Author Topic: Genova Catfished Into Beating Off To Australian Slut  (Read 6055 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Genova Catfished Into Beating Off To Australian Slut
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2019, 04:24:42 PM »
Go to Sri Lanka & fight extreme islam ......

or

London & fight muslims acid attacks on females .........

Arm chair bad ass.  Most likely never been in a fight in your life.  I smell pussy.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2019, 04:51:53 PM »
Arm chair bad ass.  Most likely never been in a fight in your life.  I smell pussy.

Fuck of U & muhammadan's religion of terrorism .

72 virgins need U  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2019, 04:59:46 PM »

Fuck of U & muhammadan's religion of terrorism .

72 virgins need U  ;)

IronKunt is the new resident genius

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2019, 05:43:10 PM »

Oh, no everything offend muslims !,  :'(

Tell imam to fatwa me  8)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2019, 05:48:55 PM »

Are you muslime?  If not, then repeat after me.  The prophet mohammed was in it for profit and deserves to be in hell.  The profit mohammed was a disgusting fuckwad pedophile and deserves to be in hell.  The queeron is a tome of terror and islime is filth.

Of course if you are a muslime you will not say this things.

Personally I don't think your are a muslime but we are all waiting...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2019, 06:28:30 PM »

or

I thought Cops were supposed to fight Terror. Now, you want me to go overseas to fight?
 Camon, Man, go watch Rambo on Netflix or something. LOL

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2019, 06:56:19 PM »

or

Thats the main reason why I never believed in Religion. If you take a look at the Vatican, aside from all the Gold and the Money, everyones knows most of the priests are fags, Pedos or Junkies.
If I was to pick up, definitely would be Buddhism, but they dont eat meat, so I wouldn't be able to live like that.
Is Big Ramy Muslim? He seems a cool guy, down to Earth

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2019, 06:57:30 PM »
Are you muslime?  If not, then repeat after me.  The prophet mohammed was in it for profit and deserves to be in hell.  The profit mohammed was a disgusting fuckwad pedophile and deserves to be in hell.  The queeron is a tome of terror and islime is filth.

Of course if you are a muslime you will not say this things.

Personally I don't think your are a muslime but we are all waiting...

I'll tell you what I'm not.  I'm not a racist/bigot piece of like yourself, IronKunt and countless others on this board. 
Hope this helps.
Typist!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2019, 08:00:12 PM »
I'll tell you what I'm not.  I'm not a racist/bigot piece of like yourself, IronKunt and countless others on this board. 
Hope this helps.
Typist!

Pfffft!

I'll tell you what I am.  First and foremost I am an American.  You don't deserve to be.  You are the one playing this hand, kiddo.  You define who you are by what you say.  I loath islime for what it is and what it is, is death to any that refuse to submit. 

You are no match for anyone here that cares about freedom from the tyranny that is islime.  Your bed was already made but with those words quoted above as well as those you  conveniently left out you label yourself anathema to all civilized people.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2019, 08:01:33 PM »
Thats the main reason why I never believed in Religion. If you take a look at the Vatican, aside from all the Gold and the Money, everyones knows most of the priests are fags, Pedos or Junkies.
If I was to pick up, definitely would be Buddhism, but they dont eat meat, so I wouldn't be able to live like that.

Fuck Buddhism.  You read like a caucasional.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2019, 08:06:43 PM »

Then, fuck all Religion. Why do you think Buddhism is worst than Catholicism or Christianity?

So, because I have green eyes I should attend Sunday Mass!? LOL

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2019, 08:08:56 PM »

At least Buddhism (from what little I know) is about peace and harmony.  I don't remember ever reading about Buddhist monks going on a killing spree or beheading anyone in modern times.  

Admittedly, I could be totally wrong about this, but just sayin if someone's gonna pick something other than Christianity I'm gonna feel a lot safer knowing they went with Buddhism vs. islam or muslim.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2019, 08:11:48 PM »
Then, fuck all Religion. Why do you think Buddhism is worst than Catholicism or Christianity?

