Author Topic: How to I make my website show up like this on google? I forget?  (Read 6286 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
How to I make my website show up like this on google? I forget?
« on: September 08, 2011, 04:13:29 PM »
Sorry Ron, Off topic and I apologize for that!!

How do I make my website show up like this on google?  With a break down of the pages?  I use to know, but can't remember?  Is it something in my sitemap?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: How to I make my website show up like this on google? I forget?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 04:30:04 PM »
I believe this cannot be guaranteed but if you have a good seo'd site, with a sitemap, google might show this in the SERP.

I'm very interested to know if anyone knows a way to make sure this shows up though?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »
I believe this cannot be guaranteed but if you have a good seo'd site, with a sitemap, google might show this in the SERP.

I'm very interested to know if anyone knows a way to make sure this shows up though?

Thanks, I made a website three years ago and I believe I broke the site down somewhere somehow the way I wanted it to show up on google and it worked, but I can't remember?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »
You have to go G4P.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 04:51:26 PM »
Thanks, I made a website three years ago and I believe I broke the site down somewhere somehow the way I wanted it to show up on google and it worked, but I can't remember?

Sorry, looks like someone bought your domain name, musclehunks.com, while you were asleep at the switch.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 04:56:12 PM »
I think its done automatically when the subpages/"sections" becomes popular?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 05:04:10 PM »

How do I make my website show up like this on google?  With a break down of the pages?  I use to know, but can't remember?  Is it something in my sitemap?

Google does it on a random basis.  Only one of my websites, www.GXFITNESSCENTER.com does it but two other sites that are built similar to it, www.conanlabs.com and www.gxpoolandspa.com don't do it at all.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »
Google does it on a random basis.  Only one of my websites, www.GXFITNESSCENTER.com does it but two other sites that are built similar to it, www.conanlabs.com and www.gxpoolandspa.com don't do it at all.

Thanks Brah, appreciate teh info

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »

I think Google find websites based on the volume of traffic a website get. If i'm not mistaken.
#

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 06:12:30 PM »
I think Google find websites based on the volume of traffic a website get. If i'm not mistaken.

I know this thread is a bit old but as an internet marketing consultant I just want to let you know that in order for your website to appear in top results, you need on-page and off-page optimization (known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization)).

Briefly, on-page is your website title, meta tags, h1/h2/h3 tags on your site, unique content + correct way to present it, a fast loading webpage, etc.

Off-page is basically backlinks pointing to your website, blogs, press releases, etc. all these things help build more traffic to your site and it shows to Google that your website is popular and liked.