Author Topic: Misogyny  (Read 1751 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Misogyny
« on: December 26, 2023, 10:56:04 AM »
Q

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
Re: Misogyny
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 12:05:40 PM »
I love watching these self entitled brats break down over the smallest things. Makes me wonder what their fathers must think about the failures they raised as children. Should be disowned and barred from any family events for life.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 12:50:51 PM »
LOL

Reminds me of the TRUMPTARDS when you ask them why they voted for Trump.

😆

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 02:40:08 PM »
LOL

😆

You secretly want to be Trump so badly don’t you? He consumes your mind 24/7. It’s cute man. Your lil man-crush… He really is a cool dude and a much better man than the most blatant liar ever to hold the office -Biden. You are probably too young to remember 1988 when Biden was lambasted in the media for being caught lying over and over and over. It as embarrassing- but democrats have no shame and when they needed a tool they knew the media wouldn’t bring up again. Funny how there wasn’t a single news piece about those insane lies before the 2020 election.

See - when people say the election was “stolen” it’s because it WAS. The Hunter Biden laptop was suppressed as was the long history of Biden’s lies. Unfortunately since most Americans are like you and will buy what the media sells without a single ounce of skepticism- you are all easily manipulated.

The chickens will come home to roost- and those like me who’ve prepared and can make it off the grid will be ok. Not so sure how you soft men will make out. Highly doubtful that you can hunt or fish and you probably think having a prepped home (Damn near family compound) is stupid.

Carry on though. Unlike most leftists I wouldn’t ever wish to suppress another’s opinion. I welcome opposition and I’m glad that we don’t all agree across the board. I have plenty of liberal viewpoints (socially especially). Much more a libertarian (classic liberal mixed with conservatism) than aligning wholesale with either of the corrupt two parties.

For those who wholesale espouse that “Republicans are right” - I disagree with you as well. They have grown a bloated ass government and waste money warhawking  just like the democrats.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 03:09:29 PM »
You secretly want to be Trump so badly don’t you? He consumes your mind 24/7. It’s cute man. Your lil man-crush… He really is a cool dude and a much better man than the most blatant liar ever to hold the office -Biden. You are probably too young to remember 1988 when Biden was lambasted in the media for being caught lying over and over and over. It as embarrassing- but democrats have no shame and when they needed a tool they knew the media wouldn’t bring up again. Funny how there wasn’t a single news piece about those insane lies before the 2020 election.

See - when people say the election was “stolen” it’s because it WAS. The Hunter Biden laptop was suppressed as was the long history of Biden’s lies. Unfortunately since most Americans are like you and will buy what the media sells without a single ounce of skepticism- you are all easily manipulated.

The chickens will come home to roost- and those like me who’ve prepared and can make it off the grid will be ok. Not so sure how you soft men will make out. Highly doubtful that you can hunt or fish and you probably think having a prepped home (Damn near family compound) is stupid.

Carry on though. Unlike most leftists I wouldn’t ever wish to suppress another’s opinion. I welcome opposition and I’m glad that we don’t all agree across the board. I have plenty of liberal viewpoints (socially especially). Much more a libertarian (classic liberal mixed with conservatism) than aligning wholesale with either of the corrupt two parties.

For those who wholesale espouse that “Republicans are right” - I disagree with you as well. They have grown a bloated ass government and waste money warhawking  just like the democrats.

OAK is a strange bird....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 03:48:41 PM »
that music is cool
A

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 03:57:57 PM »
OAK is a strange bird....

I think it’s great to have an opinion, but damn that dude is fixated on Trump. Doesn’t seem healthy.  But the again he still believes that the vaccine was “safe and effective”. After even that evil SOB Billiam Gates has come out admitting that the vaccine was not what he originally thought it to be. Of course he cashed in 500 mil prior to that revelation. It’s baffles me why people like Oak are so blindly supportive of aiding billionaires increasing their wealth.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 07:05:26 PM »
LOL

😆

Oak is just like tampons, ever pussy needs one

Justin Trudeau Installs Taxpayer-Funded Tampon Dispensers in Canadian Men’s Bathrooms

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2023/12/26/justin-trudeau-installs-taxpayer-funded-tampon-dispensers-canadian-mens-bathrooms/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 12:50:13 AM »
I think it’s great to have an opinion, but damn that dude is fixated on Trump. Doesn’t seem healthy.  But the again he still believes that the vaccine was “safe and effective”. After even that evil SOB Billiam Gates has come out admitting that the vaccine was not what he originally thought it to be. Of course he cashed in 500 mil prior to that revelation. It’s baffles me why people like Oak are so blindly supportive of aiding billionaires increasing their wealth.
TDS appears to be a permanent condition.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2023, 02:45:27 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 03:25:04 AM »

OAK is unhealthy
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 03:37:59 AM »
OAK is unhealthy

After 6 boosters he is beyond healthy. He is super human. He is transhuman.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2023, 05:51:37 AM »
After 6 boosters he is beyond healthy. He is super human. He is transhuman.

Isnt that Bhanks
Q

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2023, 07:44:46 AM »
 OAK/240 voted for hillary , thats all that needs to be said....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 08:08:47 AM »
Isnt that Bhanks

Nope. This is Bhanks:

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2023, 08:26:21 AM »
OAK/240 voted for hillary , thats all that needs to be said....

So he actually thinks Hillary, Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Newsom, Schiff, AOC, Nadler and the rest are great for this country?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2023, 08:29:57 AM »
So he actually thinks Hillary, Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Newsom, Schiff, AOC, Nadler and the rest are great for this country?

And this whatzit too...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2023, 12:25:49 PM »
170 names?

seen the names released yet?

nope

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2023, 05:58:35 PM »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH!!!

What a dumb cunt.

Didn't even know the meaning of the word.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2023, 06:07:44 PM »
The best way to get Offended is to never have to explain what got you Offended.

Just become Oppressed and collect the Dollars.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2023, 06:29:40 PM »

When else fails.  TEARS.  Their greatest weapon.  Women's tears have gotten plenty of men killed. I don't fall for that shit at all. I'm immune to a woman's tears. This little twat is full of it.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2023, 08:52:35 PM »
Great post

Fckn guy is a gift to the universe! Kwon often brings a tear to my eyes with the poetic beauty of his posts! Got damn it now I’m getting into my feels again just thinking about it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2023, 03:00:34 AM »

She needs some Rocco in her angus.