Author Topic: Rich Piana the next Derek Anthony  (Read 27464 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Re: Rich Piana the next Derek Anthony
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2013, 05:15:21 AM »
He is most likely telling the truth. Someone needs to call him out if they think he is full of shit in person, instead of behind some screen name. I am not addressing this to u, just saying. I have seen and known guys to talk shit about someone like him, and when they see them at the expos they want to take a fucking pic with them ::)
hahahah you are a funny guy,his ex girlfriend who was with him 7 years came here and tell that all this thing he is saying arent true!
he has non medical insurance,doesnt know how to fill the check,how to fill tax papers (actually he declares himself as broke to the tax system),he use blue eye lenses what we are talking about he is ridiculous

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2013, 07:21:10 PM »
hahahah you are a funny guy,his ex girlfriend who was with him 7 years came here and tell that all this thing he is saying arent true!
he has non medical insurance,doesnt know how to fill the check,how to fill tax papers (actually he declares himself as broke to the tax system),he use blue eye lenses what we are talking about he is ridiculous
Calm down, the only truth I am talking about is that no one at the expos says anything to him, that is what he was saying in the video.. Dude I been around and know better about the other topics.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2014, 01:20:38 PM »
bottom line, a 40 something dude with PMMA muscles, salvage titled cars, and a low self esteem ex-girlfriend, tries to pass himself off as a baller---Image is everything. And the sheep believe it.
and you believe all that because some chick online said it.......

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2014, 01:24:47 PM »
rich means well. 

he will outlive dave palumbo, which is an awesome milestone if you're a bodybuilder.

dead after botched penis enlargement surgery.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2014, 01:25:17 PM »
and you believe all that because some chick online said it.......

rich posted himself on that old thread, he did not deny any of it

he never said she was a liar, only said she was obsessed with him