Author Topic: Is burnt toast activated charcoal? Is eating kingsford charcoal briquettes bad  (Read 1042 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Im thinking kingsford charcoal briquettes may be healthy, its pure carbon, anticarcinogeneic, its just not as useful as activated charcoal because the surface area doesnt have as many pores to absorb the toxins..... Burnt toast also 'seems' as good as activated charcoal.
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Doubtful.

"Kingsford Charcoal, for example, by far the most popular brand in the US, is made up of bits of charcoal, coal, starch (as a binder), sawdust, and sodium nitrate (to make it burn better). For the same reason that SPAM is cheaper than a whole ham, briquettes are cheaper to make than all-wood charcoal"

You want to ingest all of that?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Im thinking kingsford charcoal briquettes may be healthy, its pure carbon, anticarcinogeneic, its just not as useful as activated charcoal because the surface area doesnt have as many pores to absorb the toxins..... Burnt toast also 'seems' as good as activated charcoal.

After reading this I must seriously surmise that you have a gas leak in your house..
p

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Doubtful.

"Kingsford Charcoal, for example, by far the most popular brand in the US, is made up of bits of charcoal, coal, starch (as a binder), sawdust, and sodium nitrate (to make it burn better). For the same reason that SPAM is cheaper than a whole ham, briquettes are cheaper to make than all-wood charcoal"

You want to ingest all of that?
whats the problem exactly
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
I snack on charcoal briquettes daily.Nice treat.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Falcon, Tesla was vegetarian just like Her Adolf & you eat burn beef  ::) :o :P

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.

You want to ingest sawdust and sodium nitrate? Why?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
yup chow down

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Is burnt toast activated charcoal?

No

Is eating kingsford charcoal briquettes bad

Yes
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Grass clippings with charcoal and a side of olive oil!!! Mmmmmmm!!
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Grass clippings with charcoal and a side of olive oil!!! Mmmmmmm!!

Crooked ribs medicine  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
Yes then no.