Author Topic: Brutal back workout by Dorian Yates...  (Read 16548 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Brutal back workout by Dorian Yates...
« on: May 24, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »
Considering the amount of time I spent helping and and providing free advice to MattC about his legal troubles and how much business he's mooched of Ron's Getbig site, I think he has a shitload of nerve Jew-bashing here. Here's a guy that has had two Jews help him out financially and legally without asking him for a dime, and he's devoted himself to shit-talking Jews. It's not about freedom of speech, it's about being an ungrateful POS.

Discuss.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Brutal back workout by Dorian Yates...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 04:49:22 PM »
Someone hire a K1-dude...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 04:49:35 PM »
I read the thread in its entirety and there is not ONE mention of the great Dorian Yates.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »
I'm wondering what MattC's "legal troubles" were.  I can't believe a race-baiter with a 130IQ and a bodybuilding website personal fortune could possibly have run afoul of the law!  :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 04:52:02 PM »
I read the thread in its entirety and there is not ONE mention of the great Dorian Yates.

Don't worry, I'm sure ND will be along shortly to rectify that.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »
I'm wondering what MattC's "legal troubles" were.  I can't believe a race-baiter with a 130IQ and a bodybuilding website personal fortune could possibly have run afoul of the law!  :o

LOL ;D Now Debussey has to admit that MattCock = getting fucking owned ;D

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 04:56:20 PM »
Matt C finally getting what he deserves.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 04:57:23 PM »
Matt C finally getting what he deserves.

What will you say to MattCock if you meet him at some bodybuilding show. Will you have a beer with him, eat him or beat him up ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 04:59:40 PM »
It's laughable watching you attempt to deflect valid criticism.

Don't compare your business to Isaac. Isaac uses real talent and original ideas to make a living. He and I enjoy ribbing each other for fun.

You actually have the nerve to ask how my valid post reflects on ME? How do your posts and website reflect on YOU? And your family? And your business associates? Like Bodybuilding.com?

Like I said Matt, they don't need your money. A review website/message board with an Alexa ranking of 125,000 isn't really making much money for you or them and I think we both know that. Nice try though.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »

What will you say to MattCock if you meet him at some bodybuilding show. Will you have a beer with him, eat him or beat him up ???

I would simply make Matt aware of his high level dellusionization and move on.

Wait Ed already did that in 2007... at least he tried.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 05:01:34 PM »
I'm just surprised that a company as large and reputable as Bodybuilding.com would choose to do business or associate itself with Matt Canning and his website. Perhaps Bodybuilding.com's Will Weidenman is aware of it and his German ancestry takes a certain pride in Matt's posts, but I find it difficult to believe that Ryan, Russ, and Jeremy DeLuca or the new majority owners would choose to associate themselves with someone whose website exhibits such racial and religious bigotry and intolerance.

It's not as if the opinions on Matt's forums aren't his. They are. He posts anti-semitic and anti-black statements here and on his Bodybuilding.com affiliated website.

I wonder how Matt will feel when Bodybuilding.com dumps him. And then when Netrition dumps him. And then every other reputable company dumps him. I guess we'll be able to post something like this:

Persecution of Matt Canning

2008 Thrown out of Bodybuilding.com
2009 Thrown out of Netrition.com
2010 Thrown out of Europa.com
2011 Forced to apply to Thunder Bay post office.

Hmmmm...I guess it's kinda like a guy getting thrown out of one bar. I guess if he gets thrown out of several different bars, there must be a reason for it.

Matt lives in a blue collar depressed town probably devoid of Jews, Blacks, Asians and other minorities. He doesn't leave his house, doesn't have a girlfriend, and doesn't speak to many people in real life. He has a desperate need to belong. He joined the military hoping to find comraderie but found himself an outcast. He tries to fit in to society but is unable to do so in a productive way. Combine his lonely, sheltered life with his deep-rooted insecurities in his intelligence, physicality, and sexuality, and is it really any surprise he's adopted the views he has? I guess it's better than shooting up the post office, but not by much.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 05:02:27 PM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »
I would simply make Matt aware of his level dellusionization and move on.

Wait Ed alread did that in 2007... at least he tried.

