Author Topic: CRAIG TITUS: "RUNNIN' THINGS" IN PRISON??  (Read 9792 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: CRAIG TITUS: "RUNNIN' THINGS" IN PRISON??
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2008, 07:52:40 AM »
They're gonna be lovin' you!

Me? I'm gonna be sellin' smokes in the cafeteria.

/beauty, eh   

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2008, 08:59:11 AM »
They're gonna be lovin' you!

Me? I'm gonna be sellin' smokes in the cafeteria.

/beauty, eh   

hahahaha.. "Strange Brew" is a great comedy!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »
Titus is one tough SOB and he aint' afraid to throw down with the meanest and nastiest of them.

Being afriad and stupid are two different things.  He has no leader skills and I doubt many respect him too much.  Especially when they see what he looks like when he has no drugs in him.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »
Titus is a known bi-sexual who posed in g-strings...Anyone who thinks he is going to head anything is just fooling themselves...

FSU in Boston is a known skin head branch and anyone who has spent time out in the clubs of boston, knows about them...They are like a pack of wolves...Anyone with some muscle on them are targets...

As soon as the brotherhood finds out about CT ability to suck dick, that is all they will ever see in him...

If no time is ever added to CT, you will all know that he is sucking some serious dick and he is fighting no one...

If i was in his shoes, I would walk up to the biggest black dude with my head already shaved and try to knock the fucker out...Even if it meant that I was a target...That move alone would get 95% of people in jail to leave you the fuk alone...3% more would help protect you from the remaining 2%...I would take those odds any day...

But if I'm the woman's family that CT and his wife killed, Ct's wife would no longer be living in less then 5 years...Even if it took my life savings to make sure it happend...

Loyalty is EVERYTHING!!!!

this is funny.

this thread is full of everyone who know nothing about life inside a federal penitentiary, but are full of advise, what to do, and what will happen to titus.

first of all, going up to the biggest black dude, and 'trying to knock that fucker out', will find you dead within 2 weeks after coming out of seg.

this is a federal penitentiary, not some fucking bohunk county jail where you go to sleep off a DUI.

EVERYONE in that joint, depending on the yard, is a shark. there are no fish.

you go in, affiliate yourself with the appropriate white gang and know your place.

end of story.
b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2008, 09:26:08 AM »
 no one is correct... and if you dont join that white gang your gonna get shanked by the whitey's cuz they take it as disrespect !   

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2008, 09:44:01 AM »
good lord thats one ugly bitch.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »
Titus is one tough SOB and he aint' afraid to throw down with the meanest and nastiest of them.

I agree. People who keep stating that Titus will be sodomized or beaten up in prison because he has only fought "soft" guys, and that he is in for a shock when he goes to prison and is confronted by the really tough guys, are seriously deluded. Titus has beat up motorcycle gang members, security personnel, street thugs with arrest records and he even knocked out an UFC champion at Power Gym's parking lot years ago. Unless you think the guys in prison can fight better than an UFC champion, then there is no reason to assume they could deal with Titus. Sure, they can slit his throat while he sleeps, but no way will they win an unarmed fight with Titus.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »
this is funny.

this thread is full of everyone who know nothing about life inside a federal penitentiary, but are full of advise, what to do, and what will happen to titus.

first of all, going up to the biggest black dude, and 'trying to knock that fucker out', will find you dead within 2 weeks after coming out of seg.

this is a federal penitentiary, not some fucking bohunk county jail where you go to sleep off a DUI.

you go in, affiliate yourself with the appropriate white gang and know your place.

end of story.
why would he be in a federal pen?  it's a Nevada crime and state court;  he was extradited from the commonwealth of Massachusetts.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2008, 10:31:18 AM »
 I agree. People who keep stating that Titus will be sodomized or beaten up in prison because he has only fought "soft" guys, and that he is in for a shock when he goes to prison and is confronted by the really tough guys, are seriously deluded. Titus has beat up motorcycle gang members, security personnel, street thugs with arrest records and he even knocked out an UFC champion at Power Gym's parking lot years ago. Unless you think the guys in prison can fight better than an UFC champion, then there is no reason to assume they could deal with Titus. Sure, they can slit his throat while he sleeps, but no way will they win an unarmed fight with Titus.
oh brother  dream on

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2008, 10:33:41 AM »
Which Ufc champ did he knock out?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2008, 10:53:59 AM »
Which Ufc champ did he knock out?
None. He wanted to scrap Phil Baroni at one point and was trying to get a fight set up for pay. Phil Baroni is by no means the toughest UFC guy out there but he would have knocked the shit out of Titus.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2008, 11:03:47 AM »
this is funny.

end of story.

Actually he is in a state pen, not federal.

The gangs run the prisons though. That is their world.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2008, 11:07:55 AM »

Dude, you need to wake up from your dream.

Titus has not beat up motorcycle gang members, or security personnel or street thugs.

As for the UFC fight-if it even happend-the guy was supposedly a 160# bantamweight. My little sister could knock out a UFC banatmweight. No big deal.

Titus is a buck 50 right now-he will get beat like an old mule. They will mop the floor with him.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »
to be honest while he is a BIG guy,,,,at 5 foot 8-9 hes not gonna be running anything.....he will be dwarfed by some freaks in there. Sure he did have a pretty bodybuilding physique. there will be much bigger guys running around in prison to bully him.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2008, 11:20:45 AM »

I take it you are unaware Titus is still no longer amped up on coke and running enough Hgh and gear to stock a Mexican Pharmacy!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2008, 11:22:52 AM »
Craig is retired from pro bodybuilding.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »
why would he be in a federal pen?  it's a Nevada crime and state court;  he was extradited from the commonwealth of Massachusetts.

sorry, my bad.

federal/ state.

same game, different field.
b

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2008, 11:48:12 AM »
sorry, my bad.

federal/ state.

same game, different field.

Actually state pens are more dangerous. Hence the name Club Fed (althoug there are some fed pens that are pretty bad, ala Levenworth).

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »
no one is correct... and if you dont join that white gang your gonna get shanked by the whitey's cuz they take it as disrespect !   
Candyass can you give us all your own personal experiences in prison.  And hopefully you won't make it sound like a movie or TV show watch when your parents sent you to bed last week. (opps sorry I gave it away)  Honestly you are a good little kid but you seriously need to stop trying to pretend you know so much when all you know is what you read or see and have NO actual experience.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2008, 12:42:27 PM »
Are Federal prisons tougher?
O

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »
Are Federal prisons tougher?
each state has its own.  dc, virgin island, guam and the northern miariana's use the federal sites. 

the federal system includes:  boot camps, forest fire units, club fed for white collar criminals, institutes, correctional facilities and prisons among others.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2008, 04:18:23 PM »
the only things titus is going to be 'running' is from man beasts like this piece of work

:-X :-X :-X

wtf??? where did you find these??

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »
   Give me a break...Titus was only "mr. bad ass" when he was juiced to the gills...good at throw'n sucker punches (Melvin Anthony)and good at talk'n a lot of shit....take a good look at him now...looks like he would be lucky to be able to beat his way out of a wet paper sack.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!