Author Topic: BMC Stories 2016: My College Years  (Read 8748 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
BMC Stories 2016: My College Years
« on: January 14, 2016, 08:34:19 AM »
So as an 18 yr old i moved away from home in Cleveland to Toledo , Ohio. Its about 90 minutes west of Cleveland. Lucky for me, all the dorms were full so i lived in an aprtment just across the street from campus with a roommate. Now, i didnt know the roommate prior to moving, i think my parents met his at Orientation and being that he was black (and a MAJOR Malcolm X follower) they thought it would be "cool" if we lived together. Ok, whatever. Anyway, i move in and get all my shit together and we have some time to kill. Lucky for me, he knew some girls that went to Toledo also. They were from his hometown of Youngstown. One was black, one was Asian-ish. Forgot the black shicks name, but the Asian was Jeanette. Was about 5'8, long black hair, decent body. So, they come over and we head out and go downtown. Nothing fancy in downtown Toledo but nasty strip clubs (will tell an AWESOME story about me banging a fatty i met on Spring Break a few years later that worked at one of the strip clubs) and hookers. So its about 11pm and we head back to our place. Me and Jeanette are flirting and sitting in the back seat and grabs my hand. Ahhhhhhhhhh shit!!  Now, back then my dick would get hard when the wind blew and i know i seem like a bad ass pimp, but i had only banged 3 girls prior to leaving for college so i wasnt THAT experienced.

So we are chilling and shit and i go into my room for something. When i turn around Jeanette has came in and shut the door. ITS GOING DOWN...i think to myself. Sooooo, we start kissing. Off comes the bra. DAMN!!!  She has some nice tits and those big, dark nipples. So i suck the boobies a bit and move south. The pants come off and so do the panties and back then, bald beaver wasnt popular. She had the 1970s Christy Cayon bush!!!  So, i go down on her and this bitch is WET!!!  Like, sopping wet. And back then i wasnt the pussy licking master i am now and didnt like it too much but i did it anyway. Noting worse than a hairy bush! After about 5 minutes of muff diving, i head back up and say "suck my dick"  Her response, "I dont suck dick" WTF??  Bitch i just ate your hairy pussy! Fuck it. So, i go to get on top thinking she may tell me to stop and put a condom on but NO!!!  RAW pussy! Now, prior to this i banged the 2 of the 3 chicks before her raw but they werent THIS wet.

I enter her. OMFG, this asian pussy feels GREAT and tight! I look at the mirror next to bed and her yellow legs are open taking my dick......Oh shit.....I felt something. Something i was famiiar with...an orgasm! FUCK!!!  Not yet, please not yet! Quick, think of baseball.....Nothing worked and within 4 minutes i was done! Came right inside her! FUUUCCCKKKK!!!  She looks at me and says "Did you cum inside me?" I reply, "No, i pulled it out" But the look of disappointment on her face was obvious. I told her not to worry bc i can get hard again. She went to the bathroom to clean my teen creampie up, comes back in, gets dressed and says "See ya around campus." I saw her a few weeks later hoping to get another shot at that asian puffer fish, but she wasnt having it.

More Stories to Cum. Next: BMC and the Goth BBW. Another take of premature ejaculation

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: BMC Stories 2016: My College Years
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 08:43:19 AM »
One Pump Chump Of Peace  LOL   ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 08:43:50 AM »
One Pump Chump Of Peace  LOL   ;D

10 pumps of peace  :o

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 08:43:54 AM »

Now, back then my dick would get hard when the wind blew

Lol, like anything has changed.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 08:44:05 AM »
Sounds like my community college days!
Left many a broads wanting more...

and going elsewhere  :D
a

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 08:45:19 AM »
Lol, like anything has changed.

Deca Dick...takes FOREVER now!!!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 08:45:29 AM »
After about 5 minutes of muff diving, i head back up and say "suck my dick"  Her response, "I dont suck dick" WTF??

I'd have just walked out on the bitch at this point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 08:51:36 AM »
So as an 18 yr old i moved away from home in Cleveland to Toledo , Ohio. Its about 90 minutes west of Cleveland. Lucky for me, all the dorms were full so i lived in an aprtment just across the street from campus with a roommate. Now, i didnt know the roommate prior to moving, i think my parents met his at Orientation and being that he was black (and a MAJOR Malcolm X follower) they thought it would be "cool" if we lived together. Ok, whatever. Anyway, i move in and get all my shit together and we have some time to kill. Lucky for me, he knew some girls that went to Toledo also. They were from his hometown of Youngstown. One was black, one was Asian-ish. Forgot the black shicks name, but the Asian was Jeanette. Was about 5'8, long black hair, decent body. So, they come over and we head out and go downtown. Nothing fancy in downtown Toledo but nasty strip clubs (will tell an AWESOME story about me banging a fatty i met on Spring Break a few years later that worked at one of the strip clubs) and hookers. So its about 11pm and we head back to our place. Me and Jeanette are flirting and sitting in the back seat and grabs my hand. Ahhhhhhhhhh shit!!  Now, back then my dick would get hard when the wind blew and i know i seem like a bad ass pimp, but i had only banged 3 girls prior to leaving for college so i wasnt THAT experienced.

