Author Topic: Mr GetBig 3 - Show date is official!  (Read 32024 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr GetBig 3 - Show date is official!
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »
you are not a qualified judge, when you speak liek this

"No ego here you inbred fuck,nothing to prove.........I enter real contests chump!"

I agree, there is no need for a judge to talk about your lineage that way.
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »
you are not a qualified judge, when you speak liek this

"No ego here you inbred fuck,nothing to prove.........I enter real contests chump!"
yes.

wes can shove it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »
Wow, you're right.....your physique is way better.

Oh wait.  We haven't seen your pics yet, have we?

Why is that?

Until you post pics you have no credibility.

like i care what you think of my credibility.

lol.

b

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2008, 03:02:35 PM »
He was out of shape, but had more quality mass than some of the others, it depends on what you are judging on. The judges were not voted on by the members of Getbig and already this year the promoters are making comments like "If Adonis enters, he has it in the bag" or "Meso will win it easily" etc. For someone to think this contest is on the up and up is ridiculous. JJ deserved 3rd or 4th, but politics played a huge role in the judging process.

I concur; the judges should be as impartial as possible. For example, a lot of people already favor Adonis and are saying shit about him winning, when he wasn't even close to beating whateva the first time around. lol Serious asskissing here. Comments about Meso are just praises and I don't think there's much bias involved.

JJ had the balls to do it as the prize money wasn't even announced till much later. I give him credit for that, but again he was in very bad shape and shouldn't have entered.

The money is good because it makes the Mr. Getbig more competitive. But then again, there's also a chance of foul play now due to money.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »
I agree, there is no need for a judge to talk about your lineage that way.

no i wasnt asking for you to jump on wesleys bandwagon.

"No ego here you inbred fuck,nothing to prove.........I enter real contests chump!"  he is saying that the GBIII competition isnt a real competition as if he is above it, out of shape shriveld up old man. danielson i dont know a thing about you, to me you are in the same class as squad , no pic=fatass that cannot back up hard  talk :)
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2008, 03:06:20 PM »
no i wasnt asking for you to jump on wesleys bandwagon.

"No ego here you inbred fuck,nothing to prove.........I enter real contests chump!"  he is saying that the GBIII competition isnt a real competition as if he is above it, out of shape shriveld up old man. danielson i dont know a thing about you, to me you are in the same class as squad , no pic=fatass that cannot back up hard  talk :)

I was agreeing with you, not sure what you are talking about DW. I am not fat either, not big at all, but definitely not fat.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2008, 03:08:49 PM »
I was agreeing with you, not sure what you are talking about DW. I am not fat either, not big at all, but definitely not fat.

I think he's saying wes should not be a judge because he thinks the Mr. Getbig III is a joke. Someone who doesn't take the contest seriously shouldn't be a judge imo

What's funny is that wes is implying that 'real' bodybuilding contests are full of credibility.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »
I`d judge fairly trust me,but judging pics is not a real contest per se,trust me on that also.

If you`ve ever competed,you`d know what I mean.

Waddy,my comment was just a retort to your dumb banjo playing Deliverance looking ass. 

Love ya`old buddy !!  LOL

::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »
I think he's saying wes should not be a judge because he thinks the Mr. Getbig III is a joke. Someone who doesn't take the contest seriously shouldn't be a judge imo

What's funny is that wes is implying that 'real' bodybuilding contests are full of credibility.  ::)

wes was once phenominal

i dont get it why hes so pissed though

i guess he looks like shit now and could only look this good being on steroids

what and angrey old hag he is. i think the getbigIII would serve him well since he thinks this is a shitty contest

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2008, 03:23:59 PM »
2007,Oct. 52 years old..........can you top this Wad?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »
you use drugs old man nobody cares. :)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2008, 03:28:40 PM »

If not he's got another 25 years to try.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2008, 03:30:40 PM »
Totally clean,and that idiot probably won`t make it to my age.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2008, 03:31:33 PM »

hahah my dad is 62 and owns you

however you do look fantastic there wes

but you havent the slightest bit of leg mass

i will certainly crush you my friend

even at my worst and still studying different diets (which you think is stupid to do) i was in decent shape, and ill save the fact im 6feet6 and you are 5'8 bitter short man