So, because I have green eyes I should attend Sunday Mass!? LOL

Is this now your dating site?  Why the proclamation of eye color?  Look kid, if I were to pick anyone to follow it would be the Nazarene.   I never had "religion" and I put no stock in the term for by it the world has seen the wickedness of men called the "will of God".  FTN.

Again, you read like a caucasional.  Just an observation, albeit an astute one.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2019, 08:14:35 PM »
At least Buddhism (from what little I know) is about peace and harmony.  I don't remember ever reading about Buddhist monks going on a killing spree or beheading anyone in modern times.  

Admittedly, I could be totally wrong about this, but just sayin if someone's gonna pick something other than Christianity I'm gonna feel a lot safer knowing they went with Buddhism vs. islam or muslim.

Yep, and if you dig a lil deep, all the Born again are into the stupid culture of having 30 plus weapons inside the House, the Pick Up trucks...

You dont see a Buddhist pick up fights on the streets. Christianity is worst than Luciferianism...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2019, 08:18:16 PM »
Is this now your dating site?  Why the proclamation of eye color?  Look kid, if I were to pick anyone to follow it would be the Nazarene.   I never had "religion" and I put no stock in the term for by it the world has seen the wickedness of men called the "will of God".  FTN.

Again, you read like a caucasional.  Just an observation, albeit an astute one.

Guys post pictures in here of their pecs, arms, Legs, Back and Delts, but.. I cant mention My Eye Color!? Are you serious, Scott?

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2019, 08:21:54 PM »
Yep, and if you dig a lil deep, all the Born again are into the stupid culture of having 30 plus weapons inside the House, the Pick Up trucks...

You dont see a Buddhist pick up fights on the streets. Christianity is worst than Luciferianism...
"Born Agains" aren't Christians.  It is just a wierd Americano cult.

Buddhists do have violence - u only hear the positive side through your controlled anti christian pro everything else media.   There have been buddhist armies. Buddhist wars. Very extreme violent buddhists in South East Asia. Etc

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2019, 08:26:56 PM »
"Born Agains" aren't Christians.  It is just a wierd Americano cult.

Buddhists do have violence - u only hear the positive side through your controlled anti christian pro everything else media.   There have been buddhist armies. Buddhist wars. Very extreme violent buddhists in South East Asia. Etc

There used to be a Temple in Brooklyn .Most of the guys outside were just chanting, selling books and asking for a dollar

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2019, 09:35:52 PM »
I thought Cops were supposed to fight Terror. Now, you want me to go overseas to fight?
 Camon, Man, go watch Rambo on Netflix or something. LOL

Yeah, why not !.

Don't watch TV , no pay tv  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2019, 09:41:53 PM »

What, nothing negative about imams & islams rape school madrases  ::)

I am very often in Buddhists land + I don't eat meat.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2019, 09:55:26 PM »
Hope this helps.
Typist!

Regarding to U: islam is religion of peace, no beheading,no stoning ,no throwing gays from the rooftops ,no rapes/marriages of 6yo girls,no brutality in koran,no public execution,etc,etc...........the last caliphate was the best example............

Still no fatwa  :P

;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2019, 10:21:58 PM »
Only a retard cares what another retard does

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2019, 12:11:17 AM »
Got to love GetBig, a thread about Genova pulling his tiny prick, turns to Muzzie hate, too funny.

:D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2019, 01:08:56 AM »

Only the monks are vegetarian.

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2019, 01:19:09 AM »
What‘s „bamboarded“?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2019, 01:33:35 AM »
Religion's are cult's for the weak of mind. Every religion thinks their god is the only one. Most war's are religion based.
Fake sky wizard's, Pedo's, Allah, and brain-dead cult members. If it helps people going thru hard times to cope, well, that's good for them.
(Again, weak minded).

No one knows how or why we are here. The one's that think they have an almighty creator, again, brain dead.