Author Topic: Is there a reason why omnadren are so fucking cheap all over the net ?  (Read 3440 times)

Stavios

???
Are they junk ?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
???
Are they junk ?

No  not junk, per se, It almost would be too costly to fake these because they are so cheap, but you must trust your source...Zafa Sust is pretty cheap too...

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Maybe the manufacture has produced a shit ton and is trying to get rid of them and lowered the price to move volume. I like omnadren and for the price you cant go wrong. I personally I like the Karachi's and Zafa's and I can get them for about the same price as omnadren's.
All Gas!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
I got a shitload of Scherings and Abus' DIRT cheap...

MUST be fake    ::) ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
they really never have been expensive.......a lot less people using sust, or omnas as compared to ten years ago also....more people are just using the E, C, and P...

bench

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
bench,

is there any reason for that? ppl using E, C, or prop instead?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
bench,

is there any reason for that? ppl using E, C, or prop instead?
lot of reasons i suppose.......mine was always cause i didnt like the blends....id rather buy the single esters and just batch them......if i used again i would still batch my test......not my anabolics though...

bench

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
sorry For my not understand of this...but what's the benefit of that besides your control how many mgs of each ester? is there something you don't like about Sust?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
sorry For my not understand of this...but what's the benefit of that besides your control how many mgs of each ester? is there something you don't like about Sust?
omna ingredients

30mg testosterone propionate
    60mg testosterone phenylpropionate
    60mg testosterone isocaproate
    100mg testosterone caproate

sust ingredients

Propionate
  Phenylpropionate
  Isocaproate
  Decanoate

have you ever considered using a test ester in either of those blends except prop?....i havent...never have i considered running any of those by them self except prop......so i just always batched my own test.....this is just a personal thing with me.......not everyone will agree, nor do they have too.......if sust work for you, use it.....but i find what i did to work much better...

bench

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
omna ingredients

30mg testosterone propionate
    60mg testosterone phenylpropionate
    60mg testosterone isocaproate
    100mg testosterone caproate

sust ingredients

Propionate
  Phenylpropionate
  Isocaproate
  Decanoate

have you ever considered using a test ester in either of those blends except prop?....i havent...never have i considered running any of those by them self except prop......so i just always batched my own test.....this is just a personal thing with me.......not everyone will agree, nor do they have too.......if sust work for you, use it.....but i find what i did to work much better...

bench

x2
Ive been runing Sust with a little Prop, and Tbol to kick start and then just runTest E's...said fuck it might as well use them

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Is there a reason why omnadren are so fucking cheap all over the net ?
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 04:37:57 PM »
x2
Ive been runing Sust with a little Prop, and Tbol to kick start and then just runTest E's...said fuck it might as well use them
i always got a large vial and filled it with 30ml of test E, and 10ml of test P....

bench

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 04:39:31 PM »
x2

That and also the esters take a month to clear before you can start PCT because of the Test Decanoate...So you have that drag time of 1 month where you can just use prop to bridge until PCT...

I'd rather stick with Test E's and Test Prop...

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 04:40:31 PM »
i always got a large vial and filled it with 30ml of test E, and 10ml of test P....

bench

homebrew?  ;)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 04:41:42 PM »
I fucking love Test Prop with 25% ethyl oleate..hit my delt this morning..completely painless  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »
testosterone + any ester = testosterone

esters must first be metabolised(detached, broken down) before the steroid (testosterone) can exert action (bind to androgen receptor).

regardless of what ester was attached to the testosterone molecule, the benefits of the steroid come from its binding to an androgen receptor.

so again, test + any ester = test

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 04:46:11 PM »
testosterone + any ester = testosterone

esters must first be metabolised(detached, broken down) before the steroid (testosterone) can exert action (bind to androgen receptor).

regardless of what ester was attached to the testosterone molecule, the benefits of the steroid come from its binding to an androgen receptor.

so again, test + any ester = test

like i said...its a personal thing......i would rather just have 1 long acting, and 1 short acting......you can get off your soap box now.......

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 04:56:56 PM »
like i said...its a personal thing......i would rather just have 1 long acting, and 1 short acting......you can get off your soap box now.......

bench
you said "i find what i did to work much better" ..   switching from a blend of different esters to a single ester would never make any difference in results, maybe water retention, but thats it.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »
you said "i find what i did to work much better" ..   switching from a blend of different esters to a single ester would never make any difference in results, maybe water retention, but thats it.
this goes back to what i was saying about you thinking too much into this shit.....everbody is different...if everybody was the same we wouldnt have food allergies....everyone is going to react different.....stop reading all these studies, and constants(in reality there are none), and try shit out instead...

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 05:03:21 PM »
your right, and if you did experience better results then nothing i post would ever change that fact. but the fact of the matter is that steroids exert there effects through the androgen receptor, and esters must first be metabolised before any steroid can bind with the receptor. deductive logic indicates..   ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »
your right, and if you did experience better results then nothing i post would ever change that fact. but the fact of the matter is that steroids exert there effects through the androgen receptor, and esters must first be metabolised before any steroid can bind with the receptor. deductive logic indicates..   ;D
....a constant...which doesnt exist...

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 05:09:58 PM »
....a constant...which doesnt exist...

bench
energy is the "known" constant. and energy=matter/material.  

the constant doesnt exist? well, it exists as much as your brain exists.

true nature of reality?? only spirit exists, matter/energy is illusion. (its infinitely divisible you know)

:)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
energy is the "known" constant. and energy=matter/material.  

the constant doesnt exist? well, it exists as much as your brain exists.

true nature of reality?? only spirit exists, matter/energy is illusion. (its infinitely divisible you know)

:)
you will never get it......

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »
lmao  ;D i get it, perfectly.

test is test is test.. blend of esters or single ester, no difference in effectiveness... 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 05:30:30 PM »
I get mine straight from Poland so I know they are good.  Never had a problem with omnas.  Now if you are getting you gear from Naps and other places I'd be skeptical. 

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 06:10:25 PM »
I get mine straight from Poland so I know they are good.  Never had a problem with omnas.  Now if you are getting you gear from Naps and other places I'd be skeptical. 

I agree, Omnas coming out of Poland are G2G..

I'm on real Organon Sust, been running these EOD for almost 2 weeks..

Making Solid gains already.