Author Topic: Out of Control Chaos coming, Shortages in Gas, Food, Groceries etc., ...  (Read 7633 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
In Other Global Currency Trends ...  :D

Greg Hunter of USA Watchdog interviews Publisher of "The Hat Trick Letter," Dr. Jim Willie, predicts, "In the United States, we are going to have shortages across the board, and that includes gold and silver. Just think food and gasoline. That's when the riots are going to start. You are going to see out of control chaos and the government stepping in to restore order. . . . Shortages and price inflation are going to drive people out of their minds." Join Greg Hunter for an in-depth One-on-One interview with Dr. Jim Willie,

Out of Control chaos coming, shortages in gas, food, groceries etc...

w

Purge_WTF

"Welcome to Camp Fema. Have a pleasant stay."

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Just out of curiosity, what kind of Dr. is the esteemed Dr. Jim Willie of the well-regarded Golden Jackass site? Not that I'm suggesting that his title came free "PhD" with his $399 mail-order degree in astrology with a concentration in economics. I wouldn't dream of suggesting such a thing... ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
Just out of curiosity, what kind of Dr. is the esteemed Dr. Jim Willie of the well-regarded Golden Jackass site? Not that I'm suggesting that his title came free "PhD" with his $399 mail-order degree in astrology with a concentration in economics. I wouldn't dream of suggesting such a thing... ::)

He's a Ph.D in Statistics. If memory serves me correctly, it was Carnegie-Mellon, ...or perhaps Wharton. I can't remember. Personally, it doesn't matter to me WHERE he got his piece of paper, ...or that he even got that piece of paper. This guy has been so spot on over the years, ...it ain't funny. Someone could come out with undeniable & irrefutable evidence that he was a 3rd grade drop-out, ...and it wouldn't make a difference to me, or any of his other subscribers. In my eyes, his track record for taking raw data, and putting the puzzle pieces into place is on paar with the Bradley Cooper character in 'Limitless'. Why not listen to Greg Hunter's interview and discover for yourself?
w

avxo

• Getbig V
I forgot about this thread. Interesting, a Ph.D. in statistics is nothing to scoff at. Predictions about widespread food shortages and government intervention on the other hand...

We've been hearing this same bullshit for years 24KT. The disaster is just around the corner, and riots are slowly simmering. The exact details are always a little in flux, and the people spouting the predictions change. But the nonsense remains, more or less, the same.

But if we ever end up in a situation where there are severe food shortages that trigger riots, I'd imagine that food would be more valuable than gold. So with that said...

Do you peddle tiny amounts of food conveniently stored inside plastic cards - about one calorie per card maybe? What about all the other things I'd need in such a "shit hit the fan" scenario? Tiny toilet paper pieces in plastic cards - 30 cards to a regular toilet aper square maybe? Tiny amounts of electricity stored in plastic cards - about 1mAh worth at 1mV?

Really, is there anything you have that can help us weather this crisis that is now inevitable and right around the corner? I'll buy it, as long as it's sold encased in plastic and only in tiny, tiny amounts.

I aim to be prepared!

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: Out of Control Chaos coming, Shortages in Gas, Food, Groceries etc., ...
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »
I forgot about this thread. Interesting, a Ph.D. in statistics is nothing to scoff at. Predictions about widespread food shortages and government intervention on the other hand...

We've been hearing this same bullshit for years 24KT. The disaster is just around the corner, and riots are slowly simmering. The exact details are always a little in flux, and the people spouting the predictions change. But the nonsense remains, more or less, the same.

But if we ever end up in a situation where there are severe food shortages that trigger riots, I'd imagine that food would be more valuable than gold. So with that said...

Do you peddle tiny amounts of food conveniently stored inside plastic cards - about one calorie per card maybe? What about all the other things I'd need in such a "shit hit the fan" scenario? Tiny toilet paper pieces in plastic cards - 30 cards to a regular toilet aper square maybe? Tiny amounts of electricity stored in plastic cards - about 1mAh worth at 1mV?

Really, is there anything you have that can help us weather this crisis that is now inevitable and right around the corner? I'll buy it, as long as it's sold encased in plastic and only in tiny, tiny amounts.

I aim to be prepared!

LOL, It was with initial trepidation that I started to even read your response, thinking to myself...
"Oh great, let's see what crap he's spewing now", ...only to find myself actually laughing at your response.

You're a funny guy.

Maybe you could have your own showcase right there in Vegas right alongside Celine Dion or Seigfried & Roy.

Anyway, you have a Golden Opportunity <pun intended>  :P to discover first hand what we are all about,
and you don't even have to travel far. It's right there in your back yard.