So we are chilling and shit and i go into my room for something. When i turn around Jeanette has came in and shut the door. ITS GOING DOWN...i think to myself. Sooooo, we start kissing. Off comes the bra. DAMN!!!  She has some nice tits and those big, dark nipples. So i suck the boobies a bit and move south. The pants come off and so do the panties and back then, bald beaver wasnt popular. She had the 1970s Christy Cayon bush!!!  So, i go down on her and this bitch is WET!!!  Like, sopping wet. And back then i wasnt the pussy licking master i am now and didnt like it too much but i did it anyway. Noting worse than a hairy bush! After about 5 minutes of muff diving, i head back up and say "suck my dick"  Her response, "I dont suck dick" WTF??  Bitch i just ate your hairy pussy! Fuck it. So, i go to get on top thinking she may tell me to stop and put a condom on but NO!!!  RAW pussy! Now, prior to this i banged the 2 of the 3 chicks before her raw but they werent THIS wet.

I enter her. OMFG, this asian pussy feels GREAT and tight! I look at the mirror next to bed and her yellow legs are open taking my dick......Oh shit.....I felt something. Something i was famiiar with...an orgasm! FUCK!!!  Not yet, please not yet! Quick, think of baseball.....Nothing worked and within 4 minutes i was done! Came right inside her! FUUUCCCKKKK!!!  She looks at me and says "Did you cum inside me?" I reply, "No, i pulled it out" But the look of disappointment on her face was obvious. I told her not to worry bc i can get hard again. She went to the bathroom to clean my teen creampie up, comes back in, gets dressed and says "See ya around campus." I saw her a few weeks later hoping to get another shot at that asian puffer fish, but she wasnt having it.

More Stories to Cum. Next: BMC and the Goth BBW. Another take of premature ejaculation

Actually, BMC, 4 minutes put you in the average category. Good job, broskie!!

"He trots out statistics from previous sex studies to that end: that the length of the average sex act is 7.3 minutes, but an "astonishing" 43% of such acts are completed within 2 minutes."

"This isn't exactly breaking news. Alfred Kinsey determined decades ago that the majority of men ejaculated in 2 minutes or less."

"A survey of sex therapists concluded the optimal amount of time for sexual intercourse was 3 to 13 minutes. The findings, to be published in the May issue of the Journal of Sexual Medicine, strike at the notion that endurance is the key to a great sex life."

X

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 08:53:22 AM »

I went down on a bloater once when shit faced and she refused to suck me off after too.

To make matters worse, her minge tasted like licking the end of a battery.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 08:54:39 AM »
I went down on a bloater once when shit faced and she refused to suck me off after too.

she needs some of the pH water
a

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 09:11:25 AM »
On Thursday night, Toledo came alive (for Toledo in 1991/92). It was THE night to go out. The place most went was called The Beju (BeeJew). It was a HUGE dance club. Now, prior to going to college i attended an all male catholic high school and competed a lot (2-3 shows a year from 89-91) and didnt go out at all, other to my Italian g/f's house for some covered sex when she felt like giving it up. Anyhoo, me and this other dude decide to go out. He was cool, but older so he could buy booze and drive. Now back then, my drink of choice was St. Ides. It was like $1.79 for a 40 oz and i could drink one and be FUCKED up. So, i drank one and was FUCKED up.

We walk into the club and my dick is happy. There are a LOT bitches here...in tight tops, short skirts and big 1990s hair. So like a vulcher in the sky i find my prey. There she is. A got looking chick. LONG black hair to her ass, black nail polish and lipstick....and she is a BBW. About 5'3, and close to 190lbs and MASSIVE tits! I walk past and see she was checking me out. SCORE! Time to move in. I talk some shit, we dance, kiss and she asks "want to come over?"  HELL MUTHAFUCKING YEAH!!!!  IM GONNA GET SOME PUSSY!!! And back then, God bless any girl that wanted to give it up.