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2008, 03:33:43 PM »
Totally clean,and that idiot probably won`t make it to my age.

geez man do you have to keep acting like a bitter weener?

whats up with the name calling , you look great , i respect you, i pray the day you attain a sense of humor, its hard to joke with people who are ready to die at such an old age  ;)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2008, 03:34:52 PM »
does wes realize i am JOHNNY FAL+CON

i have FAL+len MANY TIMES

but i CON+tinue

unlike wes who gave up training legs back in the 70's

for the record wes I DO RESPECT YOU . just freshin up the tone, this aint the 60's anymore and you dont have to hate on us hippies okay broskie?
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
only a fruit would compete in his 50s, for no money.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »
geez man do you have to keep acting like a bitter weener?

whats up with the name calling , you look great , i respect you, i pray the day you attain a sense of humor, its hard to joke with people who are ready to die at such an old age  ;)

Settle down Falcon Walcon! hahahhaha
Spirit of Truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2008, 03:40:11 PM »
Howie was mentioned last year, and like you I thought he was viable also, until he started like 5 back to back threads [you know how Howie rolls] saying it is wrong it have a online contest, we should all fly somewhere and meet, that online contests are not proper etc. Having the judge starting threads saying the contest was wrong many times would have prolly created quite the ruckus.

I thought Musclecenter would also be a very good choice last year, but he did not seem up for it as I did try via pm to enquire a few times.

Well, I mentioned those three because they're all old-timers in the industry and are very familiar with judging criteria.  If not Howie, you might ask the other two.
Ron: "I am lazy."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #194 on: May 27, 2008, 03:42:36 PM »

Well, I mentioned those three because they're all old-timers in the industry and are very familiar with judging criteria.  If not Howie, you might ask the other two.

As an aside, you know what is wierd Goat. I umm don't recall Moosejay at all last year? He just seemed to pop up lately with his posting. Am I totally out of it and missed him, or has he not been around that long?

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2008, 04:16:49 PM »
How about doing the Mr. Getbig before the Olympia and having a VIP Mr. Olympia package as the grand prize?  (Talk to Chick...I am sure he has some connections.)  Maybe you could even have the winner do some guest posing in the exhibition hall, sponsored by Ron A.   ;D

Give contestants some better incentive for competing.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2008, 04:24:01 PM »
How about doing the Mr. Getbig before the Olympia and having a VIP Mr. Olympia package as the grand prize?  (Talk to Chick...I am sure he has some connections.)  Maybe you could even have the winner do some guest posing in the exhibition hall, sponsored by Ron A.   ;D

no we just want cash broskie. unless the great falcon brothers are allowed to speak upon the masses at this bodybuilding convention , telling how much weve enjoyed the child hood lies /dreams theyve tried to sell us in the form of weight gainers and protien powerds  :(
A

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2008, 04:24:55 PM »

Not trying to down your idea, sorry if I seem that way.

It's international recall, was promoted a West Indian and Columbian, site done by an American, won by an Aussie, with a Canadian and Americans in. If plane tickets are not included [Honour's would have cost about $2,000], prize could be useless to many. Also, then it may limit people, as some nationalities basically need to give months notices, and file about 40 documents to enter the USA, some people may not have time off work etc.

Basically, cash was kind of easier, everyone can use cash.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
like i care what you think of my credibility.

lol.

Well apparently you don't care about your credibility either, or you'd post some pics.

Give me one person on this site that will vouch for you and say you have a fantastic physique....

Until then you're a fucking joke to everybody.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2008, 04:51:53 PM »
I talked to mindspin.  The show will be the weekend of October 18th.  That would mean competitor pics should be taken the week before, and probably due around the thursday before that, on Oct 16th.  Then I'll work to have the full competitor gallery of pics up by Sat the 16th, and results from our judges (who will they be?) by Monday the 20th.

This is 3 weeks after the Olympia.  Our talented CQ and Mindspin did a great job with the last 2 shows, and our great sponsor gave out $5000 in CASH prizes for the Mr GetBig 2.  A lot of people were kicking themselves for not entering.  Be sure to enter!  A lot of members could have won serious $ in the GB II just by entering.

More info as it becomes available!

Didn't feel like reading 9 pages of posts, how much $$$ are you talking about?