Author Topic: Bob "Chic" - regarding police officers and respecting bodybuilders  (Read 12596 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Bob "Chic" - regarding police officers and respecting bodybuilders
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 09:18:17 AM »
Appreciate the comments, sir...

My ain point to the uninformed, is that viewing a 2 in clip on the internet doesnt always tell the whole story...and 99% of the time, if the subject would simply follow the command given by the officer, the situation is resolved without incident.

Like the one were you see a white police officer punch a black girl - took 2 days and the thing was viral, course everybody called blood and were experts in law enforcement.
Funny thing happened after everybody on the Internet calmed down, a video emerged were the girl publicly apologiesed and said she stared it by pushing and trying to hit the cop course that was never shown on the video, they left that part out ;)

I LIKE cops, as much as I like spiders tell you why, we could not live our lifes without both of them.
They both do an awesome job keeping us as save as possible.
Cops do not get enough credit for the awesome work they do - its always easy to hate on a cop but I tell you something next time you get stopped by a cop for speeding be very nice apologies and wish him a great day.
Or how about this when did you guys any of you guys bought a loads of donuts and dropped them off the local police station, say thanks for the great work guys enjoy these.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 11:26:55 AM »
Your jurisdiction must be unlike all the rest in the  country.

I've seen cops go through checkpoints in their own jurisdictions and because they were in the passenger seat, the driver was allowed to go... drunk as hell.

holmes, we've already established from your past personal testimonies about cops that either you embelish a LOT or you are just about everywhere, all the time. You seem to be everywhere that a cop is doing something wrong... amazing. Start using your smart phone to document these incredible sightings.

No one is saying there aren't bad cops but with your frequency of finding them, I am shocked you haven't a Sasquatch sighting or two under your belt  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »
holmes, we've already established from your past personal testimonies about cops that either you embelish a LOT or you are just about everywhere, all the time. You seem to be everywhere that a cop is doing something wrong... amazing. Start using your smart phone to document these incredible sightings.

No... I just happen to have had a lot of cops I hung out with.

You call them embellishment when they are actual facts. I can even give you approximate dates and times and names, but I'm not going to throw other people under the bus like that.

I have no stated anything that is not 100 percent factual... Just because you like to turn a blind eye to what really happens doesn't mean everyone else should.

You keep sticking your head in the sand and thinking that your trusted "fraternity" is so clean and righteous.

You're part of the problem for not admitting when there are issues.

I'm not the anonymous poster here... You are.

My name is Tu Holmes and anyone can find me if they want.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »
No... I just happen to have had a lot of cops I hung out with.

You call them embellishment when they are actual facts. I can even give you approximate dates and times and names, but I'm not going to throw other people under the bus like that.

I have no stated anything that is not 100 percent factual... Just because you like to turn a blind eye to what really happens doesn't mean everyone else should.

You keep sticking your head in the sand and thinking that your trusted "fraternity" is so clean and righteous.

You're part of the problem for not admitting when there are issues.

You've already had to eat crow on a statment you made before..remember? Something along the lines of you know many cops who....then when called out changed it to...1 cop... And I have ALWAYS said there are issues... but where we disagree is on the extent of the issue.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »
You've alreaqdy had to eat crow on a statment you made before..remember? And I have ALWAYS said there are issues... but where we disagree is on the extent of the issue.

What statement was that?

I'm sure it was some minor thing that you're saying is a HUGE embellishment.

Appropriate use of rolley eyes here ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2011, 11:32:31 AM »
There is no slack for officers drinking and driving in my jurisdiction. Those days have been long gone. Can't speak to other places. If an officer stops a cop here, sadly, they actually go futher than they would with a regular citizen. I.A. gets involved and the blood is drawn, no choice for the stopped off duty cop or he gets fired.

If you stop a off duty cop and it is shown he was intoxicated and you did NOT arrest, you are fired, period. I guess it's not the same everywhere. 

You must be a Rookie cop

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
What statement was that?

I'm sure it was some minor thing that you're saying is a HUGE embellishment.

Appropriate use of rolley eyes here ::)

Something along the lines of you know lots of  cops who....then when called out changed it to...1 cop... And I have ALWAYS said there are issues... but where we disagree is on the extent of the issue.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2011, 11:34:31 AM »
You must be a Rookie cop

Yeah, only 28 yrs in the business.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2011, 11:36:20 AM »
Yeah, only 28 yrs in the business.

You're talking about when I said that I knew a cops who was killed in the line of duty?

Yes... I know 1 cop who was killed in the line of duty.

Or was this when I said I knew cops who were let go from their department for sexually harassing underage girls?

Yes, I added an "s" and it was a single cop who did that.

So if you think adding an "s" is some huge embellishment, you may be retarded.

(I didn't say "cops" in both instances" I just said it once... so it's not like I used the plural both times.)

