Author Topic: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?  (Read 27261 times)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?
« on: January 16, 2014, 11:04:10 PM »
So I asked a fellow Getbigger about this,  and he basically said I could do whatever I wanted because I'm female, ESPECIALLY if the guy is juicing because test sends your sex drive through the roof, but... he's not juicing, so...

There's this guy at the gym, and he is babetastic. He's a 6'5" rugby player with legs as thick as my waist. Yesterday I watched him split-squatting 305 for sets of ten and I can't be sure, but I think there was a tidal wave between my thighs because I pictured his beefy blonde ass strutting around my living room in his boxer briefs, smiling at me with the sun bouncing off his lily white quads and sparkling teeth.  It might not have been a tidal wave, but whatever it was ruined my gym shorts and killed thousands of Hawaiians who were just enjoying the coastline, what a tragedy!

Sorry, let me get to the point.

If a guy hits on a girl at the gym, he's kind of corny. I mean if he's really good looking, he'll get away with it, but it'll always seem a little bit wack, and if he's NOT good looking, he's a total jabroni. Sooo... is there any way for me to hit on this (or any other) guy at the gym without being lame?  And maybe score a date or a butt-to-hand high five or something? I know, I'm a dork. I never said I was cool. Somebody make me cool.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 11:09:51 PM »
So I asked a fellow Getbigger about this,  and he basically said I could do whatever I wanted because I'm female, ESPECIALLY if the guy is juicing because test sends your sex drive through the roof, but... he's not juicing, so...

There's this guy at the gym, and he is babetastic. He's a 6'5" rugby player with legs as thick as my waist. Yesterday I watched him split-squatting 305 for sets of ten and I can't be sure, but I think there was a tidal wave between my thighs because I pictured his beefy blonde ass strutting around my living room in his boxer briefs, smiling at me with the sun bouncing off his lily white quads and sparkling teeth.  It might not have been a tidal wave, but whatever it was ruined my gym shorts and killed thousands of Hawaiians who were just enjoying the coastline, what a tragedy!

If a guy hits on a girl at the gym, he's kind of corny. I mean if he's really good looking, he'll get away with it, but it'll always seem a little bit wack, and if he's NOT good looking, he's a total jabroni. Sooo... is there any way for me to hit on this (or any other) guy at the gym without being lame?  And maybe score a date or a butt-to-hand high five or something? I know, I'm a dork. I never said I was cool. Somebody make me cool.

ahh... I see you noticed me :)  j/k.. I'm not 6'5" and my quads aren't lily-white. lol

usually guys who actually look like we know what we're doing, don't go to the gym to hit on girls because we assume you're there for the same reasons we are... even if we WANT to hit on you, we won't because we don't want to be "one of those guys". BUT, if the girl hits on us, we're all for it.

It's a double-standard for sure, but who cares, you benefit from it. let the dude know you're attracted to him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 11:13:29 PM »
It's how I met my first wife

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 11:32:05 PM »
It's how I met my first wife
DANG IT! I wanna be somebody's first wife!  Who knows, maybe this guy's. I mean I never want any kids, but between the two of us, I'm pretty sure our offspring would never fit into any jeans EVER.
 Just kidding, but I do want to sip one milkshake with two straws, so SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GAME.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 11:39:48 PM »
DANG IT! I wanna be somebody's first wife!  Who knows, maybe this guy's. I mean I never want any kids, but between the two of us, I'm pretty sure our offspring would never fit into any jeans EVER.
 Just kidding, but I do want to sip one milkshake with two straws, so SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GAME.

LOL! If you're as charming in real life as you are on this board you should have no problem. Go for it. Ask him a question about training while playing with your hair. Then every time you see him, smile and make some quick small talk. He'll get it.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 12:24:08 AM »
LOL! If you're as charming in real life as you are on this board you should have no problem. Go for it. Ask him a question about training while playing with your hair. Then every time you see him, smile and make some quick small talk. He'll get it.

This is pretty much the advise I gave her but maybe she wanted more feedback.  Nothing wrong with using your charm and I think pellius feels the same way I do.

You only live once so go for it even though I think we were meant to be together.  ;)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 12:37:10 AM »
If you simply ask him if he wants to fuck and he has no wife I give you a 72% chance

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 12:39:07 AM »
This is pretty much the advise I gave her but maybe she wanted more feedback.  Nothing wrong with using your charm and I think pellius feels the same way I do.

