Author Topic: KAI GREENE NEW PICTURE!!!  (Read 12154 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: KAI GREENE NEW PICTURE!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2013, 04:44:28 PM »
I am not asking you to accept the opinion of others, I am asking you to recognize stating Kai won is an opinion of yours and your alone.

Why write something if you don't care what people think. That makes no sense.  ??? ???   if I did not care what anyone here thinks then I would not come on here.

and finally. Recognize that public opinion is that Phil is the most deserving competitor for the Olympia title whether you like it or not.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2013, 05:42:53 PM »
should i care that dorian... thought phil should win let it sway what i saw??

I asked you if dorian said branch should have won last year... would that change your opinion?
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2013, 05:54:30 PM »
should i care that dorian... thought phil should win let it sway what i saw??

I asked you if dorian said branch should have won last year... would that change your opinion?
If a credible knowledgeable person gave me input into what the better of 2 cars are then yes I will take his opinion into consideration because he is more qualified then myself to making those decisions.

So yes whoever Yates picks as the Olympia winner would sway my perception but giving Branch as an analogy is dumb because Dorian would never pick Branch over Phil.

But to answer your question, yes anyone logically would be swayed by an experts analysis

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2013, 05:54:55 PM »
to be fair ... from what ive read most people thought kai won....
maybe its a case o them rooting or the underdog... but most people had kai winning..from what ive seen

choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2013, 05:58:11 PM »
If a credible knowledgeable person gave me input into what the better of 2 cars are then yes I will take his opinion into consideration because he is more qualified then myself to making those decisions.

So yes whoever Yates picks as the Olympia winner would sway my perception but giving Branch as an analogy is dumb because Dorian would never pick Branch over Phil.

But to answer your question, yes anyone logically would be swayed by an experts analysis

why would dorian never pick branch over phi..... how exactlt can you speak or dorian... your using emotion not logic....

did branch deserve all his arnold wins....  :-\ :-\ :-\ did he deserve any.....
so if dorian said branch should have won over kai and phil because they are "knowledgeable" that would make you change your mind..

not me... not in the slightest......

once again were going to have to respectully disagree brother
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2013, 05:58:37 PM »
to be fair ... from what ive read most people thought kai won....
maybe its a case o them rooting or the underdog... but most people had kai winning..from what ive seen

see this is what I do not understand about you. You give your post and yet you have nothing to back it up, then you get called on it and you say ``well I don`t care`` then do not make a comment then if you do not care and if you do prove it that more people feel Kai won.

I can prove to you more people feel Phill won but you do not care right? so what is the point of this conversation if you are not willing to keep it real or do not care too.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2013, 06:03:51 PM »
see this is what I do not understand about you. You give your post and yet you have nothing to back it up, then you get called on it and you say ``well I don`t care`` then do not make a comment then if you do not care and if you do prove it that more people feel Kai won.

I can prove to you more people feel Phill won but you do not care right? so what is the point of this conversation if you are not willing to keep it real or do not care too.
from what ive read in md.... videos ive watched...
I think kai should have won yes but im not really gonna  go back and lookor names videos etc....
ok so lets say you have a list of 5 "knowledgeable" people who said phil should have won...
i i bring back a list o  people is it going to change your mind?.... does it mean i was right and you were wrong??

exactly...
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2013, 06:05:04 PM »
why would dorian never pick branch over phi..... how exactlt can you speak or dorian... your using emotion not logic....

did branch deserve all his arnold wins....  :-\ :-\ :-\ did he deserve any.....
so if dorian said branch should have won over kai and phil because they are "knowledgeable" that would make you change your mind..

not me... not in the slightest......

once again were going to have to respectully disagree brother
I never said it would change my mind. I said, as a rational person when someone in the know speaks of said topic I listen and take it into consideration. No emotions at all.

The point is Phil won fair and square, he had the best physique on that day.

More people agree with me so I would question the perception of the people who do not as they are in the minority.

Also expert who analyze shows their whole life and life based on judging criteria all favored Phil

So if one or 2 no name guys on getbig think Kai won then all the power to them but recognize that it sounds silly and recognize your opinion is in the minority and recognize that just because you think the sky is falling does not make it so.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2013, 06:09:18 PM »
from what ive read in md.... videos ive watched...
I think kai should have won yes but im not really gonna  go back and lookor names videos etc....
ok so lets say you have a list of 5 "knowledgeable" people who said phil should have won...
i i bring back a list o  people is it going to change your mind?.... does it mean i was right and you were wrong??

exactly...
``exactly`` hmmm you are agreeing with yourself or something, lmao what does that comment mean ``exactly, lol

You proved nothing and it is not 5 names, it can be 20 right now if you wish and you can not come up with 3

so the point is 20 people with good eyes says the wall is white and only 2 people with bad eyes say it is pink then you would be a fool to even acknowledge those 2 people or even consider their perception. right?

exactly      lol

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2013, 06:15:13 PM »
I never said it would change my mind. I said, as a rational person when someone in the know speaks of said topic I listen and take it into consideration. No emotions at all.

More people agree with me so I would question the perception of the people who do not as they are in the minority.

Also expert who analyze shows their whole life and life based on judging criteria all favored Phil

So if one or 2 no name guys on getbig think Kai won then all the power to them but recognize that it sounds silly and recognize your opinion is in the minority and recognize that just because you think the sky is falling does not make it so.

so there has never been a bbing descision you thought was bullshit?

the sky analogy is total nonsense...

All im saying is rom what i say... kai spanked phil.... big time..
phil partly agreed thats why he was nearly crying between day shows.. and acting like a bitch on stage....
thats not the behaviour of a man who was winning...
anyway... we will see what happens this year

choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2013, 06:27:32 PM »
so there has never been a bbing descision you thought was bullshit?

the sky analogy is total nonsense...

All im saying is rom what i say... kai spanked phil.... big time..
phil partly agreed thats why he was nearly crying between day shows.. and acting like a bitch on stage....
thats not the behaviour of a man who was winning...
anyway... we will see what happens this year

Bro you have never competed before, you make me laugh at how gullible you are if you believe that story. As a competitor I know, it gets really emotional back stage. Your thoughts rip through you like crazy, anxiety, fuck at that level the chemical imbalances are retarded. Compete once and then you will know what you are talking about.... in the meantime if you believe that story I have a 16 bedroom mansion for sale in Florida, for you 1000 dollars only   ;)

lol,...
 and all I am saying is Phil spanked Kai BIG TIME and Phil is way better bodybuilder then Kai and will beat him this Olympia, I will bet anyone 1000 dollars right now. For you I will give you 2 to 1 odds

Phil won, everyone knows it, you are part of the group that feels the wall is pink, sorry just the way it works

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »

OneMoreRep  speaks the truth .

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2013, 06:40:24 PM »

OneMoreRep  Onetimehard speaks the truth .
;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2013, 10:54:43 PM »

LMFAO.  Your a bigger asshole than me.