So my boy drops us off at her place and she actually lives in the same apartment complex. We go in and i have to be quiet bc "my roommate is sleep". Whatever bitch, just get naked. So we go in her room and off come the clothes. Oooh weeee, this bitch is pale and has bit tits. BUT, you guessed it, big fucking bush! WTF? She lays ME down and starts blowing me. And she is good at it. But what would i know, ive only had 2 blowjobs up to this point. So she is sucking for a minute and i was about to blow it so i tell her to stop and lay down. Here we go again, munching a furry meat pie. So i go to work for a good 15 mintues and then she pulls me up, kisses me and tells me to fuck her. But im ready. I tell her its been a while so it might be quick. And it was! LMAO! But, this time i was able to last a good 10 minutes. Didnt pull out bc she didnt tell me to. But, like most of the pigs ive fucked in my life, as soon as i got off, the horny left and i needed to get the fuck out. I mean, her tits were nice, but she wasnt that hot. So im laying there and she starts to cuddle but im tired, drunk and just got off. After about 10 minutes of me laying there like a corpse she falls asleep and i sneak out.

Funny thing is, we stayed cool for the rest of they year and i even got a blowjob (and she swollowed) from her the summer after my freshman year

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 09:12:13 AM »

Nothing worse than bad tasting kitty  :-X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 09:16:37 AM »
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2016, 09:51:53 AM »
lol :D

Great story can't wait for the sequel :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2016, 09:56:39 AM »
lol :D

Great story can't wait for the sequel :D

I imagine the women will continue to progress in size.

Awaiting the story where BMC has to climb out of a snatch he falls into.
Y

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2016, 09:57:47 AM »
Dear Penthouse. I was a freshman at a small mid-western university...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 09:59:32 AM »
We walk into the club and my dick is happy. There are a LOT bitches here...in tight tops, short skirts and big 1990s hair. So like a vulcher in the sky i find my prey. There she is. A got looking chick. LONG black hair to her ass, black nail polish and lipstick....and she is a BBW. About 5'3, and close to 190lbs and MASSIVE tits! I walk past and see she was checking me out. SCORE! Time to move in. I talk some shit, we dance, kiss and she asks "want to come over?"  HELL MUTHAFUCKING YEAH!!!!  IM GONNA GET SOME PUSSY!!! And back then, God bless any girl that wanted to give it up.

Vulcher or Vulture?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 10:00:55 AM »
Altough i want to puke at his love for fat chicks i still cant stop reading..good stories 😀

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 10:11:27 AM »
I can only imagine the quality poon that came out of Toledo  :-X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 10:18:55 AM »
I can only imagine the quality poon that came out of Toledo  :-X

Good old midwestern snatch

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 10:31:01 AM »
Met my best friend in Toledo. Sooo, we head out on a pootanh hunt at one of the local bars called Club College. By this time id graduated to Booone's Farm as my drink of choice. So like any college kid, we get shitfaced before we go and walk on over. As i enter, i smell a nice mix of fat and smoke. And in typical BMC style, i do my best Terminator impression and scan the room for a phatty! Now, my friend only fucks with HOT, small girls. So we are polar opposites. So we split up and see who can hook up. Then i see her. Short, blond, MASSIVE boobs, gut and ass! She's mine! Now at this time i had some size and like all insecure bbers i wear the tightest shirt and walk with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome). She is checking me out so i approach like a lion chasing prey. Blah, blah, blah and next thing we are dancing/grinding (hello instant boner). At this time my boy comes back with two girls and as im hugging the phatty i yell to him "I cant even get my arms around her..." The look of shame on my friends face is priceless. The girl that was for me turns and leaves so i go in for the kill with my plump princess! So i get her back to my apartment and her clothes come right off. I think she may have done this before. She drops to her knees and gives me the BEST BJ ive had up until this point. She was the FIRST girls to lick my balls and that is a favorite of mine until this day! Im all jazzed up so i eat the kitty like i just got of a concentration camp! I had a NICE glaze over my mouth and nose and best of all, she trimed her bush. So much easier to please you my dear.

I enter her. But this was not going to be some 4 pump chump shit. Missionary, doggy, and cowgirl.....Now, once this big bitch got on top, it was all over. She worked my like a slave!!!!  And after about 30 minutes....SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Right in the coochie! She wasnt happy! "IM NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL!!" In my head i say "well, better get an abortion". But i tell her im on a cycle of Cyp and she cant get pregant! She looks like she doesnt believe me but fuck it. I got off.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 10:58:14 AM »
Sounds like a lot of mixed race babies without fathers running around Toledo.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 11:47:29 AM »
Sounds like a lot of mixed race babies without fathers running around Toledo.

800-49-Maury

I AM NOT THE FATHER!!!!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2016, 12:00:38 PM »
I'm starting to doubt that Mike is actually black.  Three stories and three times eating a chick out.  We all know black men don't eat pussy.  Something don't add up here.