Author Topic: Anyone ever use test depot (brand name) not generic?  (Read 1592 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone ever use test depot (brand name) not generic?
« on: November 29, 2014, 06:08:27 PM »
Anyone using legit HRt.  Did any of u ever used the brand name and had or felt anything different than the generics?
Just curious, the brand is very expensive. Sometimes with other meds there's a difference.  I had a friend using a beta blocker and he switched to generic his heart started fluttering
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Anyone ever use test depot (brand name) not generic?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »
Bayer testosviron depo is pretty good. The oil is nice and thick and goes in really good
Box costs me $30 and comes with 3 blister packs containing a 1ml redi-ject

The pin is like 20g or something though lol. No clue why, I put a 25 on.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 02:23:58 AM »
I'm on TRT I get prescribed Testosterone Cypionate 200mg per ml 10ml vials. It's Watson Brand and yes it is pretty expensive if you don;t have incredible insurance. it's 89-125$ for the waston brand with no insurance depending on the pharmacy. I get 33% covered so I payed 82$ last time but I went to the pharmacy that charges 125$ mainly because they sell my massive amounts of pins and insulin with no prescription, these days some pharmacys want a prescription for the pins as well.

I payed .40 cents for a 22 gauge 1.5IN and the insulin pins are way cheaper they even gave me some sample insulin syringe bags for free.

What I notice is you don;t have any questions about the quality or impuritys. I know their is no possibility it is underdosed or overdosed by more then 10% either way. most likely right on the money dosage wise so you know your shooting real high quality hormones. some guys like UGL just as much but anybody with their head on their shoulders would want watson Test cyp over UGL or overseas human grade. If I have to wich i do i will still use high grade overseas human grade. plus if your going to run real cycles your going to have to find a high grade UGL for Tren,EQ, Masteron and other anabolics plus thyroid,lasix, clomid,nolva,adex,caber,all that stuff you need a good overseas source for.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 05:20:38 AM »
My HRt clinic has 2 testosterones, one compounded and the brand name.  I just think the brand would be superior to the compound, but it's 260 for 10 ml
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 05:26:49 AM »
My HRt clinic has 2 testosterones, one compounded and the brand name.  I just think the brand would be superior to the compound, but it's 260 for 10 ml

how is that even possible? bro your going to a place keeping everything on the inside! They tried doing that to me! They wanted me to come in and do allmy shots so every two weeks I would have to come in and get the injection. I went in twice not sure how much it costed but I'm sure it was at least 20-40$ per shot, I brought my lady friend who went through nurse training and tols them she could start doing my shots and I wanted a hardcopy that I could go fill at any pharmacy.

No pharmacy charges that much even for name brand . I believe Upjohn is the official name brand Test depot . watson is the generic so is paddock and both are equally as good if not better. price is 89$-125$ with NO insurance if you have insurance they should pay for some of it.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 03:06:56 AM »
no this is not hgh we are talking about test is a cheap as fuck raw to get hold of at 99% purity

no point in taking pharma due to price unless you get it free or at a good price

just use a good UGL its usually overdosed anyway