Author Topic: For those that don't have the constant crutch brought about by drugs...  (Read 12581 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: For those that don't have the constant crutch brought about by drugs...
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »
Why does Bob Chick conveniently ignore all of gh15's posts, even when they are both writing in the same thread?  :-\

Perhaps were the same guy?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Perhaps were the same guy?
You tell me, buddy. I just asked a question.  ;)
!

Dragon

• Getbig III
GH's lack of natural willpower sickens me.

LOL so true
LOCAL GYM HERO

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
hundred and fucking 50 mgs of cyp a week will put most males in the 750-800ng'dl range of free test....very optimum for maintaining mass with your "suppressed" HPTA"

You mean total testosterone. Free test is much, much lower due to most of the testosterone molecules being bound to albumin and SHBG. Bound testosterone is inactive as it cannot bind to the androgen receptor.

But you are right in that 150mg per week will give AT LEAST 700ng/dl which is what a healthy 20 year old would produce naturally.

And Candjizzle is right in that even as low as 50mg per week of testosterone injected can completely shut down natural production.

You are both saying the same shit in different ways.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
I just look at the users and think- you'll be smaller than me in a few months when your off cycle or out of money.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
The ends have to justify the means...better to have been there, than not at all.

My motovation changed over the years given the timeframe it took me to get there.....had I turned pro in 1989 at 24 years old....I may have had a different mindset to try and be the best in the world...

After repeated attempts to turn pro, and 13 years of time....at 34 my the goal was simply to TURN pro. THat was my Olympia....

Once in the pro ranks, my goal was to GET to the Olympia stage...I achieved that in 2002. Of course I would have liked to have won a few shows on the circuit....but two runner-up finishes was as close as I would get....

Along the way, opportunities came my way in the form of spokesman, MC, radio host, writer, video work, etc. The "business of BB"....

Most guys try to get to the pro ranks to get what I already have....at this point, I would see it as a step backwards.

Bob, you've had a hell of run in this industry and don't show signs of slowing.....I think that's impressive.  You're down to earth and doing what you love.   I still think you shoulda won a pro show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No...better opportunites and common sense.

So you're saying the athletes you represent lack common sense?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why does Bob Chick conveniently ignore all of gh15's posts, even when they are both writing in the same thread?  :-\

I recall gh15 calling "Bobby out for shooting oil in his biceps."
Bob retorted that was a 'beauty mark' in the infamous pics where something was amiss (untrained behind counter with biceps that were puffy when nothing else was).

Since then, it's like the two hardly talk.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
So you're saying the athletes you represent lack common sense?

Some do...some don't. Everyone's situation is different...what makes sense for one doesn't neccessarily makes sense for another.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
I recall gh15 calling "Bobby out for shooting oil in his biceps."
Bob retorted that was a 'beauty mark' in the infamous pics where something was amiss (untrained behind counter with biceps that were puffy when nothing else was).

Since then, it's like the two hardly talk.
Think Bob knows who gh15 is? Strange that he would let this guy spout off all this stuff about what the pros use without giving one of his sarcastic comments.
!