Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?  (Read 73033 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?
« Reply #325 on: December 05, 2019, 02:29:08 PM »

Woah woah woah....  *stop*the*press*

...did you two just agree on something..?

its not the first time I have agreed with him since I came back... ;)

Atlas pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #326 on: December 05, 2019, 02:53:04 PM »
Proscar/propecia is used for chemical castration,not anabolics.

Your logic is backwards.

You believe bodybuilders who use other drugs to medicate (self, and otherwise), started out as well-adjusted individuals. It's usually the other way around. How many bodybuilders started out training because they weren't happy with how they looked or felt? Skinny dudes, fat dudes, etc... Started training, felt better about themselves... Then realized they could use anabolics and improve more.

You realize that with drug addicts, drugs arnt the problem. They're the solution. The "problem" is with them and how they think. Take away the drugs and the problem is still there until they figure it out.

So they are the symptom not the cause.

DHT initself is a useless hormone. After puberty there really isnt any added benefit of it besides becoming hairier and bald if predisposed to MPB.  Propecia is fairly safe profile of a drug, I have used it many times while on heavy prolonged cycle of anabolics. A lot of the side effects are pseudo based.

SSRI on other hand, they can make your life easier but they dont address the problem. Many people are over prescribed this drug, and never make the behavioural and lifestyle changes that are necessary to change.  Everyone seems to think they are chemically.imbalanced nowadays, they say 1 in 10 woman are on these drugs.

I took these awhile back for a couple months, completely shut me down arousal and orgasm related. Felt like a eunich.  Functioning brain or working dick, it's one or the other with these puppies.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #327 on: December 05, 2019, 03:10:07 PM »
what is your thoughts on Propecia for hair loss for bbers?

I don't recommend it. I recommend dutasteride Instead. Less chance of fucking up your sex drive. Google "post finasteride syndrome".

After I posted this ^⬆️ I get this ⬇️ in my YouTube feed.

http://[youtube][/youtube]

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #328 on: December 05, 2019, 04:00:50 PM »
I'm sure a lot of people lie, especially ones that look like shit.  

But as I've gotten older, I'm more inclined to believe the pros who say it's not all gear.  The ones I tend to believe is the ones that say they use moderate doses.  Plenty of them have claimed on a podcast that they keep test below 1 gram, simply because they don't like it, GH only at max 6iu a day because they don't see much difference going higher and not worth the money.  I've heard a few say they like to keep test at around 750mg or below and throw in an anabolic at around 400 to 600mg.  Nothing crazy.  Now this is for the offseason so maybe they go harder precontest.

You do have to factor in genetics, diet and most importantly consistency.  Doesn't mean eat all your meals for the day. But day in and day out for years doing everything right.

Now before I get ridiculed for being naive, here is my own personal experience.  Attached is a 'before and after' pic.  The before is back around 2011, when I was reading GH15 and though gear was the answer.  I was running as per GH15 recommendation for a 'standard cycle', 700 Test Prop, 700 Tren Ace, 700 Mast Prop and I think I also had T3 in there and maybe some oral.  The other pic is from this year.  I was running 350 Test Prop, 350 Tren Ace, and 350 Mast Prop, also ran some clen at 80mcg.  This was the for 6 weeks before the pic was taken.  Prior 6 weeks to that I was doing 250 test E per week, and 400 Tren E per week.  

Now my genetics absolutely suck for bodybuilding.  And actually I'm not even a 'bodybuilder'.  I'm too tall with way to long limbs.  But I managed to make huge improvements the last couple years.  Mainly, I learned how to diet properly (down and to grow), I learned how to actually work the muscle instead of just moving the weight (believe it or not in the before pic, I was actually able to bench 365 for reps with no spotter... can't do that anymore, don't even bench anymore).

So again, I don't have a 'pro physique', I'm not genetically gifted but if I can get this kind of results with half the gear that I used before and didn't even look like I worked out, by simply doing things properly and sticking to it, imagine what someone with genetics meant for bodybuilding could achieve.

Just my thoughts.

Great physique, man.

Plenty anabolics also inhibit SHBG (tren being one, along with winstrol and Masterson), however I've always liked proviron and noticed a 50% increase in my free test when using proviron along with test. I forget the #'s of free test, but I've had total test levels above 10k @ I believe just 2-3 shots a wk of 300mg/ml cyp (my own), hell, it may've even been just 2 750mg shots a week.

Total test doesn't mean much if it's bound to SHBG, which prevents it from attaching to the androgen receptor. I'd rather have 2000ng w/ 20% of it unbound, rather than 4,000ng with 5% (it's actually more like 2% without somehow inhibiting shbg... It varies per person, per day, per whatever, obviously).

Your balls never shrink permanently. Even at 4g test a week, plus however much tren and other shit year 'round for yrs straight, my balls would only shrink once in a while, maybe 4x a year for only a few days to a week.

I've never been insecure about the size of my balls, and sure enough not enough to risk desensitizing the leydigs cells. Maybe if a guy has a small dick, the size of his balls might be all he has to offer to impress a girl when naked... I've never had that problem.

My balls were pretty large before I started using gear at age ~21, they shrunk, and when I came off gear at age 24, they regained some size, but never returned to what they were before going on. I'd say they regained about 2/3 total size and have never gotten larger than that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 05, 2019, 04:28:55 PM »
I don't recommend it. I recommend dutasteride Instead. Less chance of fucking up your sex drive. Google "post finasteride syndrome".

My urologist put me on Proscar (finasteride) to treat an enlarged prostate when I was in my late 30's. If he would have warned me about the side effects, I would never have filled the prescription. All he said in regards to sides was that my hair might grow back. That never happened.

What did happen was over the next 30 years I suffered at least 4 of the down sides, which I starred below. After he retired, I found a new urologist who took me off that shit and started me on TRT instead. But, after all that time, the damage was done and it was irreversible. What's more, Proscar did not prevent me from getting prostate cancer. If the old urologist was still alive, I'd sue his ass for medical malpractice.

Should your doctor ever recomends you take finassteride, fire him and get a new doctor.

*impotence,
*loss of interest in sex,
*trouble having an orgasm,
*abnormal ejaculation,
swelling in your hands or feet,
swelling or tenderness in your breasts,
dizziness,
weakness,
feeling faint,
headache,
runny nose, or
skin rash.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2019, 04:52:57 PM »
After I posted this ^⬆️ I get this ⬇️ in my YouTube feed.

http://[youtube][/youtube]

thank you for the content/link

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 05, 2019, 04:54:12 PM »
not to get off pro cycle thread - but here is a good video on Avodart