Author Topic: Milos for athletes rep - and heres why  (Read 959 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Milos for athletes rep - and heres why
« on: May 20, 2007, 07:49:28 AM »
1] Milos genuinely wants whats best for the athletes

2] Milos is not afraid to stand up to authority. He will not be cowed by Manion or Auntie Ben - and he certainly won't serve them coffee or call them master :-\

3] Milos has clout with bodybuilders from all over the world - not just the ones in America

4] Milos is not only prepared, but is already taking on the corrupt elements in the IFBB

5] Milos cares about bodybuilders so much he even lets them stay in his fucking house

6] Milos is keen to spread the positive aspects of bodybuilding, and even gives free seminars to fans

7] Despite all the negative attacks and outright lies that have been spouted by his enemies, Milos has always kept his composure - and never lost his dignity

8] Milos is probably the most intelligent and personable bodybuilder on the planet - just what we need the public to see to promote our sport

9] Milos is a winner. He's been there, done it, lived it and still breathes it.

10] Milos would consult all the pros on whatever proposals he makes to 'the powers that be'. He would not use a bullshit excuse like, "it takes months to contact all the pros. Thats why i only asked two" ::)

This is not an attack on Bob, who is a very underated bodybuilder and has been a good athletes rep - but unfortunately he has been led astray and manipulated by the likes of Shawn. Also, as it says in another thread, Bob is far to close to Manion and Chang. The athletes need someone who will really bat for them.
                                That man is Milso Sarcev

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: Milos for athletes rep - and heres why
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 07:56:44 AM »
The whole IFBB needs an overhaul.

How much money is really being made, how much money should the athletes be getting, how bad are the politics in the current game.

If these above things aren't in order a single man in the athletes rep position won't be able to do much. Only the athletes and those in the industry know the real deal on the situation.

Also bodybuilding isnt mainstream that should be considered so i dont know the money being generated from the pro ranks.

I personally like chick i think he is personable and cares about bodybuilding. Some of the bodybuilders definitely are not happy with his progress as rep.

Well to the people that want to replace Bob... What is your plan? and how will u realistically make a change that is more than just words.

Just thought i'd throw those ideas out there. i have no real position on the matter cos i dont have the behind the scenes knowledge or know if the changes that ARE NEEDED can realistically occur.

ps - chickamania is still running wild!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 08:49:34 AM »
The whole IFBB needs an overhaul.

How much money is really being made?

By the IFBB?  Very little.

By the supplement companies?  Quite a lot.

Ron: "I am lazy."

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 09:12:49 AM »
I'd love to know how much 'the blazers' make. Maybe when Milos is athletes rep he will publish their wages. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 09:14:47 AM »
NO

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 10:02:16 AM »

By the IFBB?  Very little.

By the supplement companies?  Quite a lot.

well said, those are the sort of issues i was getting at. ;)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!