Author Topic: Miserable because I had drunken KFC last night  (Read 32358 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Miserable because I had drunken KFC last night
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »
No way. i agree that your lines will get fucked up after a 2-day binge but no way are you gaining 4lbs of fat cmon. Shit i might gain 7lbs after a binge but it's all just water rebound and if you get back on track you piss all that out the next day. Unless you guys are talking about some out of this world cheating. Really is eating 10K in a day fun? Going off the deep end like that prob means you're overdieting to begin with thus the need for this massive cheat day. Eat sensible

Completely agree with the logic here

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Prayer will see you through these trying times.

I think I've found god this morning after my actions from last night

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2013, 01:33:34 PM »
No way. i agree that your lines will get fucked up after a 2-day binge but no way are you gaining 4lbs of fat cmon. Shit i might gain 7lbs after a binge but it's all just water rebound and if you get back on track you piss all that out the next day. Unless you guys are talking about some out of this world cheating. Really is eating 10K in a day fun? Going off the deep end like that prob means you're overdieting to begin with thus the need for this massive cheat day. Eat sensible
It really depends on how lean you are. If you are 5% bodyfat and do a two day binge, you can easily put 4 lb of actual fat on cause your body needs it badly and will store and convert everything, however your body will be a furnace after that.

If you are 10-12% and you do a 2 day binge you are right you will not gain 4lb of fat, maybe 1.5-2.

dustin

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »
It really depends on how lean you are. If you are 5% bodyfat and do a two day binge, you can easily put 4 lb of actual fat on cause your body needs it badly and will store and convert everything, however your body will be a furnace after that.

If you are 10-12% and you do a 2 day binge you are right you will not gain 4lb of fat, maybe 1.5-2.

Kind of funny how this works, eh?

My body is very forgiving at a low body fat. I guess that I probably have a 1 day buffer where I can eat like absolute fucking shit and I'll be fine and dandy, probably a lot better looking the next day to be honest.

But if I do that two days in a row, everything turns to shit. And I don't even know if it's just my imagination, but I swear that my arms, shoulders and legs get smaller too. However, when I'm not as shredded down I can probably tolerate a few days of bad eating. Sort of the reason why I don't really give people cookie cutter advice in real life anymore. I tell them it's something they have to be intuitive about, you can't really tell them exactly what to do because there are so many variables.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2013, 01:45:55 PM »

My body is very forgiving at a low body fat. I guess that I probably have a 1 day buffer where I can eat like absolute fucking shit and I'll be fine and dandy, probably a lot better looking the next day to be honest.

But if I do that two days in a row, everything turns to shit. And I don't even know if it's just my imagination, but I swear that my arms, shoulders and legs get smaller too. However, when I'm not as shredded down I can probably tolerate a few days of bad eating. Sort of the reason why I don't really give people cookie cutter advice in real life anymore. I tell them it's something they have to be intuitive about, you can't really tell them exactly what to do because there are so many variables.
Ya this exactly right, the first day nothing happens. This is because the body takes longer then 24 to convert anything to fat, including fat macros themselves, 24h is the minimum, so realistically you can eat like a pig and if you do a cardio marathon and pull all the calories out you will never get fat but certainly not worth the trade off. Now at the end of day 2 everything from the first day is starting to convert to actual bodyfat and even if you eat clean on day 3 your body is still converting old calorie storage from day 2 into bodyfat.

And you are also right that everyone is different however I find that the lower in bodyfat the less of a difference people's reaction act with calories, storage and conversion to fat, but certainly not concerning water. Water retention varies greatly among individuals no matter what stage they are at.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2013, 01:46:48 PM »
I had pumpkin pie with whipping cream and a yellow pepper for breakfast this morning.

