Author Topic: Bob Probert v Mike Tyson in the street  (Read 15255 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Bob Probert v Mike Tyson in the street
« on: January 30, 2010, 02:12:58 AM »
I ve been hearing a lot about "how tough" this ice hockey player Bob Probert is, so who wins on the street?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Bob Probert v Mike Tyson in the street
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 02:43:18 AM »
Bob Probert is an old cokehead  so I choose Tyson.  He was tough in his day though.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 04:37:57 AM »
Bob Probert is an old cokehead  so I choose Tyson.  He was tough in his day though.
=teh both old cokeheads but tyson wins by blackness

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 05:11:09 AM »
Holy shit!! I was just going to post something on Bob Probert right now and I saw this.

Probert was a big, tough mean dude that fought over 300 fights in the NHL, and that's not including his minor league stats. He is unquestionably the greatest and most feared hockey fighter to ever lace on a pair of skates and is more of a legend in the minors than even Wayne Gretzkey was (I played for the Sue Saint Marines (Probert's minor league team) and a few minor league clubs in Canada and Europe for about 15 years). You want to talk about fighting and studying the craft you look to Probert, he was the master. Ask any historian or former player and Probert makes the top 3. His influence and aura was just as big as Mike Tyson's was in his prime in a hockey ring. Probert was also a notorious street fighter and practiced boxing for many years. There was a ton of stories from his minor league days about beating up three cops, and punching somebody through a car window and not even getting cut. He also was so wild that when he was with the Detriot Red Wings that they covered up stories with money. He punched out a stripper in a club in Canada who wouldn't serve him and Joe Kocur anymore drinks and she got payed off by Detriot. He was pulled over for speeding and went nuts and beat up two cops in the Detriot Windsor Tunnel. He has been in over 5 bad motorcycle accidents and walked away from all of them unscathed. In rehab in the early 90's, he threatened the life of former NFL madman Dexter Manley to leave a few other inmates alone and Dexter never bothered them again. When he got busted in 2004 for drug shit it took three tasers and SEVEN cops to subdue him (I've been tasered once and it fucking sucks!!) and when he was put into custody they had to put him in a lone cell because they feared for the inmates. When he came to he went nuts and started getting naked and shoving all his clothes down the toilet and began shouting "Red and White!! Red and White!!" This is the Detroit Red Wings chant. The guy went so nuts because he has ADHD, a hyper activity disorder and when you throw in drugs, the guy was just an animal. He had some crazy parties in Windsor, Ontario were he lives and he got busted for putting his wives brother thru a wall (charges were dropped of course) and his name is so known there, that when were disturbances at his home, there was never less than five cops that would show with gear ready for a war. And I know people personally who have been to some of his parties. He was banned from Canada for over 5 years and suspended countless times but the NHL would always bring him back because he was money and anyone and everyone who watched and played hockey throughout the mid 80's through the mid 90's knew the name Bob Probert. Sure, during the 2000's with the Chicago Blackhawks at the end of his career he sucked ass but he is and will always be the true NHL heavyweight champion.

Tyson would get beat simply because as crazy as Tyson was Probert was just as crazy but more tougher and I believe could take a better punch. But hell, this would be the ultimate street fight. Regardless what people may think of him on these boards, he was a real life badass who people were terrified of.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 05:26:01 AM »

Tyson would get beat simply because as crazy as Tyson was Probert was just as crazy but more tougher ...

::)
!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 05:32:29 AM »
Holy shit!! I was just going to post something on Bob Probert right now and I saw this.

