Author Topic: Steve Blechman's Jealousy Statement....  (Read 10419 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Steve Blechman's Jealousy Statement....
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 09:52:16 AM »
Corrected :o

I have to admit, Blechman laid some smack down. 
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »

I have to admit, Blechman laid some smack down. 

I bet you believe all your hear as the truth....funny how you have never been right there in it like I was hearing all the conversations word for word and it was all jealousy and it wasnt about Daves job performance

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:05 AM »
Corrected :o

billy, i don't know you other than that i hear you have a lot of potential but on palumbo's site you make an appearance on a shit load of pictures and the only people who surround and touch you are men, now i'm not accusing you or anything just something i noticed

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:30 AM »
I bet you believe all your hear as the truth....funny how you have never been right there in it like I was hearing all the conversations word for word and it was all jealousy and it wasnt about Daves job performance

Big dave palumbo is gonna kill you, he already knows about what you did with colette

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »

Billy, I didn't have to hear it in person.  All I had to do is turn on NBR and hear Romano blabber on about Species Nutrition every 10 minutes.

Point being is that you can't run a business out of someone else's business.  Blechman could have warned them but he decided to fire them and honestly in any other workplace getting fired is what happens when you sell products from the workplace.

Like I said, I don't think Dave should have been fired but that's the way it is, Billy.  It certainly didn't have to do with jealousy.  What does Blechman have to be jealous about????...he's a multi-milliionaire.  
A

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »
You know what you stupid fuck,

You claim to be Dave's friend and you do nothing but make him look WORSE by posting up this bullshit.  What the fuck is wrong with you? 

So what if you slept over his house for a while?  So what if you did some favors for him?  You're not his best friend, you're one of a handful of people that know him but you're the only one being a DICK and acting like noone else is allowed to know him (like the other thread with you not even knowing his fucking home #, dumb ass) asking what TV he got, please give me a break!

You're taking this personally as if you're on his goddamned pay roll.  Just get off it already, you're association with him is making him look BAD not GOOD.

Do you understand?  You're not helping the situation. 

Steve fired Dave and John because he fucking felt like it.  He can make any excuse he wants but money was probably an issue and he obviously is trying to "clean up" the image of MD once again like the failure that was "ALL NATURAL" MD way back.  He'll come around again and regret this stupid mistake of his. 

While all of the moderators over there are blowing each other, and Steve, along with Shawn Gay and his new radio co-host Sex Dealer acting like they couldn't give a fuck what's going on and continue to act politically correct, you're over here fucking making the situation worse you TROLL!

GET OFF THE FUCKING BOARD already!  Nobody gives a shit about your stupid fucking opinion.  Go live with your trailer trash girlfriend or something.... NO wait, she DUMPED You again, right?  Make sure that you call her on NEW YEARS EVE next year so that you're not left out in the cold while people are partying in DAVE'S HOUSE you fucking idiot.

In light of recent circumstances, I feel it is my responsibility to clear the air and explain one of the many reasons why both Dave Palumbo and John Romano were terminated.

Dave was hired two years ago to be Editor-in-Chief of the Muscular Development website. During the first year, he was instrumental in helping to grow it. During this past year, Dave’s interests were focused increasingly on his side businesses of training athletes and launching his supplement line. And at what point did you ever address this issue as his boss? I assume since you are a highly respected man that you had send a formal letter in writing to Dave regarding this issue? Can we see the letter? I do believe Dave came to you offering you a partnership with species and you declined so now you are jealous that Species is growing while you just burned MD to the Ground with you jealous decisions

John was hired by Dave as a paid employee to endorse and promote this supplement line. Because of this, John’s position as Senior Editor was compromised.Can you please point out where in John’s contract with MD stated he was not allowed to carry two jobs? And how exactly Species was a threat to magazine sales directly? And at what point John did not complete tasks required of him?[/b]

Together they were using MD and the website as a vehicle to further their own interests, and as a result, less time was being spent on increasing the website’s potential and taking it to the next level. I believe this year alone MD’s Website has grown to record numbers and both Dave and John kept up their end of the obligations to MD…Can you please show us facts that MD was losing the interest of the fans? Since Dave’s q-n-a Thread was the most viewed thread and largest in size on MD’s Website? Again when did you ever attempt to put a stop to the issue…It seems that you as THE CAPO D’TUTTI BOSS could have easily said to Dave this is an issue an we need to put an end to it… Stop making Jealous excuses for you not being DAVE PALUMBO and having his level of respect in the community…We all know how people feel about you and that burns you inside and your only attack is to fire Dave and John

During their employment, Dave and John’s contributions were very much appreciated, and they were well compensated.

