Author Topic: tip of week gh15  (Read 11921 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
tip of week gh15
« on: May 16, 2007, 07:50:35 PM »
igf1lr3 should be used before sleep when try to shed fat with out holding lot of water while cutting,,also do not consume carbs only protien when taken before sleep. hypo is not a problem..eat half a banana and wait an hour or 2 before going to sleep,,dose recomended is 60-100mcg depending on lean muscle mass

igf1lr3 will make you hold water anyother way and will blurr your definition and cuts while making your muscles fuller due to water retention,,thats part of the reason you think you grow on it,,its water weight unless taken right,, ...taken before sleep it will help in shedding fat and filling you up during night time,,do not forget ephedrine upon waking up to keep any smoothness away.

testosterone,,eq,,,winstrol,,arimidex or lliquid equivelent or aromasn are recommended products while on
halo should be added later on for final touch

diet matters when working with igf1lr3,,especially when cutting down to 6%
fallen angel

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
Re: tip of week gh15
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »
igf1lr3 should be used before sleep when try to shed fat with out holding lot of water while cutting,,also do not consume carbs only protien when taken before sleep. hypo is not a problem..eat half a banana and wait an hour or 2 before going to sleep,,dose recomended is 60-100mcg depending on lean muscle mass

igf1lr3 will make you hold water anyother way and will blurr your definition and cuts while making your muscles fuller due to water retention,,thats part of the reason you think you grow on it,,its water weight unless taken right,, ...taken before sleep it will help in shedding fat and filling you up during night time,,do not forget ephedrine upon waking up to keep any smoothness away.

testosterone,,eq,,,winstrol,,arimidex or lliquid equivelent or aromasn are recommended products while on
halo should be added later on for final touch

diet matters when working with igf1lr3,,especially when cutting down to 6%

Is this one of those "tips" similar to "no pro I know ever use Jintropin, they get the "good stuff" like humatrope"?

All my athletes use IGF post training localized to the muscle group trained that day AND the day before. I sincerely though this was common knowledge by now.

Learned that from ALR himself; afterall that's how he rebuilt Freeman.

Who has gh15 built lately?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »
Learned that from ALR himself and that's how he rebuilt Freeman.

ALR is a huckster and a fool filled with Synthol.

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 08:25:39 PM »
ALR is a huckster and a fool filled with Synthol.

Prove it. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 08:29:23 PM »
Prove it. 
Which part? Put up a pic of him and everyone will spot the Synthol.

His books and articles are filled with scientific errors. Too many to list. A typical conman who tries to dazzle his audience with overcomplicated drug info, just to sound smart.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 08:33:56 PM »
gh15.  Is it ok if one wants to build muscle while drugfree.

This would avoid the chemistry lessons and keep us from shitting our kidneys out in the toilet.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 08:38:19 PM »
IGF is worthless.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 09:19:21 PM »

Is this one of those "tips" similar to "no pro I know ever use Jintropin, they get the "good stuff" like humatrope"?

All my athletes use IGF post training localized to the muscle group trained that day AND the day before. I sincerely though this was common knowledge by now.

no professional bodybuilder im aware of use jin,,sell it ? yes,,tried it and played with it some? yes use it consistenntly? HELL NO,,jin is water retention in its glory,,thats that,,it is usable but lack in many aspects when it comes to purity and handling

now,,

igf like disgusted said is pretty much useless unless used the way i just told you here,,,what i would use igf is to reduce bodyfat,,short term use,,that in the long term may contribute to an increase in muscle fiber but the main reason you should use igf is to take your bodyfat even lower while trying to keep a full look to the muscle,,it will only be achieved if strict diet is at hand and injected as i recommended,,

other ways  youll get no where,,any increase of mesurments post igf use will be gone within a month off product because its water retention,,the use of igf should be mainly for bodyfat reduction along with other products,,if used diff than i recommendent here you will have the following look: blauchy,,meaning little redness as in small sweat bumps on the body and blurrr of definition,,if used as i recommended the blauchy look will be avoided in most casees and the water retention will be none due to the timing of injection,,

you use products inorder to improve your look not ruin it,,what matter is what the eye sees,,,and what the eye sees if the product used diff than what i said here is blauchiness and swole,,when you cut and prep,,you dont want to look swole,,this is the last thing you look for

also its not a must and you can do with out

fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »

This would avoid the chemistry lessons and keep us from shitting our kidneys out in the toilet.
LOL

A guy like gh15 doesn't know how to work with the "natural" trainer. His experience is in gear and its affects.
!

