Author Topic: Ministry of Truth article... Anthony Roberts  (Read 1154 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ministry of Truth article... Anthony Roberts
« on: June 04, 2009, 01:08:48 PM »
The Ministry of Truth is alive and well on GetBig.com Concerning the recent Lee Thompson steroid cover-up scandal, it would appear that many of his so-called friends are now seeking to distance themselves from their original position of “Lee Thompson was not arrested” to a half-hearted “he’s innocent until proven guilty”. But along the way, Ron Avidan, the owner of GetBig.com, is seeking to rewrite history. On May 29th, 2009, Mr. Avidan posted a thread titled: “Steroid Bust in Texas - stop saying Lee Thompson was involved“  - or at least that’s how me and google remember it. The point of that thread was to clear Lee Thompson’s name of any involvement in the steroid bust known as Operation Farmacia de Juicy Phruit. Now, if you go check that thread today, the title is: “Steroid Bust in Texas - Lee Thompson was involved???”

If you read the thread, like I know you are doing - someone asked me to change the name of the thread to make it more relevant.  Once again, I still am saying that he wasnt involved on that day, he was in Denver. As for him not being arrested, where did I write that. Once again, you say he was involved. Show me the proof? Because he was indicted on a 'conspiracy' charge. I have seen that over and over again.  Because someone said he was?

Interesting to say the least. This is a clear attempt at rewriting the original tone of the thread, to make the owner of the site look better (as the information he originally posted turned out to be 100% incorrect). We’re probably about a half week away from the title being “Steroid Bust in Texas - I told you Lee Thompson was involved“. If Ron wanted to inject some truth into the title of the thread, he can start by renaming it “I was wrong, Lee Thompson was indicted on steroid charges”. The doublethink continues, as Ron Avidan changes his position throughout the dialogue, contradicting himself numerous times:

I am putting it on you now - show me where Lee was involved? Yes, he was indicted, as have many people, past and present, but show me the connection that he was involved other than Brock worked for him at a smoothie shop. Facts please.

Ron Avidan (*original post): This is not true - Lee Thompson was never involved in this at all this week. Lee is fine and has nothing to do with this crap!

I still maintain this. He was not involved on that day. He was in Denver. And he had nothing to do with it. Indictment nonetheless. My opinion is my opinion, and I still think that?

Ron Avidan (*post 105) Did you see the cops swarm over Lee and arrest him? Was he on that list? No, he was indicted on ‘conspiracy’, posted a bond, and left. Ron Avidan (*post 119)… it is basically saying that Lee conspired to sell steroids. Based on what? That is the questin? On the testimoney of another person who got caught saying whatever in a grand jury? That is the evidence? If they have more than than, it would be nice, but that is the wait and see part of this. So why ruin someone’s life and family over a charge that may be baseless. Ron Avidan (*post 171) If the evidence of indictment someone saying that he was involved? Is there more? In my opinion, I dont think there is on Lee. I may be wrong, as I have been told, but that is my opinion now.

And... same basis as the first comment. I don't think he was involved. End of story. No indictment on conspiracy changes that. I have seen it a number of times.

The interesting thing here, besides the editing of the thread title (rewriting history a bit), is that in the beginning we were told by the owner of GetBig.com that “Lee Thompson had nothing to do with the bust,” that he spoke to him on the phone, blah blah blah, then the position changes to “yeah, well he was indicted” to “it’s my opinion  that he is not involved because the indictment is surely heresay or circumstantial“. It is amazing to see someone present something as a fact only to be proven completely wrong, and then try to repaint the incorrect fact as their opinion. Ron Avidan was wrong - he was probably lied to by Lee Thompson - but his actions now, i.e. not having seen any of the evidence and claiming that the indictment is weak (with no factual support)…this stinks of a cover-up. It is both incredible and absurd that Ron can claim to not have seen any of the evidence, numerous times:

So was he was involved in the bust. Was he was there on that day - when the operation went down. Was he involved on that day?  Or was he in Denver? Can you check that out? 

How is Ron Avidan coming to these conclusions? He admits to having seen none of the evidence, and yet seems confidant saying that there is nothing more than circumstantial coincidence that caused this federal indictment! Then he starts changing the title of the thread….and…a week ago he was sure Lee wasn’t involved, yesterday he said the charges were trumped up…  What will Ron say tomorrow?

How are you coming to the conclusions that he is involved? Because of a conspiracy indictment? One count of 49? What else is there?

Your articles saying the same things over and over again and complaining of a cover up is old now.  Do you have anything else on this? 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Ministry of Truth article... Anthony Roberts
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »
That's a lot of text.  :o
Spirit of Truth

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 01:20:50 PM »
AR is a piece of shit.

8)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 01:25:08 PM »
We need the Wizard of Truth* to speak on this!

* not an actual wizard of truth
from incomplete data

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »
Well, often people don't read details - and as long as they see STEROIDS, DEA...worst is being assumed...

I was NOT CHARGED with neither possession, intent to manufacture, distribute...or anything like that: I WAS CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO POSSESS ANABOLIC STEROIDS - FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!

Can you read this again - and comprehend my "crime"?

I was THINKING OF USING STEROIDS - and I pleaded guilty to that...I am still thinking BTW...

I thought this was quite interesting from Milos Sarcev,  got charged for THINKING of using steroids....  that is a conspiracy...

By the way, on another subject, shouldnt the real war on drugs go after the the cocaine, heroin, and other hardcore drugs that just seriously screw things up - or better yet just continue using our limited resources on this stuff.  But that is another thread...

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 01:30:11 PM »
I thought this was quite interesting from Milos Sarcev,  got charged for THINKING of using steroids....  that is a conspiracy...

By the way, on another subject, shouldnt the real war on drugs go after the the cocaine, heroin, and other hardcore drugs that just seriously screw things up - or better yet just continue using our limited resources on this stuff.  But that is another thread...

Steroids don't ruin people?
Spirit of Truth

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »
this anthony roberts seems like he hangs on ron's every word.