Probert was a big, tough mean dude that fought over 300 fights in the NHL, and that's not including his minor league stats. He is unquestionably the greatest and most feared hockey fighter to ever lace on a pair of skates and is more of a legend in the minors than even Wayne Gretzkey was (I played for the Sue Saint Marines (Probert's minor league team) and a few minor league clubs in Canada and Europe for about 15 years). You want to talk about fighting and studying the craft you look to Probert, he was the master. Ask any historian or former player and Probert makes the top 3. His influence and aura was just as big as Mike Tyson's was in his prime in a hockey ring. Probert was also a notorious street fighter and practiced boxing for many years. There was a ton of stories from his minor league days about beating up three cops, and punching somebody through a car window and not even getting cut. He also was so wild that when he was with the Detriot Red Wings that they covered up stories with money. He punched out a stripper in a club in Canada who wouldn't serve him and Joe Kocur anymore drinks and she got payed off by Detriot. He was pulled over for speeding and went nuts and beat up two cops in the Detriot Windsor Tunnel. He has been in over 5 bad motorcycle accidents and walked away from all of them unscathed. In rehab in the early 90's, he threatened the life of former NFL madman Dexter Manley to leave a few other inmates alone and Dexter never bothered them again. When he got busted in 2004 for drug shit it took three tasers and SEVEN cops to subdue him (I've been tasered once and it fucking sucks!!) and when he was put into custody they had to put him in a lone cell because they feared for the inmates. When he came to he went nuts and started getting naked and shoving all his clothes down the toilet and began shouting "Red and White!! Red and White!!" This is the Detroit Red Wings chant. The guy went so nuts because he has ADHD, a hyper activity disorder and when you throw in drugs, the guy was just an animal. He had some crazy parties in Windsor, Ontario were he lives and he got busted for putting his wives brother thru a wall (charges were dropped of course) and his name is so known there, that when were disturbances at his home, there was never less than five cops that would show with gear ready for a war. And I know people personally who have been to some of his parties. He was banned from Canada for over 5 years and suspended countless times but the NHL would always bring him back because he was money and anyone and everyone who watched and played hockey throughout the mid 80's through the mid 90's knew the name Bob Probert. Sure, during the 2000's with the Chicago Blackhawks at the end of his career he sucked ass but he is and will always be the true NHL heavyweight champion.

Tyson would get beat simply because as crazy as Tyson was Probert was just as crazy but more tougher and I believe could take a better punch. But hell, this would be the ultimate street fight. Regardless what people may think of him on these boards, he was a real life badass who people were terrified of.

Yeah he sounds real tough beating up a stripper , a real life badass right there  ::)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 05:39:49 AM »
HAHAHA The hockey guys last about 5 seconds with a heaveyweight boxer the calibre of Tyson.

Tough is one thing - tough and trained to fight is a completely different league.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 06:07:41 AM »
HAHAHA The hockey guys last about 5 seconds with a heaveyweight boxer the calibre of Tyson.

Tough is one thing - tough and trained to fight is a completely different league.

But put Probert and Tyson in their respected fields and they nullify the other. In a boxing ring with gloves, Tyson kills Probert every time. Put Tyson in a rink on skates and a jersey, Probert kills Tyson every time.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 06:41:31 AM »
But put Probert and Tyson in their respected fields and they nullify the other. In a boxing ring with gloves, Tyson kills Probert every time. Put Tyson in a rink on skates and a jersey, Probert kills Tyson every time.

Put tyson on skates? haha you crazy mofo!

Forget in the boxing ring, with gloves - Tyson destroys the hockey guy with or without gloves. Skates! hahahaha

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 07:00:49 AM »

Break that shit up, man, 'cause I'd kinda like to know what were you saying about Probert.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 07:03:33 AM »
Put tyson on skates? haha you crazy mofo!

Forget in the boxing ring, with gloves - Tyson destroys the hockey guy with or without gloves. Skates! hahahaha
Exactly. Tyson was a master at pulling the other guy's jersey's over their head. Fight over.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »
lol @ comparing some hockey guy to a world champion boxer

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »
Some here have tried to discredit my honour here on getbig.com. However all they have done is flamed and thrown unfounded accusations.  Some are sad because I will not post pictures for them to jack off to.  Others are just hating and jealous . After all the dust has settled I have arrived unharmed.   I have exposed distubia for the closet homo he is. I exposed how his wife left him for a brother and she now can experience an orgasm for the first time.

I then exposed peniss for his true self. A homeless sand Ni gge r with AIDS.   I obviously have made my way far deeper into your psyche then I ever could have imagined you actually spent the time to take pictures. You admit you spent the morning talking to your ice head buddies about me. 
I fucking own you. You are pathetic weak minded and feeble. 

You have made over 300 post dedicated to me. 

You claim victory and yet its obvious you have lost. 

All you have said for the last three days is how I am a liar and I didn't keep my word about posting a picture. 

Let me save you some stress in the future sweetheart.  I will never post a picture of myself on the internet.

I am everything I claim to be.