Editor-in-Chief and Senior Editor are full-time positions and we require those who hold these titles to be willing to give their total focus. Since you claim to be so good at reseach can you show us key points withing your magazine or website where it did not do well with what they had contributed?

This was not the case. Dave and John have not worked onsite in the MD offices for over one year, which made working as a team extremely difficult. I believe John lives in Florida and you have known this for sometime and never addressed the issue before so how is it possible to work in the office? Did you pay for him to travel up to work from the office at all? Did he ever say NO to traveling to MD for a week a month or so?NOW THAT FLEX AND SHAWN ARE TAKING OVER THINGS AND LIVE IN CALIFORNIA WILL YOU FIRE THEM TOO????HOW CAN THEY WORK IN THE OFFICE JUST CURIOUS TO HOW YOU WILL ADDRESS THIS ONE????

No one person is bigger than the team as a whole, and anyone who thinks Dave or John built MD is sadly mistaken. We have always had the best team of writers, athletes and employees and will continue on that path. When one door closes, another one opens and usually for the better.

I love(MEN’S) bodybuilding and have always given MD 100 percent and have only had the best interest of the readers at heart. I ask anyone to dispute the fact that I have always been extremely loyal and generous to anyone who has worked for MD. How many of your athlete’s are offered health insurance? I believe Victor and Kai had to come out of pocket for their medical issues as well as Dennis Wolf’s Hernia…..I am willing to bet you 1099 them so you don’t have to treat them as an employee…

We are very excited about having Robbie Durand as the new Editor-in-Chief. He brings passion and incredible scientific knowledge to the site and will do whatever is necessary to meet the same high standards of excellence as Muscular Development magazine. Robbie wants very much to work with everyone in making this a team success. I hope you will welcome him aboard.

In closing, I want to reassure each of you that we will never compromise our mission and will always look to enlighten and inspire as well as search for new ways to continue to make MD the best bodybuilding magazine and website on the planet!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 10:01:53 AM »
Big dave palumbo is gonna kill you, he already knows about what you did with colette

Would never happen.  Colette loves Dave unconditionally...trust me on this shit
A

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »
Dave has never been given a letter to withdraw his shameless plugs on himself or species he was never warned just fired!!!

All I am going to say about this is YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA what you are talking about.  You really are fucking clueless.  STOP.  PLEASE.  You are MISINFORMED. 

Fucking demented stupid Troll.

There are details that YOU HAVE NO GODDAMNED CLUE ABOUT at all.  STOP already.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »

You claim to be Dave's friend and you do nothing but make him look WORSE by posting up this bullshit.  What the fuck is wrong with you? 

So what if you slept over his house for a while?  So what if you did some favors for him?  You're not his best friend, you're one of a handful of people that know him but you're the only one being a DICK and acting like noone else is allowed to know him (like the other thread with you not even knowing his fucking home #, dumb ass) asking what TV he got, please give me a break!

You're taking this personally as if you're on his goddamned pay roll.  Just get off it already, you're association with him is making him look BAD not GOOD.

Steve fired Dave and John because he fucking felt like it.  He can make any excuse he wants but money was probably an issue and he obviously is trying to "clean up" the image of MD once again like the failure that was "ALL NATURAL" MD way back.  He'll come around again and regret this stupid mistake of his. 

While all of the moderators over there are blowing each other, and Steve, along with Shawn Gay and his new radio co-host Sex Dealer acting like they couldn't give a fuck what's going on and continue to act politically correct, you're over here fucking making the situation worse you TROLL!

GET OFF THE FUCKING BOARD already!  Nobody gives a shit about your stupid fucking opinion.  Go live with your trailer trash girlfriend or something.... NO wait, she DUMPED You again, right?  Make sure that you call her on NEW YEARS EVE next year so that you're not left out in the cold while people are partying in DAVE'S HOUSE you fucking idiot.

