Author Topic: What a fucking dick...  (Read 17964 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: What a fucking dick...
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2009, 06:44:44 PM »
I think so, I think they cleared everyone of all accusations.

Maybe one of the mods could do their fucking jobs and get us some more info!! >:( >:( >:(

J/K Sincity!! ;D

Yeah they did clear him of all accusations. I thought that I posted all of the links to the hearing.. Sorry will add in 3....................... ............2........... .....................

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »
 unsurprising news, the Nevada State Athletic Commission took no action against Georges St. Pierre and his camp after formally hearing testimony from B.J. Penn and others.  MMA Weekly has the scoop:

After lengthy testimony from both camps, including Penn and his mother, NSAC Commissioner Bill Brady promised to take under advisement several of the issues brought forth by the controversial fight.

Before the proceedings began, NSAC Executive Director Keith Kizer clarified that no disciplinary measures would be taken during the meeting, and the review’s role was to present findings given to him by both parties. The Commission would decide any further action.

“It’s up to the commission to decide how much further they want to formally go on this,” Kizer said afterwards. “They could make regulatory changes, they could issue some sort of directive to me or the inspectors or referees to handle situations differently,” he said.

However, Kizer maintained he would not issue a complaint against St. Pierre or his camp.

“I have no plans to bring anything against anybody in this case,” he continued.

It appears that the NSAC will likely initiate some rule changes that should make incidents of this nature less likely to occur in the future.  Judging from the comments of Keith Kizer, the commission seems unwilling to penalize St. Pierre in any way.

I wonder how far Penn is going to take his complaints from here.  One would hope that he'll stop short of letting this - what looks to be a vendetta against St. Pierre - significantly affect the progression of his career and his upcoming bout with Kenny Florian.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »
I guess the commission treated it like they would in boxing...

you see it all the time,one fighter gets cut and in the later rounds he'll come out for a round and the ref will stop the fight briefly, and have him go back to his corner and have them wipe most of it off...

same thing kind of applied here I guess

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2009, 07:08:54 AM »
I guess the commission treated it like they would in boxing...

you see it all the time,one fighter gets cut and in the later rounds he'll come out for a round and the ref will stop the fight briefly, and have him go back to his corner and have them wipe most of it off...

same thing kind of applied here I guess

This is a bit different. At least the situations that you are referring to have vaseline applied in an attempt to help a cut, etc.
GSP had it applied to his neck, back and chest area. Blatant cheating.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2009, 08:05:24 AM »
This is a bit different. At least the situations that you are referring to have vaseline applied in an attempt to help a cut, etc.
GSP had it applied to his neck, back and chest area. Blatant cheating.
Piece of crap cheater trying to pawn himself off as a "good guy."  ::)
!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2009, 05:15:40 PM »
I guess we can tell who lost money on that fight. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2009, 08:09:58 AM »

I can only speak for myself, but I was rooting for GSP. GSP was actually one of my favorite fighters.

This is not about who won the fight. I will admit that the grease most likely had little to do with the fight.

GSP had grease ILLEGALLY applied. Simple as that.

This is not about changing the outcome of the fight.

GSP got caught on tape having grease applied to his neck,back and chest. Any amount of grease is cheating.

Why is this ok? or not viewed as punishable?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2009, 08:25:34 AM »
I can only speak for myself, but I was rooting for GSP. GSP was actually one of my favorite fighters.

This is not about who won the fight. I will admit that the grease most likely had little to do with the fight.

GSP got caught on tape having grease applied to his neck,back and chest. Any amount of grease is cheating.

Because it was not intentional.  It was wiped off in between rounds.  And it had no bearing on the outcome of the fight.
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2009, 08:26:06 AM »

Some people like and embrace cheaters, as long as they win. It may not have changed the ultimate outcome of the fight, but you can't tell me GSP would have slipped out of BJ's guard over and over again were he not slick. If a guard of BJ's caliber was that easy to escape no one would utilize that position in mma.
!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2009, 08:47:46 AM »
Who deleted my post about Only Me conducting his own investigation of the greasing incident by putting on camouflage and breaking into GSP's house to steal all the vaseline and croissants?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2009, 09:58:52 AM »
Because it was not intentional.  It was wiped off in between rounds.  And it had no bearing on the outcome of the fight.

ANY AMOUNT is breaking the rules.

Answer me this....by your logic, if a fighter unintentionally or accidentally is given a steroid or band substance, we should excuse it? ???

How do you know it was accidental anyways? And please....you don't just wipe vaseline off.

