Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58852 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #225 on: March 16, 2012, 10:12:04 AM »
ARGUMENT: GH15 has made a major contribution to the culture of bodybuilding therefore he has earned certain rights and privileges that are reserved and exclusive to that type of individual.

Before you decide to criticize this fella for; contradicting himself, having an agenda, making outrageous statements, threats, spelling errors and so on; ask yourself what have you done for bodybuilding culture lately?

That's right, nothing...

moronic, narrow minded, scambag, filt abounds

:)

exactly !

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15
« Reply #226 on: March 16, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
who talks like this? epic nerd alert

anyways jaime has a recent join date but probably he is a new account of an old reg, he knows whussup, everyone knows whussup, everyone knows the number of amps or vials, yes 700 vials 7000 amps i remember now, ho wmany tabs was it?

Who talks like this? I talk like this...I'm paid to talk, what are you paid to do, toss g101's salad and tickle his taint?

In any case, the remark you're referring to is from the movie "Idiocracy" it's a hysterical movie and while over the top it's not that far off base when it comes to the evolution of the human species. In short, it's the story of you kin.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2012, 12:09:19 PM »
gh15 returns to Getbig with his tail between his legs , surprise , surprise  ::)

gh15 doesn't own Getbig , Getbig owns gh15 and the trolls

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »

i will make sure the next generation of bodybuilders know the truth from the get go and doesnt end up broken from within like the current 35-55 year old generation ,,

Now you hurt my feelings :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #229 on: March 16, 2012, 12:29:48 PM »
too mcuh too cmuh toomucnj to read

i put here facts i dont hav etime right now,, i need be in gymnasium since i actualy bodybuilder you know?

1,, arnol junior was busted with 7000 ampolas that = 700 vials of 10 cc ,, i suport my elfs 10000% ,, 2000 tabs too! this is fact i dont like liars ,, i dont like twisters

2,, getbig has many dealers sitting among it ,, infact alex23 is going nuts for he failed to make gh15 leave so now he get gh15 double punch ,,

3,, gh15 will hav ea site ...no one said anything about site not lunchnig,, you get both site and forum

4,, press conferences with gh15 in title are all over with out me knowing about it ....one of my elf can show the link here you will see gh15 name is in everything

5,, im huge,, huge is not even a word,, im so famous now day that its realy hard to keep up even for my elfs and i have over 100 elfs that are asctive!

6,, you may hurt my fella in yugoslavia but my fellas in brazil are fine and now working double speed ,,

7,,  cuban when i promise something it is always fulfilled,, remember this,, i never lie! and my promises alwys fulfilled in the final end no matter how good i think you are with me in the end the ones who need pay pay ...yes im like don corleone ,, exactly! like him

8,, victor is goign to stay in americana and get citizenship

9,, i have too many pms to even start able to answer them ,, if  you worked with gh15 before i answer yo uoyu know that but too many pms to be able to read them all ,, relax with the pms

10 ,, alex i found an institution for you that will fit you ,, im willing  to pay for your stay there,, you also got offer if not mistake from top elf ...he need the answeer

11,, im invinsible ,, and any scambag selective scamer who think otherwize,,,you got big surprize coming

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #230 on: March 16, 2012, 12:33:20 PM »

You are not fooling anyone with your Alex Bashing.  This diversion is not working.  Only Alex can handle the number of gimmicks you call elves.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #231 on: March 16, 2012, 12:35:27 PM »

i put here facts i dont hav etime right now,, i need be in gymnasium since i actualy bodybuilder you know?

1,, arnol junior was busted with 7000 ampolas that = 700 vials of 10 cc ,, i suport my elfs 10000% ,, 2000 tabs too! this is fact i dont like liars ,, i dont like twisters

2,, getbig has many dealers sitting among it ,, infact alex23 is going nuts for he failed to make gh15 leave so now he get gh15 double punch ,,

3,, gh15 will hav ea site ...no one said anything about site not lunchnig,, you get both site and forum

4,, press conferences with gh15 in title are all over with out me knowing about it ....one of my elf can show the link here you will see gh15 name is in everything

5,, im huge,, huge is not even a word,, im so famous now day that its realy hard to keep up even for my elfs and i have over 100 elfs that are asctive!

6,, you may hurt my fella in yugoslavia but my fellas in brazil are fine and now working double speed ,,

7,,  cuban when i promise something it is always fulfilled,, remember this,, i never lie! and my promises alwys fulfilled in the final end no matter how good i think you are with me in the end the ones who need pay pay ...yes im like don corleone ,, exactly! like him

9,, i have too many pms to even start able to answer them ,, if  you worked with gh15 before i answer yo uoyu know that but too many pms to be able to read them all ,, relax with the pms

10 ,, alex i found an institution for you that will fit you ,, im willing  to pay for your stay there,, you also got offer if not mistake from top elf ...he need the answeer

