Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58859 times)

madg

Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #200 on: March 16, 2012, 05:46:33 AM »
welcome back GOD..your pupils salute u

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: March 16, 2012, 05:57:29 AM »
I've spoken about her recently, but that's not the first time. I've brought her up on occasion over the last four years or so.

America is not ready for Paul...they don't feel desperate enough yet...unfortunately, they're more desperate than they realize. Personally, Paul is my favorite on most issues hands down, but some of his foreign policy is troubling to me. Anyway, I think everything he is doing is laying the groundwork for his son....that's my opinion anyway.

i agree

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #202 on: March 16, 2012, 06:14:24 AM »
That is exactly what makes me question the almighty elf power. They've been claiming for 442 years to have all this dirt on me and continue to threaten to blow the lid off if I don't stop being a "filt." Of course, as each day passes I just get the same response "you just wait Arnold jr. the truth about you will be known." Of course, I keep saying "what truth" after all, if there's something about me I don't know, I guess it might be useful to know.

It may just be the internet, and it most certainly is, but retarded accusations are still annoying. If you've got dirt on me, put it up or shut up. But they won't, because it doesn't exist....if it did, I'd put it up myself.

An open Elf challenge once again....find me one person on this board, just one or any board that I've scammed, lied to or done wrong in any way...just one. Further, find me one person on this board that I have ever sold a single ml or tab of anabolic steroids to or any other hormone or drug...find me just one. Last but not least, find me one person who has asked me for a source since I quit bodybuilding and I gave them a source....find one person that meets any of the above.

If you Elfs are as majestic as you vehemently claim to be, if the above is out there you should be able to easily find it. And if your grandeur is truly all you entail, all this dirt you have on me should be easy to expose. DO IT!!! It's getting old. I'm tired of the accusations....you fucktards are bashing the wrong guy!

They know nothing about you, me or WW. It's all bullshit.

I have been here for a very long time and i know how this whole thing started. They can claim whatever they want, but we all know the truth already. I have exchanged PM's with Arnold and WW for over 7 years and i know who Arnold is; they are good people who care about this cult just as much as the gh15 crew does.

Why do they have so much against the mods on a board with the least corruption in the game? It's getting silly at this point. All i can do is laugh about and wait for all this to pass.

8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #203 on: March 16, 2012, 06:18:20 AM »
It won't pass until you cut the head off the snake. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #204 on: March 16, 2012, 06:19:25 AM »
i cheked the google and write gh15 in it ,, i was in pure shock,, they have press conferences with my name in it  when they bring out product with out me evein knowing

Here we go again with the claims.....

1) Show us ONE press conference with your name on it.  Should be easy to go back to your history chump

2) If your elfs are everywhere....how is it you didnt know about it?

This is so comical....

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #205 on: March 16, 2012, 06:26:06 AM »
Here in Brazil we have underground labs trying to prove their produts aren´t bunk to a selective group of Gh15 pupils and elfs.

This is how GH15 is big.

haters gonna hate. Soon all scammer will go down.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2012, 06:27:27 AM »
I knew you wouldn't abandon us!
Hope the vacations were good!
You don't seem to be the kind of fella that abandons a soldier in the battlefield :)!
Welcome.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2012, 06:33:56 AM »
Summary - oliveiraugo    
Name:    oliveiraugo
Position:    Getbig II
Date Registered:    December 19, 2011, 11:43:47 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:26:06 AM

Summary - falco    Picture/Text
Name:    falco
Date Registered:    November 18, 2011, 02:51:02 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:27:21 AM

LOL  ;D

L.L

« Reply #208 on: March 16, 2012, 06:41:21 AM »

retarded accusations are still annoying. If you've got dirt on me, put it up or shut up. But they won't, because it doesn't exist....if it did, I'd put it up myself.

they wont..cuz it all lies..Im on the same boat..this is  w what made me realize gh15 is a phony, the shit he comes up with ,the lies, the false accusations....im hearing shit like "you;ll be out of business soon " ..lol..what business? if we're drug dealers...simply prove it  or STFU..and the real life threats , just do something about it..you know what i look like, come get me then .I DARE YOU , NO,,I DOUBLE DARE YOU

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: March 16, 2012, 06:43:49 AM »
Summary - oliveiraugo    
Name:    oliveiraugo
Date Registered:    December 19, 2011, 11:43:47 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:26:06 AM

Summary - falco    Picture/Text
Name:    falco
Date Registered:    November 18, 2011, 02:51:02 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:27:21 AM

LOL  ;D

that's fakepro15's support in a nutshell; third world gimmicks (usually kids) that just joined and need to be told that tren and gh work.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2012, 07:09:47 AM »
translation - gh15 couldnt even launch a shit website

what a joke

Ding, ding, ding.....winner, winner, chicken dinner!

gh15<<<<<<<<<<Sev

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: March 16, 2012, 07:14:23 AM »
gh15 can't do shit outside of getbig. he/they are nobodies. they are wannabes that failed in every way shape or form to break into bodybuilding. that's whey they will never retire the gimmick; it's what they live for, being gh15 on here and having kids and skinnyfat losers swing from thier nuts.

again, the offer is there: post a screenshot of the IFBB procard with name blocked out and I will delete my account and donate 3k to charity of your choice. serious offer, can be confirmed and administered by the highest power here.

i know why you won't take the challenge; no procard for the fakepro liar.   

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: March 16, 2012, 07:29:04 AM »
Nice tactic to know who he is...c'mon man, GH15 is smart than that.

