Author Topic: The best Mr. O ever!!  (Read 1202 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
The best Mr. O ever!!
« on: September 24, 2014, 03:02:23 PM »
U mad? ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: The best Mr. O ever!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 03:27:44 PM »
He has earned that grin. Record prize money winner. An established Mr O legend. Great forearms. Laughed in the face of an ignorant, disgusting, unintelligent , fruit bothering, white towel fellatio loving, synthol cocked , welfare scrounger for many years, pretender to his throne that will NEVER get close to it.

Can take any of those women back home ,but , as a man of decency and tenderness, he returns to his wife to nurse her with love and support.

Great guy and a man worthy of the title Mr Olympia. Many years after his reign, people will realize how good he is and was.
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 04:13:57 PM »
He has earned that grin. Record prize money winner. An established Mr O legend. Great forearms. Laughed in the face of an ignorant, disgusting, unintelligent , fruit bothering, white towel fellatio loving, synthol cocked , welfare scrounger for many years, pretender to his throne that will NEVER get close to it.

Can take any of those women back home ,but , as a man of decency and tenderness, he returns to his wife to nurse her with love and support.

Great guy and a man worthy of the title Mr Olympia. Many years after his reign, people will realize how good he is and was.

Well said

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 04:20:04 PM »
"Blinding my haters with my smile."

Technically would this be called a "hatablocka smile"

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 04:27:13 PM »
Best O ever?   ::)

Those drugs are melting your brain.

Today's competitors all suck, this douche happens to suck less than they do.  This narrow, insulin bloat bag would never make 6th place with mid-90's bodybuilders.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 04:28:28 PM »
"Blinding my haters with my smile."

Technically would this be called a "hatablocka smile"

Please tell me he didn't say that. Please.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 06:22:39 PM »
Best O ever?   ::)

Those drugs are melting your brain.

Today's competitors all suck, this douche happens to suck less than they do.  This narrow, insulin bloat bag would never make 6th place with mid-90's bodybuilders.

He wouldn't make top 10 with mid-late 90's competition.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 06:38:41 PM »
He wouldn't make top 10 with mid-late 90's competition.
Nah..... i hate his overly arrogant, ghetto baller attitude as much as anyone, but hed place high in the 90s.... he just wouldnt have been Mr. O. Although its impossible to say how je would have reacted to the 90s drug protocols, but if he showed up in his top Mr O shape, hed probably olave top 3, up there with Levrone and Ray but behind Yates and Ronnie.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 06:48:16 PM »
Nah..... i hate his overly arrogant, ghetto baller attitude as much as anyone, but hed place high in the 90s.... he just wouldnt have been Mr. O. Although its impossible to say how je would have reacted to the 90s drug protocols, but if he showed up in his top Mr O shape, hed probably olave top 3, up there with Levrone and Ray but behind Yates and Ronnie.

He'd place top 6 in most contests, but no way in hell he'd be Mr. O.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 07:01:03 PM »

Great post

When you're on top, there's envy , it comes with the territory,  the more haters you attract, the more likely that you're doing something right.
Sometimes it's good to be hated ( Mayweather, Lebron James , Tyson , Ali ........................ ..........etc )