Author Topic: New Vids Squat Bench and Pull ups  (Read 6923 times)

The Wall

• Getbig II
Re: New Vids Squat Bench and Pull ups
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 11:11:52 PM »
lol would you beileve it those are Brandon Slay Wrestling shoes i got as a freshman in highschool...those survived 8 years of wrestling, weightlifting, and whatever else you can throw at a pair of shoes...honostly i cant bring myself to get rid of them, because i hate to spend 60 dollars on a new pair when the old pair is still working just fine...sure they  got some holes in the bottom and the traction is all gone, but hey! you dont just throw away 8  years of service

those shoes= key to my training ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: New Vids Squat Bench and Pull ups
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 11:23:48 PM »
lol would you beileve it those are Brandon Slay Wrestling shoes i got as a freshman in highschool...those survived 8 years of wrestling, weightlifting, and whatever else you can throw at a pair of shoes...honostly i cant bring myself to get rid of them, because i hate to spend 60 dollars on a new pair when the old pair is still working just fine...sure they  got some holes in the bottom and the traction is all gone, but hey! you dont just throw away 8  years of service

those shoes= key to my training ;D
lol i have a pair like that, ive had them for probably 10 yrs they were good shoes then became my crap shoes, do the yard, handy work, float the river(texas thing) shoes but now they are one of my favorite pairs of shoes to lift in despite having absolutely no traction at all.