11,, im invinsible ,, and any scambag selective scamer who think otherwize,,,you got big surprize coming

gh15 approved

Yep, I hate liars too....two of your elfs are the biggest of all. I haven't denied anything I've ever done, but I'm not going to tolerate outright lies and accusations that are not true.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #232 on: March 16, 2012, 12:36:23 PM »
i dont have time for balonie right now,, as you can see im one indivudual ,, i have lot of work about many things,, infact i was again contacted to write for muscular deveklop i have the email! it was another contact from them ,, YES MUSCULRR DEVELOP WITH ZERO SHAME!

i wrote big posting first post....it is long,, read it read it many times,, it is writen with the ability of you to read it! read it it is importent for this what will hapen friends,, i wrote it long on purposde so it save me time to answer balonie,, then i just did posting with 11 points

i mean EVERYTHING I SAY

im invinsible

truly am

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #233 on: March 16, 2012, 12:39:47 PM »

gh15 approved

When you constantly have to tell someone that you are huge that usually means you are small and nothing.  Huge powerfull never have to tells others about how huge and powerful they truly are.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #234 on: March 16, 2012, 12:44:29 PM »
Yeah GH15 is so huge-LOL!
I was in Walmart yesterday and an old lady with a walker was buying pineapple juice I smiled and winked at her and whispered "expose the Filts sister- viva la revoluccion!" She just winked back and said she was stocking up for her mutation....

Name ONE pro who gives a flying fuck about these hoaxsters, they are irrelevant, ans SO 15 minutes ago....

It's like someone on Facebook having 1000 "friends"  They don't realize that in real life no one gives a fuck about them and none of these thousand friends will actually be there to help them move apartments the day they need them.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #235 on: March 16, 2012, 12:45:06 PM »
why don't you take our advice and get rid of your mindless elves? the only people rooting for them are other elves

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #236 on: March 16, 2012, 12:52:14 PM »
why don't you take our advice and get rid of your mindless elves? the only people rooting for them are other elves
socioalex,,
i hav emilion helfs,, over 100,, some are saying they are elfs and are not,, i have fella simmitating me making names go on boardings never even talked to me before,, my core elfs are elite! the ones who pretend....they do it for fun ,, 

it is imposible to take elfs from gh15 for gh15 now is brand name

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #237 on: March 16, 2012, 12:54:49 PM »
Yeah GH15 is so huge-LOL!
I was in Walmart yesterday and an old lady with a walker was buying pineapple juice I smiled and winked at her and whispered "expose the Filts sister- viva la revoluccion!" She just winked back and said she was stocking up for her mutation....

Name ONE pro who gives a flying fuck about these hoaxsters, they are irrelevant, ans SO 15 minutes ago....

lets put it this wsay ,,

when you get financial offer from your boarding! few times already...you arebig,, and i keep refusing!,, and to the profesional advice,, remember! i can not tell many of them ,, but some are here and will admit it...asian sensation admited it and quite a few others,,

the point is not the already established profesionals,, the point is to create more profesionals!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #238 on: March 16, 2012, 01:02:11 PM »
You know your not really so bad - I really do respect the intelligence and creativity behind what I call a hoax you swear is real ---- whatever..... But man these freakin elfs have no taste, no class, and dont get how to "spar" in a "civilized" manner. Some of the shots at Wes are indicative of trailer trash with no concept of kosher vs non-kosher insults....

That`s because asspie is easy to fuck with and when he melts,he resorts to personal insults as he just runs out of ammo.

Thanks by the way bro!  ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #239 on: March 16, 2012, 01:13:49 PM »
exactly !

What have you done....besides be a parrot?  Seriously....name ONE thing besides being a town crier for an anonymous message board poster

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #240 on: March 16, 2012, 01:41:03 PM »
I think it's fair to say that G101 and apply85 really make you lose ---I was gonna say credibility, but really what non-gimmick doesn't get by now that you are a hoax (albeit a very clever one), so instead I'l say "entertainment value" and leave it at that. If you really ARE in control of these yahoo's , please leash them. If as I suspect you've completely lost control of this little fiasco, perhaps you should give thought to demanding they turn in their elf leotards...

go do a search on goole tell me how much of hoax i am ,, i am 1 fella,, a true ifbb profesional!,, someone who actualy made it in the ifbb,, as i said before....no one thikn im hoax if they did they woudnt be begging here for my return ,, did you see what happened in the 2 week i was gone? take step back and lookin yourself,, be mature for a change.... ask yourself ...have you ever seen so much talk about one single fella? EVER,, in all internet history ? and you know this is generation nothingness you are forgoten faster than you can see jack,,

gh15 is one fella! a pretty big ifbb profesional,, i already explained why you will not get ifbb card,, i could have done it many times i wont...there is always ability to tfake those things,, and in this day and age half of the fellas pictres here are fake...they actualy tell me they are fake many of them when they write to me,, the easiest thing today is to fake internet information or pictures,,

this! is how selective scammers operate ,,this is how THE ALL IP OPERATION WORK ,, on the goolibility of you fellas,,

