Author Topic: Evan and Kai Guestposing! video  (Read 2269 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Evan and Kai Guestposing! video
« on: November 01, 2009, 03:41:59 PM »
Considering that Evan is a pretty big dude, Kai owns him...!

Check out Kai's legs in comparison to Evans, very thick.

Evan still has a long way, he definately has what it takes, needs some more time.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2470/173/

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Evan and Kai Guestposing! video
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 03:48:18 PM »

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 03:59:42 PM »
BGSA looks great

his family has really been holding him back

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 05:52:19 PM »
Kai legs are huge.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »
Kai is closer to the camera.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 06:55:26 PM »
those are tree trunks!!

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »
Kai is closer to the camera.

Exactly... Evan holds his own... If he had some color on he'd look even more comparable.
A

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »
Exactly... Evan holds his own... If he had some color on he'd look even more comparable.

very true, i needed some sunglasses just to look at evans white adulterous physique.

his legs are coming along pretty good but he still needs to bring up his chest and back.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 11:08:43 PM »
very true, i needed some sunglasses just to look at evans white adulterous physique.

his legs are coming along pretty good but he still needs to bring up his chest and back.

He's SOOO white, it's hard to tell just how lean he is... and he is VERY lean.
A

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »
He's SOOO white, it's hard to tell just how lean he is... and he is VERY lean.

very true, i dont think there is very much sun this time of the year in conneticut or chicago.

he def looks lean im not saying that at all, he just needs to bring up certain body parts, but he's a young guy and im sure he will with time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »

off season yes...precontest, not even close.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 04:04:27 AM »
very true, i dont think there is very much sun this time of the year in conneticut or chicago.

he def looks lean im not saying that at all, he just needs to bring up certain body parts, but he's a young guy and im sure he will with time.

I agree...

Wiggs... he isn't THAT far away... I'd say Evan is in the top 10-15 guys in the world. I think this year he'll a top 10 guy for sure... I could EASILY see him beating a Hide, Moe, and Dennis James...
A

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 04:13:21 AM »
evan is huge and kai makeshimlook average ..oh man

Kai in my oppinion will say fuck it to the tight wist and will go for colemanesque proportions

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 04:14:47 AM »
Centopani is probably the most overrated person on the circuit as of now. He is a classic case of appealing to 'fans' psychological preferences, in so much as 'fans' want someone different to come along and start to break up the elite pile. He is riddled with structural flaws and will never attain much except a few smaller pro show wins.
Indeed, consider a genetic clavicle width that makes Heath look like Wolf. Moreover, chuckle how he partakes in "Heat/Levrone- isms" in deciding to blow up his delts to look ridiculously mis-proportioned, in a futile attempt to give the illusion of width. In addition, i would imagine that he further suffers with a genetic weight problem; his face always looks like he has ate all of the pies, even at contest 'shape'. One could only imagine the site that he would behold if he was an average drive-in Joe that never trained.
Finally, we could continue to discuss the very weak chest and other bodyparts, but the point is made.
he will never feature in an Olympia posedown. Weak genetics will forever follow him like a spectre. he is not the upcoming answer that many 'fans' want. Not by a long, long way.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 04:28:21 AM »
I agree...

Wiggs... he isn't THAT far away... I'd say Evan is in the top 10-15 guys in the world. I think this year he'll a top 10 guy for sure... I could EASILY see him beating a Hide, Moe, and Dennis James...
How can you say that he is in the top 10-15, when competed at one show, the NY Pro, with a off DJ and Ruhl, and nobody else, but he seems to not want do shows with the top guys. Top 10 means he compares favorably to the top 10-15. And off season means jack shit. Until he is compared with the top 10-15, your opinion means Jack shit, actually it shows you know far less about bbing, than we give you credit for...in fact Zack Khan looks better than Evan did when Evan was given the NY Pro win.

When is Evan's next contest ?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 04:40:51 AM »
How can you say that he is in the top 10-15, when competed at one show, the NY Pro, with a off DJ and Ruhl, and nobody else, but he seems to not want do shows with the top guys. Top 10 means he compares favorably to the top 10-15. And off season means jack shit. Until he is compared with the top 10-15, your opinion means Jack shit, actually it shows you know far less about bbing, than we give you credit for...in fact Zack Khan looks better than Evan did when Evan was given the NY Pro win.

