Author Topic: Need some advice re a girl  (Read 2703 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Need some advice re a girl
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 03:31:14 PM »
She looks kinda homely here but is really hot in real life.

Plow that shit man!  She looks hot and she's a bad girl. Don't marry her but have the time of your life for a few months then go your seperation ways.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2014, 03:58:46 PM »
Everyone will call me a fag for this, but I really didn't plan on meeting up with her just for sex. She was a genuinely good friend in high school and I always kinda liked her, so I just thought it would be cool to see her again. If I talk about her past with her, I'll do it in person. I don't want to call her up and be like "so I ran some background checks on you and need to clear a few things up before we go out".

I know that's why I gave the advice I did... she's someone from your past that meant something to you.  Thats good shit and you don't get that every day.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2014, 06:48:10 PM »
pursue her, tell her your crazy about her ect.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2014, 06:56:07 PM »
what are you waiting for?shes very hot,post the vagina shots asap.

n

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2014, 07:42:31 PM »
Everyone will call me a fag for this, but I really didn't plan on meeting up with her just for sex. She was a genuinely good friend in high school and I always kinda liked her, so I just thought it would be cool to see her again. If I talk about her past with her, I'll do it in person. I don't want to call her up and be like "so I ran some background checks on you and need to clear a few things up before we go out".

Hetero men always want sex from women they date. No worries if you are catching up with an old friend from school. However, why would you need any advices? So you are guilty as charged. Call her up and have a long chat. Tell her you Googled her and were surprised at things you found. Don't say you did a background check. If you are just catching up it matters not about records or looks. If you are thinking about a relationship then that is different. Meeting someone you liked in school can be exciting. Let us know how you go.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2014, 07:47:14 PM »
what happened to the pic >:(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2014, 07:53:16 PM »
This is idiotic, guy. She's probably at tweaker. This is the best you can do?

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2014, 06:55:23 AM »
what happened to the pic >:(
Took the advice of some people that pm'd me and suggested I take it down. There are apparently some ways to trace the pic back to its source.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2014, 08:36:23 AM »
Some ways lol Google search image done

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2014, 09:52:58 AM »
Hetero men always want sex from women they date. No worries if you are catching up with an old friend from school. However, why would you need any advices? So you are guilty as charged. Call her up and have a long chat. Tell her you Googled her and were surprised at things you found. Don't say you did a background check. If you are just catching up it matters not about records or looks. If you are thinking about a relationship then that is different. Meeting someone you liked in school can be exciting. Let us know how you go.
Don't worry, I will be sure to let you guys know how it goes....assuming she doesn't steal my computer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2014, 09:58:21 AM »
There are lots of fish in the sea....I'd throw this one back.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2014, 10:21:10 AM »
So I just started talking to this girl again on facebook that I used to really like back in high school. I hadn't spoken to her in a long time but we made plans to go out this weekend. So anyway, I type her name into Google and see that she had been arrested atleast 5 times. The most recent one was over a year ago but it looks like she did a few months in jail and is listed as being on parole. The most serious charge is "theft by taking" and there are also several probation violations and a public intoxication and possession of drug paraphanelia charge. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do? I don't want to go out with her if she's on drugs or is involved in other criminal stuff. However, when I talked to her on the phone she seemed totally normal and not drugged out or anything. I would feel really awkward saying "hey I looked you up online and saw where you've been arrested a bunch; are you straight now?" Also, if she is on parole, would that mean she is getting drug tested regularly?
;)