Author Topic: Anybody on this board ever work for EAS/Bill Philips??  (Read 2036 times)

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
Anybody on this board ever work for EAS/Bill Philips??
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:20:43 PM »
I've read that employees were not allowed to walk past his office, and if they did they were fired!! Im amazed that he was never sued! Anyway there must be someone who on the board who worked there?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Anybody on this board ever work for EAS/Bill Philips??
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 02:22:29 PM »
THere is a video interview on t-nation by TC louma with some crazy funny, interesting stories ( he had an office across the hall from BP) at the EAS compound.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 02:28:06 PM »
I've read that employees were not allowed to walk past his office, and if they did they were fired!! Im amazed that he was never sued! Anyway there must be someone who on the board who worked there?

Nathan Phillips, the fat boy steroid addict, really convinced a lot of people that he was some kind of body for life coach jesus.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 02:31:17 PM »
Nathan Phillips, the fat boy steroid addict, really convinced a lot of people that he was some kind of body for life coach jesus.

hahahha  steriod addict  hheeehhe too funny

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »
THere is a video interview on t-nation by TC louma with some crazy funny, interesting stories ( he had an office across the hall from BP) at the EAS compound.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

I would love to see that......

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 03:35:48 PM »
I've gotta give Bill Philips props for being a big part of the movement for training each bodypart from twice a week to once a week. He was pushing that protocol back in the mid 90s.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »
I've gotta give Bill Philips props for being a big part of the movement for training each bodypart from twice a week to once a week. He was pushing that protocol back in the mid 90s.

I figured it out alone during my first year in the gym, so, thats not something spetacular at all.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 05:14:28 PM »

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »

or having a magazine that told the truth about bodybuilding.....

until he found that it was more profitable to go with the natural, everyday guy training regimen and sell supps.