I don't feel guilty at all.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2013, 01:49:02 PM »

Exactly the same thing happens with me. Two straight days of it and it's a mess

ukjeff

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2013, 01:52:52 PM »
Ya this exactly right, the first day nothing happens. This is because the body takes longer then 24 to convert anything to fat, including fat macros themselves, 24h is the minimum, so realistically you can eat like a pig and if you do a cardio marathon and pull all the calories out you will never get fat but certainly not worth the trade off. Now at the end of day 2 everything from the first day is starting to convert to actual bodyfat and even if you eat clean on day 3 your body is still converting old calorie storage from day 2 into bodyfat.
You cant get fat in a day no matter what you eat.
I think two days is pushing it as well, it also depends on what you do on day three onwards.
I used to diet monday to friday and have weekends off and it didnt affect my overall fat loss.

ukjeff

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2013, 01:54:10 PM »
Exactly the same thing happens with me. Two straight days of it and it's a mess
Its just water.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2013, 02:02:56 PM »
I think two days is pushing it as well, it also depends on what you do on day three onwards.
I used to diet monday to friday and have weekends off and it didnt affect my overall fat loss.
No one is saying 2 days eating will get you fat within the 2 days. Two days eating can get you very fat but the fat will not come until day 3 and 4 cause that is when the conversion to fat takes place from the stored calories that you ate on day 1 and 2, get it now.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2013, 02:04:27 PM »
No one is saying 2 days eating will get you fat within the 2 days. Two days eating can get you very fat but the fat will not come until day 3 and 4 cause that is when the conversion to fat takes place from the stored calories that you ate on day 1 and 2, get it now.

Oh brother. ::)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »

really? i have never heard that or seen that on myself. i can understand gaining tons of weight on a 2 day binge like I have done myself in the past but I always assumed its was 95% water gain.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2013, 02:17:39 PM »
Oh brother. ::)
oh brother what?, tell me I am wrong so you can look fucken stupid, this is exactly the way it works and only people like you who have a hard time getting into shape will never agree with what is right cause you are to ignorant and stubborn and yopur physique pays the price cause you will never look good..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »
really? i have never heard that or seen that on myself. i can understand gaining tons of weight on a 2 day binge like I have done myself in the past but I always assumed its was 95% water gain.
The weight is 80-90% water but we are talking 10+ lb on a two day bing, actually I have gained over 15lb so 10-20% fat still equals 2-4 lb of bodyfat.

I think you are not defining what a binge means, I think you guys have this impression of a couple burgers and fries, lol. I am talking about buffet 3 times a day and massive amounts of junk food in between, that is a binge, fucken right you are putting on bodyfat.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2013, 02:25:23 PM »
Goddam... 18 bucks at a KFC for 1 person is ridiculous!!!

I can't eat more than 8 bucks of it by myself.... goddam!!!

You will have massive shits today.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2013, 02:27:46 PM »
Goddam... 18 bucks at a KFC for 1 person is ridiculous!!!

I can't eat more than 8 bucks of it by myself.... goddam!!!

You will have massive shits today.

;D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2013, 02:28:27 PM »
The weight is 80-90% water but we are talking 10+ lb on a two day bing, actually I have gained over 15lb so 10-20% fat still equals 2-4 lb of bodyfat.

I think you are not defining what a binge means, I think you guys have this impression of a couple burgers and fries, lol. I am talking about buffet 3 times a day and massive amounts of junk food in between, that is a binge, fucken right you are putting on bodyfat.
yea i hear ya bro. im talking about eating like a pig at the trough! i still assumed that in a short period like 2 days the actual fat gain would be minimal.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2013, 02:43:49 PM »
yea i hear ya bro. im talking about eating like a pig at the trough! i still assumed that in a short period like 2 days the actual fat gain would be minimal.
People think that because they go back to dieting but if you dieted 2 days on 2 days off you would be fat as fuck.

Now I will tell you a story about 2007 when I did my first show; I dieted down from a fat 230 and was pretty much contest ready at 193 the day before the show. Now I did not take one cheat meal the entire 12 weeks of dieting, not one, I am very disciplined and I don't cheat unless it is scheduled, no matter what, my word...