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 09:45:36 PM »
LOL

A guy like gh15 doesn't know how to work with the "natural" trainer. His experience is in gear and its affects.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "affects"

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 09:51:38 PM »
no professional bodybuilder im aware of use jin,,sell it ? yes,,tried it and played with it some? yes use it consistenntly? HELL NO,,jin is water retention in its glory,,thats that,,it is usable but lack in many aspects when it comes to purity and handling

now,,

igf like disgusted said is pretty much useless unless used the way i just told you here(and i'm a self proclaimed drug king),,,what i would use igf is to reduce bodyfat,,short term use,,that in the long term may contribute to an increase in muscle fiber but the main reason you should use igf is to take your bodyfat even lower while trying to keep a full look to the muscle,,it will only be achieved if strict diet is at hand and injected as i recommended,,

other ways  youll get no where,,any increase of mesurments post igf use will be gone within a month off product because its water retention,,the use of igf should be mainly for bodyfat reduction along with other products,,if used diff than i recommendent here you will have the following look: blauchy,,meaning little redness as in small sweat bumps on the body and blurrr of definition,,if used as i recommended the blauchy look will be avoided in most casees and the water retention will be none due to the timing of injection,,

you use products inorder to improve your look not ruin it,,what matter is what the eye sees,,,and what the eye sees if the product used diff than what i said here is blauchiness and swole,,when you cut and prep,,you dont want to look swole,,this is the last thing you look for

also its not a must and you can do with out(as you can most of my advice)

fixed

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 04:00:22 AM »

I answer on gh15's behalf...

If you want to build muscle drugfree, take 300mg testosterone enantate e3d, stacked with 40mg dianabol every day, 8 iu Gh ed and three injections DNP every 4 hours.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Seriously, gh15 is totally out of this world....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 04:50:44 AM »
gh15, how would you advise a bodybuilder get as big as possible while avoiding the much talked about gh gut.

is gh in fact responsible? or insulin? or a combo?

i'm sure 90's bb's like shawn ray etc took insulin, but never had the gut so i dont think it was that. igf perhaps????
175lbs by 31st July

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 09:51:35 AM »
i think gh gut has more to do with extreme eating in the off season... i would think ALL pros would take as much gh as they could afford goin into a show

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 12:58:23 PM »
Who is ALR?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »
IGF is worthless.

so i've heard...  :-\
everyone i know whos' used it...bad.

example on pro stage? Silvio Samuel. Always lean in the abs, but it looks like an alien is in there growing.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »

All my athletesBodybuilders use IGF post training localized to the muscle group trained that day AND the day before. I sincerely though this was common knowledge by now.

Fixed

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 07:02:43 PM »

example on pro stage? Silvio Samuel. Always lean in the abs, but it looks like an alien is in there growing.

I have just never seen anyone gain any muscle mass from it.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 07:05:03 PM »

drugs only help 5%, don't you know?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 07:06:25 PM »

I explained that awhile ago.......insulin sensitivity!

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 07:11:36 PM »

what about GH

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »
what about GH
combined with Test it works, by itself not so much.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 07:15:36 PM »

have you tried GH, Father of the Squad?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 07:16:38 PM »
have you tried GH, Father of the Squad?
never, just seen people who've used it by itself and it doesn't do shit by itself.

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 07:16:53 PM »

I saw a dude transformed like crazy when he added GH to his stack

he is like 43 or 44, unbelievable change in a month

most young guys who takes it, I don't even notice it