I see the problem here. Everyone dislikes BJ, as do I, but you can't let it cloud your judgement. :)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2009, 10:08:12 AM »
That big ass cone head of yours surely adds no additional brain cells. You're about as dumb as you look.  ;D I don't bet on fights.

Some people like and embrace cheaters, as long as they win. It may not have changed the ultimate outcome of the fight, but you can't tell me GSP would have slipped out of BJ's guard over and over again were he not slick. If a guard of BJ's caliber was that easy to escape no one would utilize that position in mma.

Agreed. I do think that GSP was the better fighter that night, but I also saw GSP slipping right out of BJ's guard several times.

I am the biggest UFC and overall MMA fan, but this situation and how it was handled is a huge setback in regards to credibility.

The bigger it gets, the closer it gets to boxing. Imagine the hit the UFC would take if he was convicted and suspended for cheating.

Money always comes first.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »
ANY AMOUNT is breaking the rules.

Answer me this....by your logic, if a fighter unintentionally or accidentally is given a steroid or band substance, we should excuse it? ???

How do you know it was accidental anyways? And please....you don't just wipe vaseline off.

I see the problem here. Everyone dislikes BJ, as do I, but you can't let it cloud your judgement. :)

Gear, whether or not accidental, would give someone an advantage.  GSP destroyed BJ in the standup where whatever vaseline was left on him did not give an advantage.  I seriously doubt it was intentional.  Every fighter knows that cameras are on them in between rounds, as are the officials.  How stupid would you have to be to have your cornerman lube you up in-between rounds.  And, I was a HUGE BJ fan until this debacle.   
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2009, 12:47:54 PM »
Gear, whether or not accidental, would give someone an advantage.  GSP destroyed BJ in the standup where whatever vaseline was left on him did not give an advantage.  I seriously doubt it was intentional.  Every fighter knows that cameras are on them in between rounds, as are the officials.  How stupid would you have to be to have your cornerman lube you up in-between rounds.  And, I was a HUGE BJ fan until this debacle.   

Accidental or Intentional...it is still breaking the rules.
This is not about BJ's brash approach to the matter. That does not make GSP less guilty.
It is about breaking a rule. That's it.

Why have rules if they are allowed to be broken?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2009, 02:42:29 PM »
This is not about BJ's brash approach to the matter. That does not make GSP less guilty.

it was accidental and had no bearing on the fight.  think of it as an accidental eye poke or groin kick.  if it has no bearing on the fight it's no big deal.  What don't you get ???
w

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »
have we even established if it's a written rule yet ?

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2009, 03:37:22 PM »

Apparently the NSAC disagrees with you....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2009, 03:51:41 PM »
it was accidental and had no bearing on the fight.  think of it as an accidental eye poke or groin kick.  if it has no bearing on the fight it's no big deal.  What don't you get ???
Consistently sliding right out of your opponent's guard has no bearing on a fight?  ::) Let Rickson Gracie (or most other bjj black belts) put you in his guard and see how long you can resist before you fuck up and get submitted. GSP likely would have won, but he never had to worry about getting caught in a submission thanks to that slick shit.
!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »
Consistently sliding right out of your opponent's guard has no bearing on a fight?  ::) Let Rickson Gracie (or most other bjj black belts) put you in his guard and see how long you can resist before you fuck up and get submitted. GSP likely would have won, but he never had to worry about getting caught in a submission thanks to that slick shit.
Idiot.

The fact is that vaseline is allowed on the face and as a result it ends up getting all over the place during a fight.  Like it or not, it's part of the game.  By the way, how many people has BJ submitted off his back?
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
By the way, how many people has BJ submitted off his back?
You don't think he is capable?  ::)
!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2009, 05:21:48 PM »
Apparently not. :D

Nobody cares because it wasn't a close fight, if the fight was closer it would be a concern, but since BJ got fucked up, who cares?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »

Answer the question.  BJ is supposed to be a BJJ God.  How many people has he submitted off his back?
w

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »
Apparently not. :D

Nobody cares because it wasn't a close fight, if the fight was closer it would be a concern, but since BJ got fucked up, who cares?

Exactly...it was a fucking landslide beating, a beatdown of epic proportions.. where was bj's famous jab when they were standing up !?! lol, nowhere to be seen.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2009, 05:50:03 PM »
Who the fuck made you my father?  ???
Answer MY question...is not any bjj black belt capable of submitting an opponent from the guard?

The day you dictate my answering any question you ask first is likely also the day I'll be plucking your woman's pubes from between my teeth.
I think we can safely say that is a "None".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »
I think we can safely say that BJ would tap your ugly conehead from his guard blindfolded in one minute or less.  ;)
LOL, ok.

That still doesn't change the fact he got fucked up so badly he quit like a punk bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!