Which one did I "embellish"?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »
You're talking about when I said that I knew a cops who was killed in the line of duty?

Yes... I know 1 cop who was killed in the line of duty.

Or was this when I said I knew cops who were let go from their department for sexually harassing underage girls?

Yes, I added an "s" and it was a single cop who did that.

So if you think adding an "s" is some huge embellishment, you may be retarded.

Let's be honest.. when you posted the original post.. you intended to indicate you were in the know with cops, and knew lots of cops who were killed in the line of duty. In fact you said that very thing. When called on it you admitted you only knew one. Spin it hover you feel comfortable, I really don't care

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2011, 11:43:12 AM »
Let's be honest.. when you posted the original post.. you intended to indicate you were in the know with cops, and knew lots of cops who were killed in the line of duty. In fact you said that very thing. When called on it you admitted you only knew one. Spin it hover you feel comfortable, I really don't care

Dude... you are full of shit.

When people talk about things, they use general phrases and common sense people understand that when I say "you", I don't always mean "YOU".

You know, it means YOU THE PEOPLE.

So when someone says "they know cops who have been killed in the line of duty" it means a general sense of knowing cops and that one has been killed.

For you to truly nitpick that I only know 1 cop who was killed in the line of duty is pretty stupid when you KNOW what I was talking about.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2011, 11:44:16 AM »
Dude... you are full of shit.

When people talk about things, they use general phrases and common sense people understand that when I say "you", I don't always mean "YOU".

You know, it means YOU THE PEOPLE.

So when someone says "they know cops who have been killed in the line of duty" it means a general sense of knowing cops and that one has been killed.

For you to truly nitpick that I only know 1 cop who was killed in the line of duty is pretty stupid when you KNOW what I was talking about.

You should go to work for a politician Tu  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »

You should go to work for a politician Tu  ;)

I'd rather get rid of 1/2 of them instead of work for them... I'd like to eliminate at least 50 percent of all "public servants"... 1/2 of your jobs included.

The bottom line is that you know full well what I meant, but you want to continue down this insane road you drive on.

Be clear... I have not lied about anything I've said... Just because you don't understand how general speech is presented in the English language is not my problem.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2011, 11:57:09 AM »
I'd rather get rid of 1/2 of them instead of work for them... I'd like to eliminate at least 50 percent of all "public servants"... 1/2 of your jobs included.

The bottom line is that you know full well what I meant, but you want to continue down this insane road you drive on.

Be clear... I have not lied about anything I've said... Just because you don't understand how general speech is presented in the English language is not my problem.

Bullshit...

You attempted to lend a sense of "many", when you refer to it in plural sense.  You tried to bolster your argument...and failed. 

If you dont understand the difference between singular and lural, then its YOU who doesnt understand general speech. 

Personally, I dont think youre that stupid....you got caught, plain and simple.  Man up and admit when youve been wrong.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2011, 11:59:12 AM »
Bullshit...

You attempted to lend a sense of "many", when you refer to it in plural sense.  You tried to bolster your argument...and failed. 

If you dont understand the difference between singular and lural, then its YOU who doesnt understand general speech. 

Personally, I dont think youre that stupid....you got caught, plain and simple.  Man up and admit when youve been wrong.

;D
Plural

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2011, 12:00:19 PM »
Bullshit...

You attempted to lend a sense of "many", when you refer to it in plural sense.  You tried to bolster your argument...and failed.  

Personally, I dont think youre that stupid....you got caught, plain and simple.  Man up and admit when youve been wrong.

Chick, you know, normally I just bust your balls for being a shill, but this time, let's face it, you're talking out of your ass.

You are an illegal drug user... period.

That's how shit goes... If you think you have some extra credibility because you are an IFBB pro, let me help you out... You don't.

I did not attempt the sense of "many" and what the fuck is a "lural"?

Oh... You mean, you left off a letter? You're not just a fucking illiterate monkey?

See how shit goes?

People type things and add an "S" or leave off a "P" all the time don't they?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2011, 12:02:36 PM »
Bullshit...

Exactly, couldn't have said it better. Tu's a cool guy, we don't agree on this particular issue, and I believe he overstated his position to make a point and got caught, not a big deal... admit it and move on.. but the explanation really doesn't hold up at all..

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »
Exactly, couldn't have said it better. Tu's a cool guy, we don't agree on this particular issue, and I believe he overstated his position to make a point and got caught, not a big deal... admit it and move on.. but the explanation really doesn't hold up at all..

There's nothing to admit... I've said my point on it, and that's the way it is.

You keep on discussing how "I embellished" and it doesn't change any of the facts of what I'm stating.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2011, 12:07:55 PM »
There's nothing to admit... I've said my point on it, and that's the way it is.

