Author Topic: Misc. blow off  (Read 2794 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Misc. blow off
« on: August 16, 2016, 04:49:00 PM »
Old getbigger who looks like he's never touched a weight has to put down his not even 3 year old labradoodle today.  Dog was the fugging greatest too.  Pussy magnet too.  fuck.  That is all, thank you  :'(

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Misc. blow off
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 04:55:32 PM »
Pant in peace..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 05:20:11 PM »
Old getbigger who looks like he's never touched a weight has to put down his not even 3 year old labradoodle today.  Dog was the fugging greatest too.  Pussy magnet too.  fuck.  That is all, thank you  :'(
So sorry to hear this.  I think about my dogs all of the time and how much I miss them.  Know that your dog spent the majority of his life, happy in your company. 

What was the cause if I may ask?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 05:23:24 PM »
Sorry man

Had to put mine down a year ago
Y

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 05:26:37 PM »
So sorry to hear this.  I think about my dogs all of the time and how much I miss them.  Know that your dog spent the majority of his life, happy in your company. 

What was the cause if I may ask?

the dog had a great short life but we are sure miserable.

Don't really know the cause to tell the truth, and that's probably the worst thing.  organ failure I guess you would say.  never could get a real answer from any of the vets that saw him, and they saw him a lot.  very frustrating.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 05:28:10 PM »
Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Dog was young too.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 05:29:12 PM »

Don't really know the cause to tell the truth, and that's probably the worst thing.  organ failure I guess you would say.  never could get a real answer from any of the vets that saw him, and they saw him a lot.  very frustrating.
Strange...  Did he get into something, some sort of chemical perhaps?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 05:44:18 PM »
Strange...  Did he get into something, some sort of chemical perhaps?

never could figure it out.  no one could.  sickness came and went over the past several months, we were hoping for the best but it got the best of him.  maybe some congenital thing, simply don't know and never will, which also sucks. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 05:53:24 PM »

My condolences. The loss of our 'best friend' is one of the hardest experiences anyone can endure. I know this from experience.  :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 05:57:18 PM »

Danny, our best friend died from lymphoma not long ago. At least he got to hang around with his human family until he was a very old man (in canine years).

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 06:05:30 PM »
Sorry to hear it.  3 brief, good years is still a better deal than no good years at all tho.  

Keep it together, brother.  That's what your buddy would want you to do.  It's no good going off the deep end.  I had to give myself this same advice not too long ago so you have my sympathy.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 07:26:34 PM »
The problem is all the inter breeding over the years from dog breeders fucks up the dogs genetics all these dogs are messed up all kind of organs and joint problems and they dont live long.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2016, 07:31:42 PM »
thanks guys I don't really have anyone to go to so thanks

his mother was a chocolate lab, his father a standard poodle.  he was a real beauty and full of personality.  I guess his insides just weren't any good.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 08:36:12 PM »
sorry about losing your hairy 4 legged buddy
"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2016, 08:45:56 PM »
too much meat my cat is currently not enjoying his catfood as much too much meat

i had some tomato veggie meat sauce and he loved it more
A

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 01:02:42 AM »
Sorry for your loss man, the pain is crazy. When my cat Sir Squeakalot died I remember thinking it was crazy how fucked up I felt, and then once I stopped thinking he was a cat and remembered he was my brother, it made sense. I have an epic detailed tattoo of him on my calf, I was scared that at age 80 I would forget him maybe, now if I do at least he walks with me. Stay strong man. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 06:58:46 AM »
Sorry for your loss, pets are great, better than most people... Had to put my 13 year old (Max) down recently, still hurtin' over it...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 08:00:37 AM »
I know I'm not the only one who has gone through this, I've done it before, but this guy was only 3 and we were enjoying him tremendously and looking forward to many years with him.  Thanks again for your comments.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 08:49:38 AM »
It's beyond my comprehension how the death of a beast gets so much love and the death of a human is joked about at getbig.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 09:36:34 AM »
It's beyond my comprehension how the death of a beast gets so much love and the death of a human is joked about at getbig.

Who would you rather hang around with, me or a dog?  Trust me, it's the dog.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 10:37:14 AM »

My thoughts exactly!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 10:39:38 AM »
I don't think anyone would joke around about the death of a loved one (a person).
When a person that you don't know dies, it doesn't really affect you (me) or concern you (me) much I guess).

Pets are part of your family, unknown strangers are not... (Just my take on it).

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2016, 10:53:12 AM »
I don't think anyone would joke around about the death of a loved one (a person).
When a person that you don't know dies, it doesn't really affect you (me) or concern you (me) much I guess).

Pets are part of your family, unknown strangers are not... (Just my take on it).

Right... but I think what falco meant was even getbiggers who didn't know the dog personally are being more respectful towards its death than to humans they didn't know. Just like when a person who you didn't know dies it doesn't affect you, the death of a pet you didn't know doesn't affect you either. The only people it affects, just like with human deaths, are people who knew the pet's owner or the pet in some way.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2016, 10:55:14 AM »

Dogs are obedient and honest, so people like them.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2016, 11:17:41 AM »
Too bad for the dog.

End of thread now ?

Thank you.