Author Topic: Calling out getbiggers  (Read 6000 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Calling out getbiggers
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2013, 07:42:28 PM »
now i cant speak for him, but from i seen about muscle tears, they can happen with very small weights during perfect form.

often the reason is being very lean and dried out, or overtrained for long time, then a muscle can snap of like nothing, seen a biceps tearing on huge guy,he used ridiculous small dumbell for warm up and it just snapped.

then the most commonly seen pec tear from bbench pressing, slight error in form or simply training with negatives too often, not fully recovered, or simply using too much weight.

but yeah muscles can tear during perfect form and even with small weights.

i can exactly feel in my chest i have to be careful, i can feel at times its about to tear off,the feeling to it is very clear.
I think steroids have a lot to do with most pec tears. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2013, 07:44:16 PM »
now i cant speak for him, but from i seen about muscle tears, they can happen with very small weights during perfect form.

often the reason is being very lean and dried out, or overtrained for long time, then a muscle can snap of like nothing, seen a biceps tearing on huge guy,he used ridiculous small dumbell for warm up and it just snapped.

then the most commonly seen pec tear from bbench pressing, slight error in form or simply training with negatives too often, not fully recovered, or simply using too much weight.

but yeah muscles can tear during perfect form and even with small weights.

i can exactly feel in my chest i have to be careful, i can feel at times its about to tear off,the feeling to it is very clear.

Very true.

Most of the guys i know who have had pecs tears did it warming up or with relatively light weights.

I guy i used to power lift with could bench over 500 and tore his with 365.

8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2013, 07:45:43 PM »
Ok all the big names on getbig with big lifts and you know who you are, it is time to put some proof into shit around here, you claim big numbers, it's time you prove them.

It is not fair all the fuss cswoll gets when there are others claiming shit and don't back it up either and they don't get flamed so anyone who claims over 30 reps with 225 needs to cowboy the fuck up.

8) ;)

He posted a vud - and grangted not all the reps were good - but respect given.   He manned up and posted it even though did not reach 50.   

Cant hate on him at all for that

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »
He posted a vud - and grangted not all the reps were good - but respect given.   He manned up and posted it even though did not reach 50.   

Cant hate on him at all for that

No, he talked shit for weeks about how strong he was and how weak we all were, then posted - well, I don't know what the fuck that pathetic video is, and made a hundred excuses for it .... and then still kept telling people he was stronger than them.

Adonis, the really fucked up thing is I tore it stretching, not even lifting. I had bad shoulder mobility and the igf1 levels of an 80 year man so my body was never healing... stretching when fatigued ripped a bunch of muscle fibers... nothing to do with steroids ( I use hrt doses ...  less in a week than cswol uses in a day ). Luckily six months later its recovering 70%

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2013, 08:42:42 PM »
No, he talked shit for weeks about how strong he was and how weak we all were, then posted - well, I don't know what the fuck that pathetic video is, and made a hundred excuses for it .... and then still kept telling people he was stronger than them.

Adonis, the really fucked up thing is I tore it stretching, not even lifting. I had bad shoulder mobility and the igf1 levels of an 80 year man so my body was never healing... stretching when fatigued ripped a bunch of muscle fibers... nothing to do with steroids ( I use hrt doses ...  less in a week than cswol uses in a day ). Luckily six months later its recovering 70%

You do have impressive strength thats for sure.  Was it a partial tear or full?  You don`t seem to have lost any size or anything at all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2013, 08:43:59 PM »

We all knew he was a train wreck - come on now. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2013, 01:33:19 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Arce please change the title of the video from 'cswol reps with 225' to 'cswols chest avoids contact with the bar at all costs' lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2013, 01:39:08 AM »
Very true.

Most of the guys i know who have had pecs tears did it warming up or with relatively light weights.

I guy i used to power lift with could bench over 500 and tore his with 365.

