Author Topic: Miss being a freak  (Read 6959 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Miss being a freak
« on: April 24, 2019, 04:18:40 PM »
At my peak I totaled 1650 raw at under 220. Front squats with 405 and 300lb standing overhead presses were a regular thing. Now injuries have derailed me and I’m just a mere mortal  :-\

But really fellas is getting huge and jacked a waste of time? I get more pussy looking like a regular guy than I ever did when I was a fucking freak. Seems like a waste of time the health route makes the most sense  all that matters in life is how much money you make and the women you fuck and how well you fuck and being good in bed requires health and stamina..best to focus on career and being an animal in bed.
l

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Miss being a freak
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 04:22:54 PM »
Fuck pussy women suck,fuck health life ain’t that great.Do what you like and die when it’s your turn.Im 40 and have bum shoulder,elbow,lower back,etc...I still go hard as fuck until my body crumbles cause without that I’m living a lie.did 120lb dB shoulder presses yesterday supersetted with 160lb db shrugs for 8 sets I’m hurting today but love it.

So if missing it,go get it back.If not Then you don’t miss it.Either way last pics I saw of you maybe 6 months ago you looked great.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 04:23:35 PM »
Years and years later, and you're still asking for relationship advice.

Very sad.

X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 04:28:02 PM »
Fuck pussy women suck,fuck health life ain’t that great.Do what you like and die when it’s your turn.Im 40 and have bum shoulder,elbow,lower back,etc...I still go hard as fuck until my body crumbles cause without that I’m living a lie.did 120lb dB shoulder presses yesterday supersetted with 160lb db shrugs for 8 sets I’m hurting today but love it.

So if missing it,go get it back.If not Then you don’t miss it.Either way last pics I saw of you maybe 6 months ago you looked great.

I got way too big I looked like a clown in a suit especially.
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 04:28:35 PM »

Very sad.

I thought you were dying ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 04:30:41 PM »
At my peak I totaled 1650 raw at under 220. Front squats with 405 and 300lb standing overhead presses were a regular thing. Now injuries have derailed me and I’m just a mere mortal  :-\

But really fellas is getting huge and jacked a waste of time? I get more pussy looking like a regular guy than I ever did when I was a fucking freak. Seems like a waste of time the health route makes the most sense  all that matters in life is how much money you make and the women you fuck and how well you fuck and being good in bed requires health and stamina..best to focus on career and being an animal in bed.

If you are always chasing the validation of others then you will never be truly happy. The moment you stop caring what others think of you will be the moment you start thinking more of yourself. Ironically other people will think more of you when you do this anyway.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 04:31:08 PM »
I got way too big I looked like a clown in a suit especially.

So come in a little under the max size and just be leaner,do you miss the freak size or strength or both?Also how often you wear a suit?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 04:36:33 PM »
What is you driving these days Flint?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2019, 04:39:49 PM »
I thought you were dying ???

Came very close.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »

Is this Howard's gimmick account?   ???

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 05:47:56 PM »

What is you driving these days Flint?
He took over his friends dads business and bought a black pickup.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 06:44:28 PM »

If those lifting numbers were for real then you were a beast.  Don't know your age but you can't cycle steroids forever. Regarding physique have you ever seen how many chicks soccer players get? A six foot 175lbs guy in classy clothes with decent hair and face makes out like a bandit. I learned this hanging with a German soccer friend at the club house after the games. Hot chicks were everywhere. Focus on a career, house, wife and family.  Priorities is what makes you a winner. Being jacked living in your mother's house being the popular jacked guy in the club has a short shelf life. Train making it a part of your life and not the focus of your life. Train with the object of health, endurance and strength but give up juicing. If any exercise hurts give it up. You will look amazing but never a freak but that's okay.  Every jacked juicer I knew in college is either dead, injured or look like they never did anything athletic in their entire life. Can't count how man times I have had an old gym friend take an old crumpled up picture out of their wallet showing  how they looked in the old days. It's sad because they are standing right in front of me looking worst than guys that have never trained in their life. I have to stop typing. All this beer is turning me into a philosopher.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 08:02:02 PM »
If those lifting numbers were for real then you were a beast.  Don't know your age but you can't cycle steroids forever. Regarding physique have you ever seen how many chicks soccer players get? A six foot 175lbs guy in classy clothes with decent hair and face makes out like a bandit. I learned this hanging with a German soccer friend at the club house after the games. Hot chicks were everywhere. Focus on a career, house, wife and family.  Priorities is what makes you a winner. Being jacked living in your mother's house being the popular jacked guy in the club has a short shelf life. Train making it a part of your life and not the focus of your life. Train with the object of health, endurance and strength but give up juicing. If any exercise hurts give it up. You will look amazing but never a freak but that's okay.  Every jacked juicer I knew in college is either dead, injured or look like they never did anything athletic in their entire life. Can't count how man times I have had an old gym friend take an old crumpled up picture out of their wallet showing  how they looked in the old days. It's sad because they are standing right in front of me looking worst than guys that have never trained in their life. I have to stop typing. All this beer is turning me into a philosopher.

