Author Topic: For those that don't have the constant crutch brought about by drugs...  (Read 12632 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: For those that don't have the constant crutch brought about by drugs...
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2008, 05:17:07 PM »
Because it's not "all genetics"....no one said that except for this fol "Meltdown".

The ability to "dial it in" on game day was the only factor that kept me from a pro card much earlier in my amateur career...

He's right, and no flame against bob he was consistently big and well proportioned for years till he hit it...

you see 100's of guys over they years that never hit it on game day but look huge in the gym....

DJ is one that comes to mind...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2008, 05:23:51 PM »
moderate dose= heavy dose, when it comes to the effect on the hpta and injecting testosterone. shut down is shut down. 500mg per week= 5,ooomg per week as far as that goes.   its about how long you stay shut down. 

dumbass.
oh ya lil johnny never juice is gonna tell me about steroids... ::)  Don't play in a game you have no idea about!

gimme a break kid i know more about aas gh and insulin than you'll ever know ...

can you tell me what your free test level is? how about how much free test you will have on 1 gram a week of prop....

hundred and fucking 50 mgs of cyp a week will put most males in the 750-800ng'dl range of free test....very optimum for maintaining mass with your "suppressed" HPTA"

try using some shit then come back and talk some shit. :-*

the key to longevity is coming off high doses of steroids and going on lo doses as a bridge and then using GH to help maintain lean ness and body weight mass...

a couple of the tip top guys and top amatuers do this...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »
oh ya lil johnny never juice is gonna tell me about steroids... ::)  Don't play in a game you have no idea about!

gimme a break kid i know more about aas gh and insulin than you'll ever know ...

can you tell me what your free test level is? how about how much free test you will have on 1 gram a week of prop

hundred and fucking 50 mgs of cyp a week will put most males in the 750-800ng'dl range of free test....very optimum for maintaining mass with your "suppressed" HPTA"

try using some shit then come back and talk some shit. :-*

the key to longevity is coming off high doses of steroids and going on lo doses as a bridge and then using GH to help maintain lean ness and body weight mass...

a couple of the tip top guys and top amatuers do this...
HAHAHAHAHAHA okay mr tough guy   ;D ;D

. if your shut down, your shutdow,. it doesnt matter if your shut down from 500mg / week, or if you shut down from 5 grams /week.   

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »
educating you would be like trying to educate a virgin about pussy. ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2008, 05:37:39 PM »
educating you would be like trying to educate a virgin about pussy. ;D
;D okay jason

way to avoid the argument

you=owned

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »
Back to the natural subject-I just like being bigger and stronger than the average person-good for women even though Im married-and I do other things like having the ability of  choking and punching people out (in practice of course)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »
He's right, and no flame against bob he was consistently big and well proportioned for years till he hit it...

you see 100's of guys over they years that never hit it on game day but look huge in the gym....

DJ is one that comes to mind...

It's the same plague that hit Mendenhall, Leidlemeyer, Fletcher and a host of other "greats" that never made it.....

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2008, 06:08:32 PM »
Because it's not "all genetics"....no one said that except for this fol "Meltdown".

The ability to "dial it in" on game day was the only factor that kept me from a pro card much earlier in my amateur career...

is this what has kept you from being a serious competitor as an IFBB pro?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

bob was in incredible shape at his masters win...i know people gave him a lot of shit but he deserved to win and ended his career in the best way possible...with a win and peaked to the max....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2008, 06:10:49 PM »

No...better opportunites and common sense.

Moosejay

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »
Yes...I would put Bob amongst the most successful top 5 bb's, given that he did NOT only depend on winning shows...but applied his concentration to marketing himself as a brand

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2008, 06:18:29 PM »
So is it better to sit on the bench in the big leagues or to be a starter in the minors?  
Did you just get the Pro card to be more marketable as someone in the industry?  Please enlighten us as what your goals were when getting your pro card, and how they have changed to what they are now.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2008, 06:19:22 PM »
so, Has Bob ever been part of an Olympia line up back in his prime?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Moosejay

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2008, 06:20:26 PM »
So is it better to sit on the bench in the big leagues to be a starter in the minors?  
Did you just get the Pro card to be more marketable as someone in the industry?  Please enlighten us as what your goals were when getting your pro card, and how they have changed to what they are now.

I'd bet he did it to do his best, but more so to be more marketable in the industry and elsewhere

Moosejay

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »
so, Has Bob ever been part of an Olympia line up back in his prime?

Yes...I think he took 10th once...I could be wrong

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »
So is it better to sit on the bench in the big leagues to be a starter in the minors? 
Did you just get the Pro card to be more marketable as someone in the industry?  Please enlighten us as what your goals were when getting your pro card, and how they have changed to what they are now.

bob's sitting around healthy happy and well off financially....to have all three in pro bb'ing is a rarity....plus he has a family not many can say that...so he's probablyly feeling real good about his decision to not take it to the limit for years...plus he's still at a very elite level in pro bb'ing involved in a sport he really loves with out killing himself for a trophy and a fingerful of cash....so he smiles a lot i bet.... ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »
bob's sitting around healthy happy and well off financially....to have all three in pro bb'ing is a rarity....plus he has a family not many can say that...so he's probablyly feeling real good about his decision to not take it to the limit for years...plus he's still at a very elite level in pro bb'ing involved in a sport he really loves with out killing himself for a trophy and a fingerful of cash....so he smiles a lot i bet.... ;D
;D okay jason

way to avoid the argument

you=owned

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2008, 06:30:31 PM »
I've done this for years though.....the whole "balls out....bb or die" thing without using.