MELTDOWN..... ;D
A

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 10:04:15 AM »

Would never happen.  Colette loves Dave unconditionally...trust me on this shit

Vince, get the gyno fixed yet you fucking troll?

Meltdown is when someone speaks INCOHERENTLY. 

But since you have no COMPREHENSION and an inability to FORMULATE THOUGHTS you obviously file anything that makes sense under "MELTDOWN".

How about you "MELT-DOWN" your fucking gyno and then come back and show us what a real bodybuilder looks like, ok failure?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2009, 10:06:48 AM »

hahah oh brother

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2009, 10:08:09 AM »
hahah oh brother

Quite possibly your most intelligent point of all time!  I'm glad the medication finally kicked in!  When are they going to take that ox cock out of your ass?  Or does that require invasive surgery?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2009, 10:10:21 AM »
Vince, get the gyno fixed yet you fucking troll?

Meltdown is when someone speaks INCOHERENTLY. 

But since you have no COMPREHENSION and an inability to FORMULATE THOUGHTS you obviously file anything that makes sense under "MELTDOWN".

How about you "MELT-DOWN" your fucking gyno and then come back and show us what a real bodybuilder looks like, ok failure?

Double Meltdown..... ;D
A

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2009, 10:15:45 AM »
Quite possibly your most intelligent point of all time!  I'm glad the medication finally kicked in!  When are they going to take that ox cock out of your ass?  Or does that require invasive surgery?
simmer down super schmoe. Take Lee's trunks off your head and see the big picture. The nubain addict and fake gh peddler could care less about you or how many issues of "MD" you've bought sitting under your mattress with the pages stuck together.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2009, 10:20:03 AM »
simmer down super schmoe. Take Lee's trunks off your head and see the big picture. The nubain addict and fake gh peddler could care less about you or how many issues of "MD" you've bought sitting under your mattress with the pages stuck together.

chuckle....well he sort of does have point but he could have came across better instead of acting like a crazed lunatic.
A

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »
First: of all Mars stop that bullshit, that shit is uncalled for.

Second: I think it was a good decission to get rid of both, every company needs to stay "flex"ible and should never be afraid to get rid of dead weight.

Mars keep it up.  that was a spankable pic
Most are all show no go!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »
hey BIlly any inside stories about Blechman pressuring BBers into doing gay shit with or for him??

you know Kai Greene knows what Steve's asshole tastes like :-X

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »
So now we can't say "calm down, its just the internet!"

The internet can actually be usefull, especially to be vengeful?

I'm gonna off myself!!!!!!
Most are all show no go!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2009, 11:03:45 AM »
He doesn't work. It's more of his lies. He pretends to be a senior executive at a big company. It's a joke, he spends all his day on the internet looking at snuff vids and starting attention whore threads. a real "Bill Gates" ::)

no no no noooo ;) never said any of that, proove me otherwise, never lied on the board I'm not like you.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »

WOW :) That was mean, but you are 100% correct. 

Billy Guns

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2009, 11:23:15 AM »

Billy, I didn't have to hear it in person.  All I had to do is turn on NBR and hear Romano blabber on about Species Nutrition every 10 minutes.

Point being is that you can't run a business out of someone else's business.  Blechman could have warned them but he decided to fire them and honestly in any other workplace getting fired is what happens when you sell products from the workplace.

Like I said, I don't think Dave should have been fired but that's the way it is, Billy.  It certainly didn't have to do with jealousy.  What does Blechman have to be jealous about????...he's a multi-milliionaire.  

I hear you vince but like you said you always heard this going on all the time...so ask yourself this why did steve never address the issue from day one like a true professional bussiness man would he let it go on and now he is jealous of the success and this was his jealous fit trying to stop it.....

Billy Guns

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »

OK NOW WHO GAVE ADMAN AKA ADAM GINSBERG an account here LMAO are you mad...ask Steve to give you another hug adam

Billy Guns

« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2009, 11:25:25 AM »

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »
are you SERIOULSY surprised?
Nope...just thought it was funny...

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2009, 11:26:01 AM »
I hear you vince but like you said you always heard this going on all the time...so ask yourself this why did steve never address the issue from day one like a true professional bussiness man would he let it go on and now he is jealous of the success and this was his jealous fit trying to stop it.....

Billy, do you think Shawn and Flex had any role in this?  Do you think they were pushing Steve to do this behind Dave and John's backs?