Now I did not know about diuretics that much so I popped some lasix at the last minute the night before and pissed like a race horse all night long, when I weighed in, I was 183 and flat as a pancake, so I started eating like crazy and was cramping a bit, it was a tough time. So I barely survived this, luckily I won the light-heavies and the overall (35 bodybuilders).

As soon as the show was done I started eating and drinking like crazy and my hunger kept coming non stop, because I didn't indulge in so long I could not turn it off and ate like you would not believe for 4 days straight and on the wednesday I weighed 220lb. I know hard to believe but I am not lying.

ukjeff

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2013, 02:48:11 PM »

I wrote
Yep, I get it all right.

ukjeff

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »
As soon as the show was done I started eating and drinking like crazy and my hunger kept coming non stop, because I didn't indulge in so long I could not turn it off and ate like you would not believe for 4 days straight and on the wednesday I weighed 220lb. I know hard to believe but I am not lying.

All water weight rebound, it wasnt fat weight.
Some people call it super-compensation.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2013, 02:51:09 PM »

I wroteYep, I get it all right.
I see  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »
All water weight rebound, it wasnt fat weight.
Some people call it super-compensation.
That is 37lb of bodyweight, there is easily 12+lb of bodyfat there and of course the rest water.

dustin

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2013, 02:59:34 PM »
Plenty of water in white adipose tissue. If you've already eaten more than you need to, lipids can just go right to WAT, along with carbs and protein a little while afterwards. I also think the elasticity of WAT should be considered too. Think of a stretched out water balloon. Once it's stretched, it's easy to stretch out. And when it's rigid, it's tougher to stretch out.

Of course that few day binge will come off pretty easy, but it's just crazy how the body works... I like staying lean because when I do binge, it can come off without very much difficulty unless I let it sit there and really solidify. I don't have all the right scientific explanations for it, but let a pot of rendered down fat sit for a few days and look at how hard it is. If it's heated up, different story.

When you diet down on high amounts of androgens, beta-2 stimulants and GH you really fuck the shit out of WAT and make it tough to get fat again. That's why when I diet, I like to diet really hard so it's tough to plump up again. That's been my observations at least. People's bodies are different and there are so many variables. Maybe I'm wrong as well... I don't know lol

ukjeff

« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2013, 03:00:41 PM »
That is 37lb of bodyweight, there is easily 12+lb of bodyfat there and of course the rest water.
So you think you gained 12lbs of fat in 4 days?
You would have to eat a minimum of 41,000 cals over your maintenance to do that.
Now bearing in mind the first two days eating takes until day three to start converting to fat and if thats the case days three and four wouldn't start until day five, then Im pretty sure it doesn't make sense now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »
So you think you gained 12lbs of fat in 4 days?
You would have to eat a minimum of 41,000 cals over your maintenance to do that.
Now bearing in mind the first two days eating takes until day three to start converting to fat and if thats the case days three and four wouldn't start until day five, then Im pretty sure it doesn't make sense now.
The weight of the converted fat from day 5 and 6 would still be in my body on day 4 so just cause it has not turned over yet, the harm is done and it does already equal 12 of fat cause the process can not be reversed at this point unless i ran a marathon or 2 so yes it does make perfect sense.

Now don't tell me you believe in that 3500 calorie equals a pound of fat BS, while that may be true for the average person, my body at this point is requiring fat and begging for it so the conversion from calories to fat is way lower then 3500 calories per lb of fat.

40 000? hell no, I ate waaaaaaaaaaay more then that in 4 days. the night of the show I ate 3 full meals, ribs, steak and chiken from a restaurant and 2 pitchers of coke and half a cake then a couple hours later before bed I ate a large pizza and ate an entire box of oreo cookies while I was sleeping, didn't even know, the next day ate all day long every hour, it was crazy.