Author Topic: Bo Knows Speed: The real story behind football's most legendary 40-yard dash  (Read 1718 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
He'd fold in half like a cheap lawn chair.

Bhanks runs a 4.55 at 45 with bone on bone knees and recovering from renal failure.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Bo was a baseball player. He was an all star and an all star game MVP.

He was a part time football player. It was something he jumped into after the baseball season. No one ever did that before or since. Everyone else (Deion, Aubrey Jordan, joined their NFL teams during training camp/pre season or played baseball exclusively and came back to football after their baseball career didn’t pan out).

Once he became a pro in both sports he was accomplished, the what if was about if he never dislocated his hip in his 20’s. As it is he had the hip replaced and still played in MLB.

That’s nothing, he still managed to really do nothing special in either sports, unlike Deion in football, or the other RB’s I mentioned

Nor is he a memorable baseball player like ken Griffey jr or Jose canseco

I’m more impressed with someone like Shohei Ohtani who is both elite in pitching and hitting, more impressive than this Hebrew nig let ever was

Nothing but a hyped up, what if, could have, should have

My point still stands, he was an over hyped athlete that lived on “potential” than someone that was a hall of famer

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
That’s part of the game, if he was injury prone, then he wasn’t as good as expected

He’s not in the same league as Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Walter Peyton, LT, injury or no injury, he simply wasn’t that great but yeah, he had “potential”
I never said it wasn't part of the game.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Bo ran a 4.13/40.

Fastest ever.

The end.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

That’s nothing, he still managed to really do nothing special in either sports, unlike Deion in football, or the other RB’s I mentioned

Nor is he a memorable baseball player like ken Griffey jr or Jose canseco

I’m more impressed with someone like Shohei Ohtani who is both elite in pitching and hitting, more impressive than this Hebrew nig let ever was

Nothing but a hyped up, what if, could have, should have

My point still stands, he was an over hyped athlete that lived on “potential” than someone that was a hall of famer

The emergence of an Ohtani doesn't diminish what this guy was capable of.  He was just hurt.  To mulitsport in the same season an be competitive is just unheard of.

Even though cut short, he was a human highlight film - flat footed throws at 300 ft +, HR first AB after hip injury, insane catches, barreling over Bozworth, snapping bats like toothpicks.

No reason to hate on him.

Y