Of course they are real. I think everyone while young should do it once in their life though assuming they have the genetics to be a freak in the first place (95% of guys don’t)

. I’m not saying it’s not a great feeling being strong and massive, it just loses its appeal after a year or two. For years I just wanted to bench 300, then it became 400, then 450 that still wasn’t enough...you’ll never be satisfied.
l

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2019, 08:08:40 PM »
Of course they are real. I think everyone while young should do it once in their life though assuming they have the genetics to be a freak in the first place (95% of guys don’t)

. I’m not saying it’s not a great feeling being strong and massive, it just loses its appeal after a year or two. For years I just wanted to bench 300, then it became 400, then 450 that still wasn’t enough...you’ll never be satisfied.

Flint what PL contests did you compete in?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2019, 08:33:22 PM »
Flint what PL contests did you compete in?

Just little local meets. That is irrelevant though  My feats of strength have been posted. 315 inclines for easy sets of 6-10 405 front squats etc. a lot to elite powerlifters feel I could flat bench 500 raw with some work on my technique. I could incline around 400-405 for a 1rm.
l

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2019, 09:36:26 PM »

you know my diagnosis

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2019, 10:37:16 PM »
Just little local meets. That is irrelevant though  My feats of strength have been posted. 315 inclines for easy sets of 6-10 405 front squats etc. a lot to elite powerlifters feel I could flat bench 500 raw with some work on my technique. I could incline around 400-405 for a 1rm.

Relax flint we know who you are.

You have/had good strength.

Your constant need for validation on here is weird though. You go through these life crisis or depression when you're off your drugs.

You are like the Instagram bros that are made fun of,  you post videos and photos when on juice but nothing when off.

I'm sure you're a good dude, but if you're going to throw out meet totals despite not hitting those totals in a meet you're going to get messed with.

You have a Matt Canning like ability to constantly refer to your lifts.  We remember them and your 9.9 100 yard dash and 440 foot home runs. We like you for you.

fyi I hit a 405 on front squats for 1 tonight in your honor, it was a little high but I was happy with it. Lifetime drug free at sub 220.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 11:36:37 PM »
I get far more female attention these days without trying than ever did when was smaller (I’m not big by any means 6’1” 240lbs).only go out drinking a few times a year but get offered it on a plate at least once every time usually 2-3 (obviously whores not claiming the attention of super models here) Wish I was fucking single at times.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2019, 12:17:34 AM »
I get far more female attention these days without trying than ever did when was smaller (I’m not big by any means 6’1” 240lbs).only go out drinking a few times a year but get offered it on a plate at least once every time usually 2-3 (obviously whores not claiming the attention of super models here) Wish I was fucking single at times.

LOL @ "I'm not big by any means". How many people are bigger than you when you go out in public? Arnold in 1975, considered the biggest bber in his time with the exception of Lou Ferrigno, was your height and five pounds lighter when he won the O.

Amazing what a skewed perspective bbers have of themselves and others

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2019, 12:27:18 AM »

Very sad.

;D ;D ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2019, 12:29:06 AM »
LOL @ "I'm not big by any means". How many people are bigger than you when you go out in public? Arnold in 1975, considered the biggest bber in his time with the exception of Lou Ferrigno, was your height and five pounds lighter when he won the O.

Amazing what a skewed perspective bbers have of themselves and others

I have a heavy bone structure and I’m not that lean mate so I’m a lot smaller than you’d expect 240lbs to be, as well as having a long torso and short legs so upper body can still look sort of lanky at times

Pic just for refence

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 07:03:32 AM »
Henda---although you're a prick..you look good....gotta give it to ya.
/nohomo this time

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 07:18:33 AM »
Relax flint we know who you are.

You have/had good strength.

Your constant need for validation on here is weird though. You go through these life crisis or depression when you're off your drugs.

You are like the Instagram bros that are made fun of,  you post videos and photos when on juice but nothing when off.

I'm sure you're a good dude, but if you're going to throw out meet totals despite not hitting those totals in a meet you're going to get messed with.

You have a Matt Canning like ability to constantly refer to your lifts.  We remember them and your 9.9 100 yard dash and 440 foot home runs. We like you for you.

fyi I hit a 405 on front squats for 1 tonight in your honor, it was a little high but I was happy with it. Lifetime drug free at sub 220.

I know some guys that played ball with flint at one time he was a well known prospect out of Southern California.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2019, 07:19:51 AM »
I have a heavy bone structure and I’m not that lean mate so I’m a lot smaller than you’d expect 240lbs to be, as well as having a long torso and short legs so upper body can still look sort of lanky at times

Pic just for refence

Good delts and thickness.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2019, 08:06:11 AM »
I know some guys that played ball with flint at one time he was a well known prospect out of Southern California.

Yup. He's a regular Kyler Murray