And for the sake of record : Welcome back GH15 ! Many of us missed you alot.

gh15 can't do shit outside of getbig. he/they are nobodies. they are wannabes that failed in every way shape or form to break into bodybuilding. that's whey they will never retire the gimmick; it's what they live for, being gh15 on here and having kids and skinnyfat losers swing from thier nuts.

again, the offer is there: post a screenshot of the IFBB procard with name blocked out and I will delete my account and donate 3k to charity of your choice. serious offer, can be confirmed and administered by the highest power here.

i know why you won't take the challenge; no procard for the fakepro liar.   

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15
« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2012, 07:53:19 AM »
arnold jr, how many vials?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2012, 07:58:03 AM »

they wont..cuz it all lies..Im on the same boat..this is  w what made me realize gh15 is a phony, the shit he comes up with ,the lies, the false accusations....im hearing shit like "you;ll be out of business soon " ..lol..what business? if we're drug dealers...simply prove it  or STFU..and the real life threats , just do something about it..you know what i look like, come get me then .I DARE YOU , NO,,I DOUBLE DARE YOU

Like gh15 said, you'd be dead if he ever met u. Fucking cuban.manlet, get out of our country human trash.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2012, 08:02:42 AM »
Arnoldjr is a well spoken guy but 7000 vials personal use?

If you are not 500lb's with abs you have bunk gear.
Trans Milkshake.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: March 16, 2012, 08:06:01 AM »
Oly15.....oh brother.....what a piece of work this guy is     ::)

"Anyone who actually reelects a president who put us in more debt in one year than george bush did did in his entire term and caused the economy to go into further recession along with his little guy kids and monjey guy wife should be put to death.

Not serious but they should have the fuck beaten out of them and their brains stomped until their mental disease is gone.
Reply"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2012, 08:09:16 AM »
Arnoldjr is a well spoken guy but 7000 vials personal use?

If you are not 500lb's with abs you have bunk gear.

vicious rumour.

the mods on the steroid board are not involved in sales of steroids.
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »
GH15 = Rick Santorum

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2012, 08:56:27 AM »
Oly15.....oh brother.....what a piece of work this guy is     ::)

"Anyone who actually reelects a president who put us in more debt in one year than george bush did did in his entire term and caused the economy to go into further recession along with his little guy kids and monjey guy wife should be put to death.

Not serious but they should have the fuck beaten out of them and their brains stomped until their mental disease is gone.
Reply"

Problem? I still stand by that. Obama is the first born of satan. Now fuck off stalker.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2012, 08:57:56 AM »

Dude seriously, just fuck off.

make me junior  :-*
T

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #221 on: March 16, 2012, 09:16:35 AM »
7,000 vials....there you go again, you idiots pulling numbers out of your ass. How can I say that? After Chris Lance died everything I touched came in amps, not vials but amps....first and foremost there's a big difference in the two. Even before Chris died a lot of it was amps....Testoviron Depot was for years my test of choice...that comes in an amp, not a vial. BTW, because a few of you suffer from a touch of downs....amps are 1ml, vials are 10ml.

Yes, I got into some trouble once, the kind you idiots think...nope. As far as 7,000 anything, amps, vials, gallon jugs or whatever, you're pulling that number out of your ass.

Optimus....I have no beef with you. But you have many on your team who possess the intelligence and maturity of a gas station toilet seat...or at best, one of the cabinet members of President Dwayne Elizondo Mt. Dew Camacho from the movie "Idiocracy"....brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Turbo, I don't know who you are...you seem to be another parrot. What have I done for bodybuilding? This just goes to show how idiotic you and your pole smoking crew are. My entire life surrounds bodybuilding and working to promote steroids in a positive light to the public in hopes that one day even inbred fucktards such as yourself can make a choice and decide for themselves if they will supplement or not. I don't like talking a lot about my work because I don't like sounding like a cocky asshole, but statements like your piss me off more than just about any other.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: March 16, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »
7,000 vials....there you go again, you idiots pulling numbers out of your ass. How can I say that? After Chris Lance died everything I touched came in amps, not vials but amps....first and foremost there's a big difference in the two. Even before Chris died a lot of it was amps....Testoviron Depot was for years my test of choice...that comes in an amp, not a vial. BTW, because a few of you suffer from a touch of downs....amps are 1ml, vials are 10ml.

Yes, I got into some trouble once, the kind you idiots think...nope. As far as 7,000 anything, amps, vials, gallon jugs or whatever, you're pulling that number out of your ass.

Optimus....I have no beef with you. But you have many on your team who possess the intelligence and maturity of a gas station toilet seat...or at best, one of the cabinet members of President Dwayne Elizondo Mt. Dew Camacho from the movie "Idiocracy"....brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Turbo, I don't know who you are...you seem to be another parrot. What have I done for bodybuilding? This just goes to show how idiotic you and your pole smoking crew are. My entire life surrounds bodybuilding and working to promote steroids in a positive light to the public in hopes that one day even inbred fucktards such as yourself can make a choice and decide for themselves if they will supplement or not. I don't like talking a lot about my work because I don't like sounding like a cocky asshole, but statements like your piss me off more than just about any other.

just ignore them

they will try anything to get attention
T

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: March 16, 2012, 09:57:48 AM »

who talks like this? epic nerd alert

anyways jaime has a recent join date but probably he is a new account of an old reg, he knows whussup, everyone knows whussup, everyone knows the number of amps or vials, yes 700 vials 7000 amps i remember now, ho wmany tabs was it?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: March 16, 2012, 10:04:28 AM »
who talks like this? epic nerd alert

anyways jaime has a recent join date but probably he is a new account of an old reg, he knows whussup, everyone knows whussup, everyone knows the number of amps or vials, yes 700 vials 7000 amps i remember now, ho wmany tabs was it?

2000 tabs lol..