Author Topic: Bob & Shawn made a very good job!  (Read 1342 times)

helgep

• Getbig II
Bob & Shawn made a very good job!
« on: October 01, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »
Don't want to please them, but Bob and Shawn did a very good job as MC's at the Olympia, Bob even better then Shawn. I know some of the guys here don't like to here this, but both are very good representatives of our sport in public to large audiences. We can be really proud about them (hate this or not!).

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
Re: Bob & Shawn made a very good job!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 06:17:25 AM »
Having listened to numerous other commentators and "players" in the sport, I have to agree both Bob and Shawn are the most articulate, engaging, and adept. That being said it doesn't mean we have to settle for them either. There is definitely a market for up and coming John Madden types. Most bodybuilders cannot maintain a stream of conscious blather that would do any show justice.
Rectum defendere!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 06:19:32 AM »
Choosing Shawn and Bob was the best choice.

Q

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 06:25:51 AM »
Bob and Shawn's got game, no doubt.

Cicherillo needs to find a guy who can do the Athlete Repping instead of him, and start concentrate on his own career 100%.

Cicherillo having loyalties is a integrity and credibility problem, and Shawn Ray has the freedom of being much more outspoken.

I hope Cicherillo will disassociate himself with IFBB, and hence become more independent. He's really good at what he does for the BB.com.

His piece with Schlierkamps pre-contest training was great, to just give an example.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 06:28:11 AM »
I agree Bob and Shawn did a great job.