Where is the friendlyness towards a fellow getbigger? >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 05:04:48 PM »
Even Arvilla got in on the ownage:

im sure Matt has never tried (really tried) eating good quality food every 3-4 hours (if he did he would not be so frustrated and angry!) for an extended period of time

im sure he would be leaps and bounds ahead of the 180 lb physique he has displayed for years now if he did so

instead he will keep belonging to the "Super-Supplement of the month club" and keep being tiny

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »
We're just calling a spade a 'spade'. It's one thing to lie to impress people and quite another to lie to make money off of people who believe you. Here's a sampling of your the Bullshit you peddle:

- You claim that Gaspari's SizeOn put 10lbs on you and now this new product M3 put another 10lbs on you, but the problem is that at 170 lbs, you're lucky to have gained 20 lbs since you started working out 10 years ago.

- You post horrible lifts with horrendous form and always mention that you previously did it with perfect form for more reps.

- If you weren't making money off of those BS reviews, you'd be slamming every product. It's fairly obvious that nothing has worked for you, as you look similar to most 17 year olds with a year of training under their belts.

- You're no different than a movie reviewer who says every movie is "Incredible" in the hopes of getting invited to the next premiere. Oh yeah, occasionally you slam "Howard the Duck" or "Buckaroo Bonzai" to keep it real. ::)

- You have mocked both Ron Avidan and the Weiders for being Jews and "controlling" the bodybuilding media, while you do everything you can to model your own business on theirs in a pathetic attempt to match their success.

- You have no original products to sell and no original ideas to offer so you "review" products to make a buck off the same kids you mock for believing a NO-Xplode ad.

- There's absolutely zero basis to believe anything you say in your reviews. Are people supposed to believe you switch supplements every two weeks and that you stop using a product that's put 10 lbs on you to start using and review a new product "for the good of humanity"?

- Your expression of hate towards Jews and Blacks is so obviously masking an inferiority complex. You truly believe that Jews are intellectually superior and Blacks are physically superior, so you are consumed with tossing around the two things you are most insecure about: Your IQ and your Strength. As pathetic as it is, it actually makes you feel better by posting "I have a 130 IQ and a 500 lb Deadlift".

- You actually derive value from stating that publicly on a message board, probably because in real life no one has ever called you intelligent or mentioned that you look strong.

- You post your lifts, not because you are proud, but because you know that no one would ever believe you could deadlift 500lbs based on your appearance. Again, it's your insecurities that causes you to post your lifts.

- You post copies of your military honors and awards like an 8-year old brags about his bowling or karate trophies.

- You're the kind of guy who has probably tried to pass the Mensa exam 5-6 times. Because we all know that nothing would make you happier than to post a copy of your Mensa certificate. With your insecurities about your own intelligence, you need external approval. Absent getting it from Mensa, you try to get it here.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 05:06:36 PM »
Goatboy loves this ;D (even though he's a fag married to a raghead)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 05:07:24 PM »
Goatboy loves this ;D

Nah... I'm just pissed the thread got moved, so I'm resurrecting it here.  ;)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 05:08:15 PM »
is a 130 iq something to brag about?

i took the iq test on cupid a couple years back and i got a 138..

arent i stupid though ?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 05:09:39 PM »
arent i stupid though ?

Yes, you are, but that's really beyond ths scope of this thread.  Perhaps we will discuss it in more detail elsewhere.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »

Yes, you are, but that's really beyond ths scope of this thread.  Perhaps we will discuss it in more detail elsewhere.
thats my point. i have higher iq than matt yet he brags about his like it means he is smart ? LOL

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »
thats my point. i have higher iq than matt yet he brags about his like it means he is smart ? LOL

Take this test and post a screencap of your score. It = fairly accurate, and not "made easy" like most tests to sell some bogus product. MattC scored 135 on this, see what you score:

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 05:17:11 PM »
I'm so tired of these damn jews mislabeling threads.

No fukin Dorian in here.

:D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »

No fukin Dorian in here.

Do you ever think it will be youandDebussey ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »

No fukin Dorian in here.

If the thread title were "MattC gets brutally owned", how long do you think it would last?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »

If the thread title were "MattC gets brutally owned", how long do you think it would last?

Why dontcha make a thread named "Peter McGoff is a fat flying fuck that eats crackers for dinner"?