So, for those that have similar experience....what motivates you to keep on training?   
It's an addiction. :-[

Seriously, a couple of guys have started bringing in bands, chains, a sled, they have a 800lb tire on tap and are going to get a farmers carry contraptions. Doing these in place of cardio or whenever I get a chance has brought an interest back into the plain old workout.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2008, 06:33:52 PM »
So is it better to sit on the bench in the big leagues or to be a starter in the minors?  

The ends have to justify the means...better to have been there, than not at all.

My motovation changed over the years given the timeframe it took me to get there.....had I turned pro in 1989 at 24 years old....I may have had a different mindset to try and be the best in the world...

After repeated attempts to turn pro, and 13 years of time....at 34 my the goal was simply to TURN pro. THat was my Olympia....

Once in the pro ranks, my goal was to GET to the Olympia stage...I achieved that in 2002. Of course I would have liked to have won a few shows on the circuit....but two runner-up finishes was as close as I would get....

Along the way, opportunities came my way in the form of spokesman, MC, radio host, writer, video work, etc. The "business of BB"....

Most guys try to get to the pro ranks to get what I already have....at this point, I would see it as a step backwards.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »
just to be clear gh15, I am 6'3 1/2".  I was 295-310 during football in my senior year of high school and wrestled at 226 at about 7% bf. (thats 14 years ago) Without steroids, hormones, etc.  I ate red meat almost every day unless I was cutting weight for wrestling.  At my largest as an adult was about 5 years ago at about 300 lbs working in a meatroom, slinging cows all day, and taking in about 3 lbs of red meat a day, about half of that was raw right off the cow.  I got gout and had to cut back on the red meat though and I have come down my current weight.  I don't eat super clean and i still go out for drinks about 2 times a week, but at my weight I still wear a size 36 pants which is loose on me.

I just think your statements are not realistic.  To claim that after 30 you can't put on any lean mass without hormones is a lie.  Let me ask you this then...if I were to go on heavy cycles of hormones and aas how large would I be?  Would I be on stage at 290?  300?  more than that?

I would just be another freak in the crowd, doing terrible things to my body for some short lived glory in the bodybuilding world, and the negatives of that life far outweigh the positives.  Gay 4 pay, illegal activity that could land me in jail,  damage to my kidneys, liver, brain, body, etc...  It's just not worth it in my opinion. 

so you are 6'4,,6'4 is antena and inorder to look normal needs to be 220-230lb at the absolute minimum for remember 1 inch = 7lb so at 265lb you were and are equivem\lent to a 5'10 lifter that is 220 plus minum ,,
this is nothing to write home about and a very average statue,,this statue is achived by the use of hormones if you standing low double digit or any single digit bodyfat%,,you can eat red meat from morning to evening for 10 years in a raw and only thing you will get with no hormones and in some cases with hormones = HEART ATTACK,,too much of red meat = faster path into your first heart surgery and not into the 260lb ,,in any case anything impressive on your height would be 280lb or over at low double or single digit%,,at 265 you better be 7-8% inorder to look anything close ti impressive because lower double is good and nice ...maybe impressive for general public along with your height but to the competetive and experience bodybuilder you are average at best at low double digit 265lb 6'4,,

now if you want put pictures of yourself and i will tell you the exavct products you been to including accure doses you took,,gh15 will also tell you if you are truly naturla as you claim you are simply by looking at yoru body fat% and skin tecture and thickness,,

remember friend ,,you are talking to god of hormones,,gh15 is getting payed for advice a lot of money and have seen worked with trained with and competed with the worst addicts and the less worst addicts,,

in general if you ever stook at 265lb at anything remotely close to low single digit at in 6-7% even at 6'4 ,..you were hormonized and used hormones and related products,,the 6'4 guys are usually easily to blow up and get a red swole look their skin tecture is very noticable when hormonized since it stretched thin on their long tors,,rare are the ones who stand single digit% at 265lb even at 6'4 ,,with out hormones it is not possible if you like you say been 225lb at 7% NATURALLY you were quivelent to 180lb guy at 5'10 with 7% ..possible for the genetic elite when it comes to frame but inorder to get there to that 7% at 225 you had to come from a lot bigger and have decent low double bodyfat% which demands the use of hormones and food,,

again its too much talk ,,ciome with pictures and i will analyze to the t anything you took to this date including everything else you asked from members,,you can post pumped pics none pumped,,flexing not flexing ,,in bed outside bed dont matter ,,a simple pic in normal light ,,can have shirt on too
fallen angel

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2008, 06:54:14 PM »
gh15 can i copy your "journals" ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2008, 07:00:34 PM »
The ends have to justify the means...better to have been there, than not at all.

My motovation changed over the years given the timeframe it took me to get there.....had I turned pro in 1989 at 24 years old....I may have had a different mindset to try and be the best in the world...

After repeated attempts to turn pro, and 13 years of time....at 34 my the goal was simply to TURN pro. THat was my Olympia....

Once in the pro ranks, my goal was to GET to the Olympia stage...I achieved that in 2002. Of course I would have liked to have won a few shows on the circuit....but two runner-up finishes was as close as I would get....

Along the way, opportunities came my way in the form of spokesman, MC, radio host, writer, video work, etc. The "business of BB"....

Most guys try to get to the pro ranks to get what I already have....at this point, I would see it as a step backwards.

Bob was smart.

I think a lot of guys do get to the pro ranks, and THEN they don't know what to do....

Moosejay

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »
bob was in incredible shape at his masters win...i know people gave him a lot of shit but he deserved to win and ended his career in the best way possible...with a win and peaked to the max....

I was there and I think he deserved it

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2008, 07:15:07 PM »
GH's lack of natural willpower sickens me.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »
Why does Bob Chick conveniently ignore all of gh15's posts, even when they are both writing in the same thread?  :-\
!