When is Evan's next contest ?

Do you think Hide would beat Evan? Hide is in the top 10 in the world currently... Same with Moe. I think Evan has all the tools to have placed in the top 10 at the O this lat year.

Zack Khan does look good, but until he's on a pro stage being compared to other pros, there is no way to know how he stacks up.
A

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 04:42:29 AM »
Do you think Hide would beat Evan? Hide is in the top 10 in the world currently... Same with Moe. I think Evan has all the tools to have placed in the top 10 at the O this lat year.

Zack Khan does look good, but until he's on a pro stage being compared to other pros, there is no way to know how he stacks up.
I actually think Hide spot on would beat evan

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 04:43:01 AM »
Centopani is probably the most overrated person on the circuit as of now. He is a classic case of appealing to 'fans' psychological preferences, in so much as 'fans' want someone different to come along and start to break up the elite pile. He is riddled with structural flaws and will never attain much except a few smaller pro show wins.
Indeed, consider a genetic clavicle width that makes Heath look like Wolf. Moreover, chuckle how he partakes in "Heat/Levrone- isms" in deciding to blow up his delts to look ridiculously mis-proportioned, in a futile attempt to give the illusion of width. In addition, i would imagine that he further suffers with a genetic weight problem; his face always looks like he has ate all of the pies, even at contest 'shape'. One could only imagine the site that he would behold if he was an average drive-in Joe that never trained.
Finally, we could continue to discuss the very weak chest and other bodyparts, but the point is made.
he will never feature in an Olympia posedown. Weak genetics will forever follow him like a spectre. he is not the upcoming answer that many 'fans' want. Not by a long, long way.

Obviously you have never seen Evan in person, or on stage... To say the guy is narrow is akin to saying Kai needs more quad sweep, because his legs are so narrow. I like how you mention Levrone also having the same problem... I wish I was as narrow as Levrone!
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 04:43:46 AM »
I actually think Hide spot on would beat evan

I guess we'll have to wait and see...
A

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 04:46:22 AM »
I guess we'll have to wait and see...

yes

he got some flaws he cannot correct

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 04:46:56 AM »
yes

he got some flaws he cannot correct

What would those be? (and don't say he's too narrow)
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 04:52:12 AM »

No, I don't think Hide nor Moe beats him. But I think Evan has the tools, problem is it's like test to the kid who has the tools (mind) to do well on the test, but he actually has to put pen to paper, that's Evan's problem, he hasn't really gotten tested yet, it seems like he does a whole lot of guest posings just to keep his name out there, so that the paying public (read Schmoes) will remember him. Top ten is given him too much credit, especially when we have only seen him for one contest against guys who were not in top shape.

Until I see him in contest against the big names, Evan is just another offseason bber with big arms, nothing special.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 04:58:06 AM »
What would those be? (and don't say he's too narrow)
chest back smaller than arms delts

big quads weak hams and smaller calves

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 04:59:09 AM »
Pale skin dosen't look good under stage lighting

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 05:01:19 AM »
No, I don't think Hide nor Moe beats him. But I think Evan has the tools, problem is it's like test to the kid who has the tools (mind) to do well on the test, but he actually has to put pen to paper, that's Evan's problem, he hasn't really gotten tested yet, it seems like he does a whole lot of guest posings just to keep his name out there, so that the paying public (read Schmoes) will remember him. Top ten is given him too much credit, especially when we have only seen him for one contest against guys who were not in top shape.

Until I see him in contest against the big names, Evan is just another offseason bber with big arms, nothing special.

At least you sound reasonable... I agree that he has to do more shows to truly determine his potential. Until   Evan is standing next to other top guys on-stage it's impossible to accurately compare them. I think he'll be doing the new york pro again this year and then the Olympia, but I'm not 100% on that. Personally, I'd like to see him do several shows next year... I'm not a fan of the top guys doing 1 or (at the most) 2 shows per year.
A