*** KARATBARS MEETING  in  LAS VEGAS, Nevada  on  SEPT 4TH ***

MEETING DETAILS:
Date: Sept 4th
Where:    Pacific Asian Plaza
    5115  Spring Mountain Road, Suite 201-J,
    Las Vegas, NV 89146

Park:  up and around in back of building

Times: 2 Sessions

*** Jeb L set company record: from Flat Broke to 5 figures in 24 days
Extraordinary A+++ effort and GOOD Team Players shows Can Be Done

Session 1  Jeb L. &  Dan G
1pm - 2pm  Presentation
2pm - 3pm  Mini Training

BREAK

Session 2   Jeb L. &  Dan G
4pm - 5pm  Presentation
5pm - 6pm  Mini Training

Come check out what we're doing, and how we're creating wealth, and changing people's lives.
People like Jeb, who went from flat broke ($3.oo) in his bank account, to a 5 figure WEEKLY income in 3 weeks.

To put it in practical terms, Jeb went from being unable to buy a bucket of chicken from KFC... to handing his wife the mortgage payment... for the next 3 months UPFRONT, along with the car payment... for the next 3 months UPFRONT! ... and he did it all in just 3 weeks.

www.WealthCreationTrends.com   <-- click me   :P
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 09:10:10 PM »
LOL, It was with initial trepidation that I started to even read your response, thinking to myself...
"Oh great, let's see what crap he's spewing now", ...only to find myself actually laughing at your response.

You're a funny guy.

Well thanks! I try to at least make my posts slightly fun to read.

Maybe you could have your own showcase right there in Vegas right alongside Celine Dion or Seigfried & Roy.

Like all serious getbiggers, I prefer remaining muscular and anonymous, foregoing the bright lights (except when oiled for shows) and the lure of publicity.

Anyway, you have a Golden Opportunity <pun intended>  :P to discover first hand what we are all about,
and you don't even have to travel far. It's right there in your back yard.

*** KARATBARS MEETING  in  LAS VEGAS, Nevada  on  SEPT 4TH ***

Eh, I doubt I'd show up. There's very little for me to gain, and besides something tells me Jeb and Dan would not exactly welcome pointed questions like the ones I've posed to you.

Besides, people who show up have already made up their mind about Karatbars and aren't going there to be educated on anything other than how to get rich quick scheme – which your "from $3.00 in the bank to a five figure income in three weeks" silliness. If I want to see that sort of stuff I can do it from the comfort of my home – plenty of infomercials promising me that they will reveal some new, unique and revolutionary system to make money fast without trying.

But, you know... for people rolling in the dough, Jeb and Dan sure picked a bad location despite hosting a seminar in a town that offers really excellent convention facilities. But, hey... maybe having this seminar between crappy Asian food joints and crappy Asian foot massage places is a good idea. We wouldn't want the uninitiated to stumble into it unexpectedly!

P.S.: you know that spamming your URL isn't really a good SEO technique anymore, right?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 03:37:18 PM »
Well thanks! I try to at least make my posts slightly fun to read.

Like all serious getbiggers, I prefer remaining muscular and anonymous, foregoing the bright lights (except when oiled for shows) and the lure of publicity.

fair enough

Eh, I doubt I'd show up. There's very little for me to gain, and besides something tells me Jeb and Dan would not exactly welcome pointed questions like the ones I've posed to you.

lol. Your questions have been asked & answered a gadzillion times over.
Getting those answers in person also comes without moderator interference, or deletions too.

Besides, people who show up have already made up their mind about Karatbars and aren't going there to be educated on anything other than how to get rich quick scheme – which your "from $3.00 in the bank to a five figure income in three weeks" silliness. If I want to see that sort of stuff I can do it from the comfort of my home – plenty of infomercials promising me that they will reveal some new, unique and revolutionary system to make money fast without trying.

Not a get rick quick scheme at all. Although many people are being rewarded quite well.

Jeb's story is simply the proof we knew would be provided. We thought it would come after 12 weeks.
We hardly expected Jeb would do it in 3. lol. His results are merely the tip of the ice-berg.
He has provided the proof that our new 12 week system works!!!

We crunched the numbers, he saw they were valid, ...and he wanted it bad enough to make it happen.

For years people said it was impossible to run a mile in 4 mins, ...yet when the first person did it,
...we saw the proof, and it inspired a lot of other people to break that 4 minute barrier.

But, you know... for people rolling in the dough, Jeb and Dan sure picked a bad location despite hosting a seminar in a town that offers really excellent convention facilities. But, hey... maybe having this seminar between crappy Asian food joints and crappy Asian foot massage places is a good idea. We wouldn't want the uninitiated to stumble into it unexpectedly!

P.S.: you know that spamming your URL isn't really a good SEO technique anymore, right?

Crappy location??!?

That's actually a very good location. In fact, my group from FFi used to host meetings there all the time.

For someone looking to expand overseas into markets of avid Gold Buyers... Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Thailand, Philipines, Malaysia... that's the perfect locale.  Clearly they're doing something right... my back office has been blowing up... and corporate needs to start providing information in Vietnamese, Korean, Tagalog etc.,

But hey... what do we know... we're just making weekly 5 & 6 figure incomes, and getting gold for free.  :P
w