Author Topic: Anyone else think that Joon is a ESFitness ripoff?  (Read 5202 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Anyone else think that Joon is a ESFitness ripoff?
« on: January 09, 2017, 03:08:59 AM »
ESFitness disappeared for about 2 years after his epic rants/quotes became instant getbig classics.

Since then, ESFitness was completely incommunicado. Gone.

Recently somebody posted a thread about the whereabouts of ESFitness. Out of pure coincidence, that very day ( ::)), ESFITNESS logs on to getbig and responds to that thread.

Since then, ESFITNESS camps out 24/7 on Getbig with ZERO epic rants. Zero memorable quotes. Boring as fuck. Nothingness.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone else think that Joon is a ESFitness ripoff?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 03:10:26 AM »
the posting style is definitely different

like someone doing a parody but without the humour
T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 03:40:57 AM »
What the mods need to do is review all IP addresses and BAN anyone who has more than 1 account here. 

It's very simple, but they won't do it... why?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 03:42:41 AM »
What the mods need to do is review all IP addresses and BAN anyone who has more than 1 account here. 

Easy fix

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 03:43:14 AM »

they would rather have the traffic

there are only about twenty posters if you take the gimmicks out
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 03:44:36 AM »

Usually brings traffic to the forums.

Just like in the UFC, if a certain person (thats marketable, aka being "Hot Stuff") brings in numbers aka butts in seats (making money for the company), they can say pretty much whatever they want without being reprimanded, while someone who doesnt bring in the numbers and has a very dull personality thats hard to market, can be reprimanded for saying half the shit. (Even whilst being on Hot Stuff and Ultimate Orange)

ESFitness (or the person behind the account) is Getbigs Conor McGregor at the moment.

Some gimmicks work and some don't.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 04:29:18 AM »
I think ESF is back on opiates or he was on them before. My bet is he's back on now and not being truthful about it. He advertises what he does too much, I don't know how he thinks LE won't ever catch on.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 04:52:23 AM »
Well the board atmosphere changed, Be There was on Esfitness's case day in day out and there threads dedicated to ripping into him, with 6g being the sweet spot and billboards of him n what not....funny times nonetheless.
S

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 05:11:22 AM »
What if two posters live in the same house? For instance my ex flat mate nand I both posted on a forum(not this) and therefore would have had the same IP?

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 05:12:45 AM »
What if two posters live in the same house? For instance my ex flat mate nand I both posted on a forum(not this) and therefore would have had the same IP?

just use your IP blocker and proxies like you have been doing since 2004

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 05:13:49 AM »

You trying to cover your back? You know a certain somebody is convinced you are joon?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 05:19:27 AM »
I'm also doubting Scorp. We haven't had a single watch pic yet (unless I've missed it).

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 05:20:02 AM »
I must admit getbiggers are the most paranoid group of people I have ever seen, in their minds everybody is a gimmick and everybody is somebody else you guys should join the conspiracy theory crew.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 05:21:43 AM »
I must admit getbiggers are the most paranoid group of people I have ever seen, in their minds everybody is a gimmick and everybody is somebody else you guys should join the conspiracy theory crew.

Be There and Bigmc are the worst. They think everybody is a gimmick even each other!

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 05:21:53 AM »

said the confirmed gimmick...

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 05:21:58 AM »
You trying to cover your back? You know a certain somebody is convinced you are joon?

Whos that then? I keep saying if anyone wants to meet me I now train in Genesis gym in West London. In 98 -06 I was Clubberlang and then 06 onwards Darren. Never anyone else me old fruit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 05:23:40 AM »
Whos that then? I keep saying if anyone wants to meet me I now train in Genesis gym in West London. In 98 -06 I was Clubberlang and then 06 onwards Darren. Never anyone else me old fruit.
Darren avey registered in 05, get your story straight.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 05:24:59 AM »

You're ok by me mate but may I ask are you the fella of small stature in the photos? Is that really you?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 05:26:08 AM »

Why would anybody want to meet you with your massive head and narrow shoulders and flabby soft body, you look like the result of predator raping one of the hobbits in lord of the rings.

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 05:38:10 AM »
You're ok by me mate but may I ask are you the fella of small stature in the photos? Is that really you?
he will vanish for a while now, the guy whos picture he posts is some guy he stole pics from, his names "Johnnie"

He vanished when OMR asked him to post an upside down cup pic as "Johnnie"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 05:52:40 AM »

il see you there at two tommorow
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 06:12:40 AM »

Lol, you weren't Clubberlang.

Nice try though

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2017, 06:17:01 AM »
il see you there at two tommorow

Weds and Fri at 730 pm and Sat at 330 pm. That's when I'll be there. Silver BMW. I park out the front always.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2017, 06:17:53 AM »
Lol, you weren't Clubberlang.

Nice try though

Yes, I was. That was my user for loads of sites. I thought he was awesome till I realized da cage is where it's at

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2017, 06:18:13 AM »
I think ESF is back on opiates or he was on them before. My bet is he's back on now and not being truthful about it. He advertises what he does too much, I don't know how he thinks LE won't ever catch on.

You can tell by how sloppy and fragmented his posts are that he is high on something.