now...true some vets know this...but they never seem to care enough to share it UNTIL god of hormones came to town ,, then everybody say they did this they did that ,,

trust me if i say i am huge...i am HUGE ,, huge is not even a word to describe the offers,, i wish i could put all email corespondense,,,but as arrogant as i am ...and i am arrogant and narcisist...i learned that i do need to keep my cards little bit more hiden for many fellas take risk for beliving the truth and doing whats right and they want to remain behind the scenes

gh15 is the real deal ,, you never beg someone to get back this way ,,repededly with tons of postings which got to me ,, they sent me everything,,

you have actual very hands on bodybuild who came here bboy and optimus and bigher and dogma and many others,, they all say what gh15 say ,,

im the real deal ,, and not only i am invinsible now day ,, right now im at a point that i can prety much make or break a aource with 1 sentence,, ANY SOURCE,,its alot of power but as you know i use my power to benefit bodybuilders

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #241 on: March 16, 2012, 01:55:39 PM »
So let me get this straight.  You went on a week's vacation or cruise.  Your elves made it out like you wanted to quit getbig.  You get back from vacation with a long post and now are posting 15 times a minute in every thread.  Sounds about right?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #242 on: March 16, 2012, 01:57:20 PM »
  You get back from vacation with a long post and now are posting 15 times a minute in every thread.  Sounds about right?

lol
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #243 on: March 16, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »
So let me get this straight.  You went on a week's vacation or cruise.  Your elves made it out like you wanted to quit getbig.  You get back from vacation with a long post and now are posting 15 times a minute in every thread.  Sounds about right?

what happened is....i got tired of the gimciks,, i realy thought to leave then...look what happened,, i had 1200 emails! 500 calling me back,, i had fellas creating postings and sendind them to me,, none stop ,, do you really think im that cold hearted to leave my pupils like this?

i took 2 weeks to see how importent i am ,, i saw it ,, i liked it ,, and im back  : )

notice how fast i write,,,

truth!  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #244 on: March 16, 2012, 02:00:17 PM »
what happened is....i got tired of the gimciks,, i realy thought to leave then...look what happened,, i had 1200 emails! 500 calling me back,, i had fellas creating postings and sendind them to me,, none stop ,, do you really think im that cold hearted to leave my pupils like this?

i took 2 weeks to see how importent i am ,, i saw it ,, i liked it ,, and im back  : )

truth!  

gh15 approved

Why do the elves call every gimmick Alex?  The Alex gimmicks are pretty obvious.  Does Alex even post here since he moved to SF?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #245 on: March 16, 2012, 02:01:25 PM »

truth!  

gh15 approved

We got tired of your gimmicks too. And calling yourself back using your gimmicks and elfs was pretty transparent. I really think the smarter GH15 poster left the team, there's been a marked loss of intelligence, common sense and creativity. It's as if Al Gore took Bobby Fischer's place at the chess board without telling anybody LOL!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #246 on: March 16, 2012, 02:11:33 PM »
We got tired of your gimmicks too. And calling yourself back using your gimmicks and elfs was pretty transparent. I really think the smarter GH15 poster left the team, there's been a marked loss of intelligence, common sense and creativity. It's as is Al Gore took Bobby Fischers place at the chess board without telling anybody LOL!

the fact you can nto observe that gh15 is one fella...shows your level of inteligence,,

1 single fella,, profesional bodybuild,, made it to the top ,,

there are too many pupils around the world,, and too many sucess storys ,, the problem is that arneld knows his time is close to an end,, he knows no more 600 dolaros anymore ..he knows whats coming up ,, he follow every little detail abotu gh15,, and make sure he knows....gh15 will bring him down ,, he will not be able to provide income from bodybuild to his wife...ex wife soon to be

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #247 on: March 16, 2012, 02:16:02 PM »
and now! im going to inject,, and guess what i am using,, THE SAME NEEDLE FOR THE 30TH TIME!,, i will do 3 cc of primobolana ...legit primbobolana

then i will take same neelde put in the syrnge 200 mg trenblona and put it in the other ass cheek

then...i will go to fridge pull out insulin needle and put hgh in it ...and put it into my delt

enterntainment....

real deal hard core bodybuild life style ! hands on! for many many years since the cuban was in fucking elementry school

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: March 16, 2012, 02:19:36 PM »
and now! im going to inject,, and guess what i am using,, THE SAME NEEDLE FOR THE 30TH TIME!,, i will do 3 cc of primobolana ...legit primbobolana

then i will take same neelde put in the syrnge 200 mg trenblona and put it in the other ass cheek

then...i will go to fridge pull out insulin needle and put hgh in it ...and put it into my delt

enterntainment....

real deal hard core bodybuild life style ! hands on! for many many years since the cuban was in fucking elementry school

gh15 approved
I'm giving this a hands-on test as we speak. I'm on the 10th injection, no problem.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: March 16, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »
I'm giving this a hands-on test as we speak. I'm on the 10th injection, no problem.

you can't be serious

here are some macro shots of a needle how many times used

good luck w that