:44:09 AM »
Why’d you change handles?

Who is it really?

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2019, 07:46:22 AM »
Twink?? Don't you mean TWIG??
::homosexual outage subliminally occuring::   

It‘s a forum about thonged oiled up men prancing around to funny music judged by creepy old fat dudes, what do you expect.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2019, 09:24:15 AM »
Who is it really?

Really?  If you just weren't around since I started posting again a few months ago, or when I was active years ago I understand.  If neither of those apply; I don't think I could have made it anymore obvious since I'm against gimmick accounts. :-\

Why’d you change handles?

Try to keep this short (haha, yeah right)....I had two warehouse jobs when I was a kid.  Nickname at one was Bam Bam, and Mighty Mouse at the other.  I used to post here as guest with both of those names way b4 I joined.  I don't remember if it was here, or another site that I tried to sign up with Mighty Mouse but it was taken.  

There's a little story that happened at the job where I was called Mighty Mouse that led me to come up with myt1, and so that's what I registered/used everywhere.  I'm not dumb, but I wasn't thinking; and I realized after the fact that it had another connotation. I always regretted that a bit, but most people oddly never understood what it was saying until recently.  Some people have been joking in replies lately with stuff like "almighty one".......it was never meant to be that I was saying I'm God....just that I was strong back in the day for a little shit.

So that's the background.  The reason for the change was that with people saying things that related to God, I didn't want to encourage that as I feel it's a bit blasphemous.  Also, I'm older now and have just started working out again.  I've been pretty open about the pathetic poundages I'm using in the gym lately, and they are far from mighty.  

The shitty thing is that I tried to just get the account name changed through the mods, and then Ron ~ 6 weeks ago.  I knew what name I wanted, just not how I'd lay it out.  New name is an homage to getting injured, and starting over (kinda like myt1 version 2), and also to be encouraging vs. a statement of being superior.  After waiting so long, I just decided to create a new account.  The joke was supposed to be that I did it during RobC's "positivity" week since it's part encouraging, but it turns out I had to wait over 2 fuckin weeks to be "approved".  
Joke was ruined, and as you can tell I'm a little bitter about it taking so long when I tried to do things openly and honestly.>:(

There ya go.......I'm sure you're sorry you asked now! ;D

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2019, 10:04:11 AM »
Really?  If you just weren't around since I started posting again a few months ago, or when I was active years ago I understand.  If neither of those apply; I don't think I could have made it anymore obvious since I'm against gimmick accounts. :-\

Dude, I haven‘t been on here for many years. I‘m old, I barely remember my kid‘s names.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2019, 10:10:36 AM »
Dude, I haven‘t been on here for many years. I‘m old, I barely remember my kid‘s names.

LMAO!  Does not apply to you then. 

Trying to remember shit as we get older is a bitch, ain't it? :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2019, 05:15:23 PM »
Twink?? Don't you mean TWIG??
::homosexual outage subliminally occuring::   

lol

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2019, 11:06:41 PM »
LMAO!  Does not apply to you then. 

Trying to remember shit as we get older is a bitch, ain't it? :D

Sure is. Well I do remember lots of guys here, most of them seem to be gone though. TA, Go4it, and TBomz still here but where are Deicide, Debussy, Chimpsey, Mars, Nobody, Kiwiol, Donkey Kong, Affeman, Che, No Patience, Eyeball Chambers, Johnnynoname, noone, bodybuilder1234, bruce, dj181, Haider, Permabulker, Wiggs, ASJCaotic, Fatpanda, shiftedShapes, QuakerOats, kyomu, meso_z, ...?