Author Topic: Miserable because I had drunken KFC last night  (Read 32357 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Miserable because I had drunken KFC last night
« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2013, 04:50:54 PM »

I used to cut weight naturally on 3,000 calories a day when I had much less muscle. The thing is I am starving if I eat any less than 4,000 calories a day so I basically have to starve all day

I noticed some gear increases my appetite more than others. Nandrolone makes me hungrier than a bitch on her third trimester.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
yeah friend of me was similar to that, he got away with quite shit diet.no, very shit diet,infact, but he couldnt manage to go on semi decent diet and instead stopped altogether,inculding training.lol at how he looks these days.

he used to be way bigger than me, and only slightly fatter, say 2-3%, but that still made him a bloatso overall.

one interesting thing, pros offseason are lean, but very bloated, in order to get lean and cut, even they have to clean up the diet.

this should tell everyone everything they need to know, theres no need to think too much about this, a shit diet will make one look like shit, including the pros who are on every drug imagineable

A shitty diet has to have more negative effects on health while being juiced no?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2013, 05:08:56 PM »
A shitty diet has to have more negative effects on health while being juiced no?

100% yes. If you are natural, eating clean doesn't matter as much until you are older. When juiced up, bad food affects your health a lot more

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2013, 05:09:50 PM »
well, according to bloodwork tests,lol, yes, can be answered with yes.

;D

doesnt anyone on gear get spots after cheats meals?or fatty skin?or when squeezing the skin, some spot tissue(fat comes out)?

now if you think about this, best dont think about how its gonna look inside the veins and arteries and the hearth :-X

Nothing like that but come to think of it I've had my blood pressure sky rocket and have been out of breath like a morbidly obese person after epic cheats. All this while being under 10% bf...yeah can't be good. lol.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2013, 05:23:21 AM »
The genius is missed by most.  8)

Great minds Shizzo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: April 09, 2013, 05:26:46 AM »
Great minds Shizzo

are you saying that shizzo has a slightly over exagerated opinion of his get big status cyp?
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 09, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »
are you saying that shizzo has a slightly over exagerated opinion of his get big status cyp?

What i'm saying bigmc, is that this is my 5000th post  8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2013, 01:06:37 PM »
Changed my mind about running masteron. Don't feel like dropping close to $300 on that shit.

just gonna do
210 prop
490 tren a
3.33iu gh

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #283 on: December 02, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »
g

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2013, 10:24:43 PM »
haha, i hear ya bro. even on a scheduled cheat meal i cant help but feel like absolute shit about 20 minutes after i eat it.

Sissy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2016, 12:03:50 PM »
I find that Chipotle is great alternative to all fast foods...and WaWa subs, which you can get at any hour...some Jack Daniels and a WaWa sub at 2am...

Wawa is pretty good.  I just wish they did breakfast all day.