Author Topic: 1996 German Grand Prix - Yates, Sonbaty, Levrone, Dillett, Coleman - VIDEO PICS  (Read 12476 times)

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
prejudging in crappy quality.
check out coleman's ab and thigh at 1;38.. unreal
i think the vid may be slightly stretched though...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
all look great in the highest calibre of competition /the golden era of BB

but clearly Nasser is superior

Uncrowned Mr O right there

so much thicker, complete than the others- Dorian better in only the BDB
Nasser better in every other pose

Clearly missing an entire back.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
ronnie did have a better back than gh15, so did dilleTT, he biggest bber of all time

the_swami

• Getbig IV
ronnie's back is insane in the rear double bi.

best in show right here:

Ronnies back was already  far superior to Dorian in 96

that BDB of yates v Nasser-  its very close, Dorian is not dominating nasser the way Nasser owns Dorian in all other poses

dorian was lucky to have placed 6th- this was a more realistic placing for him in that show- another gift from his hometown judges

Figo

• Getbig V
Nasser was competing on home turf - Germany

Nassers waist mustve been 38"+

No way is ronnie ready to beat yates there, looked good enough for 3rd or 2nd at best

Yates' back couldn't look like a sheet of paper, even if he did his prep in a concentration camp .

Dorian had flaws, but he was the best

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Hulkster vs The Swami fighting once again for the "2012 dumbest getbigger award".

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
some ppl here are exaggerating how great ronnie was in this year.. sure he was very good and one of the most improved bbr in this time but still needed some size to go with the very top guys.. IMO at most he could be put before dillett but not a chance with the top 3.. as in this below shot his back (his best part) was still relatively narrow and lacking size,.. nothing comparable to what he reached 2 years later.. levrone owns him clearly in this RLS shot!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
dillett looks small beside nasser lol..

yates fan

• Getbig III
somewhere around this time,ronnie got his first pro victory and i believe,beat kevin in doing so.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
somewhere around this time,ronnie got his first pro victory and i believe,beat kevin in doing so.

Ronnie's first win came in 1995 Canada Pro , Ronnie came into his own by 1996 and was beating Flex

I've said for years Ronnie looked outstanding in 1996 he already had the size ( 250lbs ) he just needed to dial in

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
dillett looks small beside nasser lol..

And soft