You only live once so go for it even though I think we were meant to be together.  ;)
It's possible.  I'm going to need to know how you feel about the following:
 Henry Rollins
 Caribbean food
 my new glasses
Think carefully.  Your answers to any of these could be dealbreakers

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 12:41:36 AM »
If you simply ask him if he wants to fuck and he has no wife I give you a 72% chance
If I was just trying to get filled in, I could ask probably any dude.  it's not really about that.  it's never really about that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 12:43:23 AM »
I think it is ok.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 12:43:58 AM »
If I was just trying to get filled in, I could ask probably any dude.  it's not really about that.  it's never really about that.

seriously

just make eye contact with him and smile a couple of times

if he likes you and has any game at all

he will talk to you

you chatting him up is not the starting point for a fruitful liason
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 12:50:39 AM »
seriously

just make eye contact with him and smile a couple of times

if he likes you and has any game at all

he will talk to you

you chatting him up is not the starting point for a fruitful liason
The best advice

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2014, 01:17:03 AM »
Lobstah if you want to go out with me just ask, don't need to make threads about it.  ;D

No seriously just follow him to his car and give him a bj in the parking lot.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 01:19:50 AM »
Yeah, just smile at him Lobby and hold a bit of eye contact. He will pick up the vibe unless he is deaf to all womanly charms....ie gay.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2014, 01:26:04 AM »
To OP- why don't you like black guys?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 01:37:54 AM »
Lobstah if you want to go out with me just ask, don't need to make threads about it.  ;D

No seriously just follow him to his car and give him a bj in the parking lot.
Thought about it.
 Woke up alone in a pool of Lobstah broth.

just kidding

You know, I'm just not smooth enough for that haha. I swear some guy was talking to me at the gym today about the squat rack and I said, "I gotta be totally honest. I don't do very well when handsome guys talk to me while I'm working out, because I lose my shit and get all flustered, and then I just stop listening because I'm embarrassed."  He said "but you're not working out NOW," and I  said, "yeah, I don't know. You're too good looking. I have to go."

Can anyone even imagine the girl who says that trying to blow a guy in a parking lot?  it would never work. I would nervously pee on my shoes and get jizz everywhere and it would be the worst situation for everyone involved (just him and me)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 01:40:20 AM »
To OP- why don't you like black guys?
what does OP  stand for?  I've been googling this for days now?
 also,  who said I didn't like black guys?  this guy just isn't black.  he's enormous and transparently, blindingly white. Appreciation of one is not mutually exclusive of an appreciation for the other.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 03:54:37 AM »
sweetheart--I can tell that you probably abhor black men

not trolling....i just KNOW that you don't like black men and only bang gringos

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 04:01:10 AM »

If you are good looking, you can get away with anything

Things ugly people do are creepy and weird, but the same exact thing now performed by an attractiue person would then be cool.

It's all about how the target of said thing perceives the person doing it.

If he /she finds the person unattractive, it doesn't matter how smooth you are. If you are attractive to the person in question, it doesn't take much.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 04:03:01 AM »
sweetheart--I can tell that you probably abhor black men

not trolling....i just KNOW that you don't like black men and only bang gringos

I believe it's mostly due to their bad credit rating and that she would like to have prettier kids not growing up in Compton / Detroit.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 04:06:56 AM »
i'm gonna (somehow) over look the racial aspect to this thread and the fact that black women are wired like men and not like normal women (again- not trolling just telling the truth that black women WILL bang anything)

anyway with the above aside I have to say that if you are a decent (fuck- even if your below decent) why THE FUCK are you giving your pussy away?....Do you realize that you can get guys to buy things for you to bang you?

you know who asks out or hits on the opposite sex with the hopeful result being a date and/or sex?

GUYS!!!

EDIT: If i may add something

for those of you who don't think that black girls are easy then try this: go to the mall or whatever.  Ask out 10 white girls and then ask out 10 black girls.....after you do that then you will truly know what i'm talking about

shit- that disgusting Streisand Tbombz found a Blizack to fake marry him

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2014, 06:08:13 AM »

Things ugly people do are creepy and weird, but the same exact thing now performed by an attractiue person would then be cool.

If he /she finds the person unattractive, it doesn't matter how smooth you are. If you are attractive to the person in question, it doesn't take much.

This is all so true. Well said that man.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 06:12:41 AM »
 It might not have been a tidal wave, but whatever it was ruined my gym shorts and killed thousands of Hawaiians who were just enjoying the coastline, what a tragedy!

Sooo... is there any way for me to hit on this (or any other) guy at the gym without being lame?

For starters, don't approach if you have what looks like a giant piss stain on your shorts.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 06:15:23 AM »

Agreed...an interesting addendum to this point (which you are very correct on)...

Many people are hot at 20 and ugly/creepy at 40.   It's a very weird thing.  They get drinks free, doors held, and everything done for them at 20.  Then, somewhere in 30s, that stopped and it's a huge slap in the face.  By 40, their ego has to take that hit of becoming the person doing everything to get what they want.    

But yeah, hot people do what they want.  They're entitled to things.  The best advice is to try to peak a little later.  Stay hungry.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 06:18:13 AM »

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex"

But ye I guess you really arent just looking for that