Author Topic: is deca worthless?  (Read 7906 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
is deca worthless?
« on: August 04, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »
many people on other sites complain that deca is worthless.  its overpriced, has its sides, and produces little gains...  one must stay on it for 12-16 weeks just to notice anything...

anyone here have an opinion? 

i can get test 500 x 12 weeks for the same price as a bottle of deca 300...

you are gay.

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
Re: is deca worthless?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 12:35:25 PM »
in my opinion deca is for older folks to help with joint pain.  taking test and eq will put u in a positive nitrogen balance but you will have less bloat.  i personally would not take deca.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 12:36:48 PM »
Test and Deca are the two best overall compounds IMO.

Best when used together of course.

Eq is weak, but everyone has their own opinion.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 12:57:05 PM »
yes, but when used together,,, how do you not know if its the test thats making you grow....

i am going to do 500 test plus 300 deca and record everything, then do 500 test alone and see if there is any difference,,,, this may take me a half year or so, but i will keep everyone posted...
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »
yes, but when used together,,, how do you not know if its the test thats making you grow....

Because i understand how all AAS work and i have used just about every compound in every situation you could think of.

8)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »
Because i understand how all AAS work and i have used just about every compound in every situation you could think of.

8)

hello dizzle  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »

8)

you used deca alone?  if so, what were the results?

you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 02:29:32 PM »

i am going to do 500 test plus 300 deca and record everything, then do 500 test alone and see if there is any difference,,,, this may take me a half year or so, but i will keep everyone posted...

Worm, this is another reason we tell new guys to run 500mg test only for a first cycle. That way you will know exactly how the drug affects you without adding to the mix with different compounds. Deca with test and dbol is a great combination, and I would not ever turn down deca especially for adding slabs of beef to your physique. You do need your diet in check, to make sure you get quality gains and not lots of fat. Even so t-3 might be good to run while on nandrolone.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 02:31:02 PM »

Simple, because i tried them both by themselves and together they are powerful. Repair is faster not nessessarly for the muscle but for the tendons and joints

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
Worm, this is another reason we tell new guys to run 500mg test only for a first cycle. That way you will know exactly how the drug affects you without adding to the mix with different compounds. Deca with test and dbol is a great combination, and I would not ever turn down deca especially for adding slabs of beef to your physique. You do need your diet in check, to make sure you get quality gains and not lots of fat. Even so t-3 might be good to run while on nandrolone.
whatchu talkin bout willis

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »
whatchu talkin bout willis

? Are there things Candi?  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »
? Are there things Candi?  ;D
lol

why do you suggest t3 with those steroids

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »
lol

why do you suggest t3 with those steroids

t-3 with nandrolone, because people tend to put on some fat when on nandrolone even if there diet is in check. T-3 will help keep the fat off through cycle.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 02:43:15 PM »
t-3 with nandrolone, because people tend to put on some fat when on nandrolone even if there diet is in check. T-3 will help keep the fat off through cycle.
no shit ?   do you think its fat or just water ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »
no shit ?   do you think its fat or just water ?
both

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 02:47:55 PM »

Interesting.

Any idea why?

I've never had that issue, in fact, Deca gives me leaner gains than EQ.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »
I am not absolutely positive, but I think it may slow the thyroid. I have seen no studies on this, but I have seen the end results many times. I have read a few non scientific articles on this as well. When I run a low dose of t-3 (25mcg ed) with nandrolone, I notice leaner gains.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 05:45:15 PM »
I am not absolutely positive, but I think it may slow the thyroid. I have seen no studies on this, but I have seen the end results many times. I have read a few non scientific articles on this as well. When I run a low dose of t-3 (25mcg ed) with nandrolone, I notice leaner gains.
what kind of t3 protcol works best for you? how long after your last dose till you have a normal metabolism again?

the one time i tried t3, i put on some fat in the first week after i discontinued using it. this might have been due to the munchies, but i still think the depressed thyroid probably played a [part. lol.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 05:50:07 PM »
glad to see the responses,,,i always thought deca and test was synergistic...   of course i would like EQ, but can only get deca.

deca seems to produce leaner keepable gains,,,maybe thats why a few do not like it.
you are gay.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »
what kind of t3 protcol works best for you? how long after your last dose till you have a normal metabolism again?

the one time i tried t3, i put on some fat in the first week after i discontinued using it. this might have been due to the munchies, but i still think the depressed thyroid probably played a [part. lol.

Heard in order to work you have to use a BUNCH.  Not this 50-100 per day.  like 150-175

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 02:38:17 AM »
Heard in order to work you have to use a BUNCH.  Not this 50-100 per day.  like 150-175

Lower doses are used to improve anabolism and lean gains.  Higher doses are better for fat loss.

The average person's Thyroid bounces back within a few days.  If you have been on for 6+ months it's typically only a little longer.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 05:07:31 AM »
Deca worthless? LOL, Deca is a very anabolic gear.  Now I did not research the science for this statement but the way it is structured makes it unique from other gears.  If I remember this gives it different properties and it can be very effective for a long while. 

IME this drug really helps me to put on size and train like an animal.  I feel it is very synergistic with test.  It seems to cause a bit of water retention for me so its an offseason "bulk" gear for me but I'm sure with the right diet you could be lean on it.  Also agree that EQ is weak comared to deca, maybe on paper they look similar but in effect no comparison IMO

I think Overload's cycle he mentioned of Test, Deca and d-bol is a fantastic gaining cycle and would have someone making huge gains if taken in the proper dosage. which IMO is

Test 1000mg EW
Deca 600mg EW
D-bol 50mg ED

If your gear is real and you cant gain on this cycle you never will.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 06:38:00 AM »
I think Overload's cycle he mentioned of Test, Deca and d-bol is a fantastic gaining cycle and would have someone making huge gains if taken in the proper dosage. which IMO is

Test 1000mg EW
Deca 600mg EW
D-bol 50mg ED

If your gear is real and you cant gain on this cycle you never will.

That was always my bread and butter right there!

Good memories!

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 07:16:24 AM »
I don't understand how or why someone could consider Deca worthless.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 07:27:53 AM »
I  ran Deca alone several times when I was in my 20's and never had sides other than water retention.  No problems with the sex drive.