8)

have you ever seen anybody tear thier triceps during the bench?

a friend of a friend tore his doing a bp meet some years ago

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2013, 01:39:55 AM »
P

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2013, 02:14:29 AM »
Wow @ 225 for "50".

I can do the same :X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2013, 02:16:54 AM »
Wow @ 225 for "50".

I can do the same :X

btw, are there many bp meets here in poland?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2013, 02:22:33 AM »
Here are some challanges  who is in?

rep out 275 on flat bench and rep out 4 plates on deadlifts, 6 weeks, who wants in 8)

That'll be 3 and 3 for me. Count me out.  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2013, 02:24:34 AM »
How did you tear your pec if your bench form is so slow and exact?  ???
Tore mine at the second rep of what was supposed to be an easy set of 5. They're like shin splints: damage builds up gradually until it just snaps without warning. And yes, my technique is very strict (frequently competed in PL back then).

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2013, 02:28:42 AM »
btw, are there many bp meets here in poland?

TONS. Hardly any PL meets at the same time. Only IPF. There is Złotoryja with great prizes (TV sets, trips to Egypt and shit), BP raw under non-IPF sanctioned rules (bouncing the bar off the chest is allowed, generally they're not that strict).

Every village has BP meet now and then because it's popular and easy to run.

I wonder what would be cswol's bench under IPF rules. BP for reps should be like this:

- no bouncing off the chest. pause not needed, bar has to touch the chest and that's it.
 - no full lockout needed but close enough
 - ass on the bench
 - head on the bench
 - legs on the floor

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2013, 02:45:04 AM »
TONS. Hardly any PL meets at the same time. Only IPF. There is Złotoryja with great prizes (TV sets, trips to Egypt and shit), BP raw under non-IPF sanctioned rules (bouncing the bar off the chest is allowed, generally they're not that strict).

Every village has BP meet now and then because it's popular and easy to run.

I wonder what would be cswol's bench under IPF rules. BP for reps should be like this:

- no bouncing off the chest. pause not needed, bar has to touch the chest and that's it.
 - no full lockout needed but close enough
 - ass on the bench
 - head on the bench
 - legs on the floor

so do you have any clue what would be a decent shirt-free bench in the 67.5 kg weight class and also in the 75 kg class?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2013, 03:50:55 AM »
is the c swole video a joke

i didnt count one proper rep
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 04:01:37 AM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 04:11:44 AM »
so do you have any clue what would be a decent shirt-free bench in the 67.5 kg weight class and also in the 75 kg class?

For 67.5 150kg.
For 75 over 170kg.

That's for bench press only. You can take 30kg from that if you're a powerlifter.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2013, 04:40:30 AM »
If Csole can do 10 PROPER reps with proper from using the same weight as in the video I will give him props.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 05:48:24 AM »
have you ever seen anybody tear thier triceps during the bench?

a friend of a friend tore his doing a bp meet some years ago

I haven't seen it happen, but i know guys who have ruptured their tricep doing bench.

I actually ruptured some fibers in my left tricep doing heavy overhead extensions.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2013, 06:42:14 AM »

that was 18 months back and about 250, so I guess I was fat permabulker like cswol.

I couldnt do as much now im lighter and rehabbing a pec tear...  I am almost as old as clownswole and have far worse injuries than his bullshit 'sore neck and back' excuses (pec tears, blown discs, busted hip, torn labrum etc)

Epic loose fitting turquoise bench shirt  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2013, 01:45:44 PM »
Scull crushers is a shitty exercise.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2013, 02:22:20 PM »
If Csole can do 10 PROPER reps with proper from using the same weight as in the video I will give him props.
10 reps? of course he can, no one is that stupid to think he can't, realistically full reps proper form he can do 20-25.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2013, 02:25:19 PM »
Deadlift part is too easy.
So are you saying your in  ;)

Please confirm, cause any thing under 25 reps with that weight won't have a chance  :)

ukjeff

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2013, 02:26:14 PM »
Watch that hamstring mate.    ;)