For the record I never claimed to be John Cena. Simply said I was told I looked like him.
I never said I fought pro. I said I had many MMA wins  "Local circuit".   Im wealthy enough no need to fight pro.
When all else failed you tried mocking my grammar and spelling.  lol  thats weak. It was late and I dont think anyone here who is worth the bandwidth they post on. cares about whether or not I think YOUR an asshole or if you are an asshole if I believe you're an asshole. 

So now that I have sorted out the facts for you. Go kill yourself 
I

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 10:52:11 AM »

its amazing how ignorant people can be seriously

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 12:59:31 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 01:21:37 PM »
lol @ comparing some hockey guy to a world champion boxer

Hahaaha

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 01:28:46 PM »
Few ice hockey players are even dedicated to their sport. Boxers usually train like son of a bitches since it's only them in the ring and no-one else so they don't have anyone else to blame, while hockey players are most likely at the bar picking up girls.

And playing hockey is damn easy too. You play for 1 minute tops at a time so don't need to have good endurance, you have to be moderately fast on skates, don't have to be strong. Just be good with the stick and be in the right place at the right time.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 02:20:19 PM »

it doesn't look good for the white guy.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 03:46:01 PM »

Probert was a big, tough mean dude that fought over 300 fights in the NHL, and that's not including his minor league stats. He is unquestionably the greatest and most feared hockey fighter to ever lace on a pair of skates and is more of a legend in the minors than even Wayne Gretzkey was (I played for the Sue Saint Marines (Probert's minor league team)

WTF is Sue saint Marines??? The team is Sault St Marie Greyhounds dumbass

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 05:21:23 PM »
Probert and Kocur , legends in Detroit. 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 05:22:16 PM »
tyson all the way
I

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
WTF is Sue saint Marines??? The team is Sault St Marie Greyhounds dumbass

Exactly...this story is based on Wikipedia blurbs and bullshit rumors. Probert played most of his Junior in Brantford and only a 1/2 season in the Soo. He was no OHL legend and not even remotely on the same planet as Gretzky. He became known as a fighter once he moved up from Adirondack to the Wings and then had the monster NHL season in '87/'88.

And Probert wouldn't last 30 seconds against Tyson in a street fight.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 09:42:24 AM »

It's obvious in this thread no of the members posting have ever played hockey or stepped into a ring.  I can tell you right now withou a doubt anyone that knows anything about the two sports knows Tyson would absolutely make mince meat out of Probert.  LMAO!  In a street fight in Tyson's prime and Probert's time the fight would last as long as it would take Tyson to land a punch on Probert's face.  A fight in hockey is NOTHING like a fight in the ring.........let a lone a street fight.  These hockey players are some of the biggest wanna be tough guys I've ever seen.  Tyson is twice as fast and was twice as strong as ANY hockey player to have ever played.  Wayne Gretzky?  LMAO!  I don't care if Probert's was 1000 times better than Wayne Gretzky......that has fuck all to do with fighting.  Gretzky would have gotten demolished by a De La Hoya out in the street.  Boxing and hockey are two different entities.  One prepares you to fight......the other prepares you do be a figure skater :)

Hockey is a bunch of rich white kids chasing a puck acting tough............boxing is a bunch of under priviledged from the street school of hard knocks bad asses who made it pro.  No comparison. 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 10:20:53 AM »

Absolutely.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 12:53:04 PM »
It's obvious in this thread no of the members posting have ever played hockey or stepped into a ring.  I can tell you right now withou a doubt anyone that knows anything about the two sports knows Tyson would absolutely make mince meat out of Probert.  LMAO!  In a street fight in Tyson's prime and Probert's time the fight would last as long as it would take Tyson to land a punch on Probert's face.  A fight in hockey is NOTHING like a fight in the ring.........let a lone a street fight.  These hockey players are some of the biggest wanna be tough guys I've ever seen.  Tyson is twice as fast and was twice as strong as ANY hockey player to have ever played.  Wayne Gretzky?  LMAO!  I don't care if Probert's was 1000 times better than Wayne Gretzky......that has fuck all to do with fighting.  Gretzky would have gotten demolished by a De La Hoya out in the street.  Boxing and hockey are two different entities.  One prepares you to fight......the other prepares you do be a figure skater :)

Hockey is a bunch of rich white kids chasing a puck acting tough............boxing is a bunch of under priviledged from the street school of hard knocks bad asses who made it pro.  No comparison. 

Spot on