You keep on discussing how "I embellished" and it doesn't change any of the facts of what I'm stating.

Not a big enough deal to continue on about it. You had your say about it, I had mine. No one died. It's all good.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2011, 12:08:07 PM »
Chick, you know, normally I just bust your balls for being a shill, but this time, let's face it, you're talking out of your ass.

You are an illegal drug user... period.

That's how shit goes... If you think you have some extra credibility because you are an IFBB pro, let me help you out... You don't.

I did not attempt the sense of "many" and what the fuck is a "lural"?

Oh... You mean, you left off a letter? You're not just a fucking illiterate monkey?

See how shit goes?

People type things and add an "S" or leave off a "P" all the time don't they?

No...actually they dont.  Yours was done on purpose, as anyone with a brain could see by the context of your message.  Mine is a simple typo, as there is no such word as "lural"...

The fact that you respond with what you did, only illustrates that youve been caught and now feel like a fool....attempting to try and detour the conversation by making references to irrelevant things...

Pretty lame.

Here...this might help you:

IDIOT-  as in ONE, not PLURAL

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
I have been on calls in So Cal where there are nearly 300K people in on city and only 13 (single) units on duty. As far as the juicing is concerned, if you are wearing a tailored shirt that grips at least 17 -18" arms, you get a lot of "dude, I ain't gonna mess with you, those are some pretty big arms" ~ that makes less of a chance of guns being drawn and anyone being fatally injured.

This guy has stated many times "they are just like us" ~ well, in reality, they are.

The things he has mentioned are based on human justice.

If you walk up on a car and the dude has white powder on his nose and his old lady is feverishly trying to hide the bag, I mean seriously, do you expect a cop to look the other way?

If you pull over two guys and the back seat is loaded with guns and ammo and both of the guys in the front seat are wearing bullet proof vests, can you NOT put two and two together. It's probably YOUR life they are saving, or your childrens.

Now, if you walk up on a guy who is a big buffed juiced-to-the-gills bodybuilder and he has closed boxes and bags in the back seat, what are you going to do? He is not a menace to society and he is drug trafficking. He may even be a cool dude and have a family. Are you going to jump at busting him? If he straight up tells you "I've got juice in those boxes" you can just say he's a dumbass for not putting it in the trunk and not fixing his tail light.

Cops are not there to ruin people's lives. The only cops that truly have problems are older, dirty cops, or young punks who don't know the game yet.

It's about justice and equality. So many times, you just dont want the perp stinking up your car. You may even just want to see the prostitute get her shit together, knowing that throwing her in jail isn't gonna help anything.

If you operate totally "by the book" (which none of us do at any of our jobs) you will get nowhere. A police officers job is highly unique and unless you've been there, you really have no clue.

Getting home in one piece is the same objective for all of us. Nobody wants to think that today is our last day, but you know what? For cops this is much more of a reality than for the general public.

Think about it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »
No...actually they dont.  Yours was done on purpose, as anyone with a brain could see by the context of your message.  Mine is a simple typo, as there is no such word as "lural"...

The fact that you respond with what you did, only illustrates that youve been caught and now feel like a fool....attempting to try and detour the conversation by making references to irrelevant things...

Pretty lame.

Here...this might help you:

IDIOT-  as in ONE, not PLURAL

So every time someone responds with a very accurate and valid retort... They are "busted" according to the Bob Logic.

Then you surely have been "busted" a lot of times around here Chicherillo.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
Check out this Meltdown by this dipshit cop on a routine traffic stop.....

hahahahahahah

fast forward to 3:40 mark

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhD8jyxy6DBIotVbgN

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »
So every time someone responds with a very accurate and valid retort... They are "busted" according to the Bob Logic.

Then you surely have been "busted" a lot of times around here Chicherillo.

Your retort was neither valid or accurate, as you now admit.  You attempted to bolster your argument with using a plural in place of the singular event you now claim, as it would sound as if you knew of MULTIPLE examples...you didnt.  This of course, is assuming ANY part of your story is true....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2011, 12:24:59 PM »
Your retort was neither valid or accurate, as you now admit.  You attempted to bolster your argument with using a plural in place of the singular event you now claim, as it would sound as if you knew of MULTIPLE examples...you didnt.  This of course, is assuming ANY part of your story is true....

You are insane... absolutely insane.

Did some of the oil seep into your brain?

Obviously my POINT is that people speak in generals... Just like when people call you a "PROFESSIONAL bodybuilder".. it's a general statement.

Yes, my statement was generalized... when I said I know cops... I do... I know MANY cops... so when I said I knew cops who were killed in the line of duty... I was speaking in generals.

My retort to you was about how people speak and make mistakes or type and make mistakes... They are the same thing.

You are an illegal drug user who sits around and likes to pretend that he is an unerring upright citizen who is now shilling for the police.

Aren't you special.