Author Topic: If U.S. goes back to work in 2 weeks why $2 trillion relief plan?  (Read 5253 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: If U.S. goes back to work in 2 weeks why $2 trillion relief plan?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 01:19:32 AM »
I think an economic collapse happening in real time is unprecedented and will surpass that of the 1929 crash.  The stimulus will be printed like mad to try to reinflate the Western bubble, but it’s too late as the damage is done and the virus will come back again after the “back to work” lifting of quarantines.

Im not convinced of a total collapse. This is global unlike any other previous events. Printing in unison means currency devaluation in unison so across the board you aren't singled out.

If anything, the system in place has less strings attached allowing all parties to print to the moon.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 03:07:52 AM »
Im not convinced of a total collapse. This is global unlike any other previous events. Printing in unison means currency devaluation in unison so across the board you aren't singled out.

If anything, the system in place has less strings attached allowing all parties to print to the moon.

Perhaps I’m being dramatic and I hope I’m wrong.  Working and going out to eat or shopping with masks on, isn’t going to inspire the confidence to liberally spend and incur more debt.  Frugal time preference will collapse the Western debt bubble.  The insoluble problem is precisely the public confidence issue in reopening the economy.  Fear will paralyze the economy regardless of the policy decisions.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 03:17:50 AM »
How many getbiggers will buy gear with their Trump Bucks?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 03:53:37 AM »
China holds a trillion in US bonds, the US could look to not honour it as the China flu destroyed its economy, in some sort of compensation bid, i dont know how, but Trump lives for situations like this, he is the eternal opportunist.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 09:54:12 AM »
This is the same bullshit.  a drop goes to helping people and the rest will pad corporation's pockets and anyone that thinks this will trickle down, the only thing that trickles down is the piss down your leg.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 09:56:27 AM »
China holds a trillion in US bonds, the US could look to not honour it as the China flu destroyed its economy, in some sort of compensation bid, i dont know how, but Trump lives for situations like this, he is the eternal opportunist.

This is the big reason why China holds the power of the USA.  For 40 years China sold their goods to us in cash.  The USA trades with numerous countries.  Oil for trees, metals etc... but China, nope, fuck trade, they want cash.  They have trillions of US dollars in their coffers.  The fear is if China ever dumps that cash on the open market and then decides to deal in Euros, that the US dollar will collapse and our entire economy will be fucked.

This is the USA's issue.  They let this happen. It's like giving your neighbor a gun a day and then 5 years later picking a fight and realizing he has an entire army that can destroy you.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 10:48:26 AM »
You forgot bbers, we need money for gear, and tubs of protein

My apologies, I forgot about you and the other bbers.  Without G4P sessions, you're probably hurting as bad as the service industry.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2020, 02:51:19 PM »
How many getbiggers will buy gear with their Trump Bucks?

I'll make that decision when and if I see any Trump bucks.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 06:46:00 PM »
I'M GETTING NOTHING,MY EX HAS THE 3 KIDS SHE WILL ,EVEN THO SHE IS A NURSE AND MAKES GOOD MONEY. I THINK WILL BENEFIT...

Sorry to hear that. I know she’s the mother of your kids but I hope she gets what she deserves

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 07:41:40 PM »
Trump lives for situations like this, he is the eternal opportunist.

he is the man we need for the deal making job/hard bargaining

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2020, 07:43:54 PM »
Sorry to hear that. I know she’s the mother of your kids but I hope she gets what she deserves
Hey in the end she does fine I pay child support without a dime missing ever since our divorce and I see kids every other wknd plus alt days on schedule ,,no issues there.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 08:16:39 PM »
Damn the ghetto is going to be dangerous with most people using shady check cashing places and everyone knowing that people are walking around with $1000 cash. And like the 1st of the month with welfare, no one waits to cash a check in the hood. Everybody goes to that low down check cashing place. Half the people walking around with $1000 cash on them? Gonna be some mad crime. Not to mention all the check fraud. "That bitch Tranisha tried to cash my Trump check at Stop-and Go"

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 10:08:56 PM »
Damn the ghetto is going to be dangerous with most people using shady check cashing places and everyone knowing that people are walking around with $1000 cash. And like the 1st of the month with welfare, no one waits to cash a check in the hood. Everybody goes to that low down check cashing place. Half the people walking around with $1000 cash on them? Gonna be some mad crime. Not to mention all the check fraud. "That bitch Tranisha tried to cash my Trump check at Stop-and Go"

Maine, dey dindu nuffins
I

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2020, 11:05:20 PM »
Not this money. This money is completely “made up”. They are just printing more and dumping into the system

Exactly.

The Joo banks “conjure” moolah and lend it to governments/then us. The racket is insane.

Hitler knew what was what.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2020, 05:37:53 AM »
It’s really a 1 trillion relief plan. The other half is inconsequential pork

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2020, 07:48:14 AM »
is qualification based on a tax return?  How do they account for students who didn't file?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2020, 07:55:21 AM »
This is the big reason why China holds the power of the USA.  For 40 years China sold their goods to us in cash.  The USA trades with numerous countries.  Oil for trees, metals etc... but China, nope, fuck trade, they want cash.  They have trillions of US dollars in their coffers.  The fear is if China ever dumps that cash on the open market and then decides to deal in Euros, that the US dollar will collapse and our entire economy will be fucked.

This is the USA's issue.  They let this happen. It's like giving your neighbor a gun a day and then 5 years later picking a fight and realizing he has an entire army that can destroy you.

If you owe someone $100,000 they own you.

If you owe someone $1 trillion ($1,000,000,000,000) you own them.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2020, 08:20:23 AM »
???
It's because the elites are using the emergency to buy themselves out of long positions and potential profit losses.  It will also help accelerate an inflation crisis so they can push for a one world government and single currency

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2020, 01:13:32 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2020, 01:24:42 PM »
is qualification based on a tax return?  How do they account for students who didn't file?

Someone who is claimed as a dependent cannot receive money.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2020, 01:31:45 PM »
printing presses getting hot..but can't do anything else, people that are not rich will suffer anyways

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2020, 01:35:46 PM »
I'll be surprised if the U.S. goes back to work in two weeks. Even if we did, there's an inevitable period of playing economic catch up.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2020, 02:02:16 PM »
Not this money. This money is completely “made up”. They are just printing more and dumping into the system

I hate to break if to you but money today already doesn't exist. Your bank balance doesn't exist.

Printed currency is the only real money. Anything above that is created by leverage throughout the fianncial markets.

To put it into perspective, the US has around $5,400 of printed currency per person. The QE being done is not printed currency, that will go into the already leverage system.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2020, 05:08:39 PM »
 :'(   :'(

It looks like the USA will hit 125,000 case by midnight!!
This will not end well..
So much for opening / going back to work..

:-\     :-\

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2020, 05:22:33 PM »
Hey in the end she does fine I pay child support without a dime missing ever since our divorce and I see kids every other wknd plus alt days on schedule ,,no issues there.

Pics of the wife tho  ???