Author Topic: BenjaminPearson pics  (Read 30153 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: BenjaminPearson pics
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2007, 12:13:35 PM »
I think you answered your own question.  You love them cause they suck cock.  You fit right in.  Why do guys with small muscles, pose.  Could never figure that one out.  Its hard to make skin and bones, bulge.

You think im skinny too..You think that you have to be a fat boy to be buff.....

Fatass

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »

You think im skinny too..You think that you have to be a fat boy to be buff.....

Fatass

Looking thick man.  I hope the onlyme guy doesn't think he looks better.

Can't understand though why you are so involved with the internet gang though. That shit is nerdy dude. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »

Fatass
Damn bro ur f*cking jacked and cut up too------how much u weighing there big_mal?

hahah way to shut these haters up------------------------cant f*ck with the crew baby--when are these cats going to learn we aint playing like little boys around here--------were some grown ass men and hold it down as such!!

good work mal--------------------------

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2007, 12:23:36 PM »
Damn bro ur f*cking jacked and cut up too------how much u weighing there big_mal?

hahah way to shut these haters up------------------------cant f*ck with the crew baby--when are these cats going to learn we aint playing like little boys around here--------were some grown ass men and hold it down as such!!

good work mal--------------------------
Thanks Nordic...Had to Shake the haters off my hommie B jizzle..These homos know they wish they had B Jizzles physique...onlymes fat ass aint seen an ab in years....

Nordic man...I dont know how many times i gotta tell these fools that the Crew is here bitches...We walk the fuckin walk and go hella hard...simple as that....they gonna learn because we here to teach em...

Im 230 in those pics btw

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2007, 12:33:41 PM »
Thanks Nordic...Had to Shake the haters off my hommie B jizzle..These homos know they wish they had B Jizzles physique...onlymes fat ass aint seen an ab in years....

Nordic man...I dont know how many times i gotta tell these fools that the Crew is here bitches...We walk the fuckin walk and go hella hard...simple as that....they gonna learn because we here to teach em...

Im 230 in those pics btw
damn 230 with abs like that------------sh*t your holding it the f*ck down man

thats sick sh*t---------------real impressive

haha notice the haters stopped replying real quick ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2007, 02:31:08 PM »

Im 230 in those pics btw

looking sick big mal..... thanks for looking out.... I never said I was anyuthing special and im not but give me a break onlyme is a never was how pathetic

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2007, 02:33:23 PM »
looking sick big mal..... thanks for looking out.... I never said I was anyuthing special and im not but give me a break onlyme is a never was how pathetic

No prob...on the real...You aint got shit to be embarrased about...You posted an you heard the responses...all positive....dont sunt this fat ass...keep workin man...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2007, 02:53:11 PM »
No prob...on the real...You aint got shit to be embarrased about...You posted an you heard the responses...all positive....dont sunt this fat ass...keep workin man...

You guys should stick together.  You can train together and hopefully get some size on you. ::)  Until then, good luck................you'll need it.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2007, 03:58:08 PM »

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2007, 04:12:23 PM »
thanks buddie
HAHAHAHAHHA you talked smack to me christ man i blow you away in every way.
but you got balls to post solid keep pushing man...
p

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2007, 04:22:02 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHA you talked smack to me christ man i blow you away in every way.
but you got balls to post solid keep pushing man...

I talked shit about your forehead not your physique bro.....I gave you props...... I never said I was anything special

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
I talked shit about your forehead not your physique bro.....I gave you props...... I never said I was anything special
take it easy man im just throwing stones,you look ok bro just breaking youre balls. You are thick bring in the waist so you look wider...   
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2007, 04:47:39 PM »
if i was trying to really break youre nuts i would have done a comparison pic.

p

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2007, 05:14:28 PM »
if i was trying to really break youre nuts i would have done a comparison pic.

haha good one

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2007, 08:34:36 PM »
BP is a Teutonic warrior !!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2007, 08:36:26 PM »
BP is a Teutonic warrior !!!
thanks count

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2007, 03:23:17 AM »
Looking huge mal, keep that shit up man. :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2007, 05:27:11 AM »
You guys should stick together.  You can train together and hopefully get some size on you. ::)  Until then, good luck................you'll need it.

So are you saying i have no size....well if so lets take a poll...who wants to look like you and who wants to look like me on the board...wanna do that?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2007, 05:34:27 AM »

So are you saying i have no size....well if so lets take a poll...who wants to look like you and who wants to look like me on the board...wanna do that?

haha I dont think he would.... no one but becks would agree with him

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2007, 06:39:00 AM »
haha I dont think he would.... no one but becks would agree with him

Exactly.....Onlyme...ple ase put a picture of yourself up and a picture of ben up...see who YOU would rather look like...and take a poll

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2007, 07:06:51 AM »
Exactly.....Onlyme...please put a picture of yourself up and a picture of ben up...see who YOU would rather look like...and take a poll
you look like shit..your chest looks like boobs :-X
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2007, 07:12:09 AM »
i extend the challenge to you too...post your pics and put them up against mine...whose better...if not...you might want to be quiet...remember what happend the the last guy that flamed peoples build...he posted and was exposed...

GOT THE BALLS TO POST Shadow???

that what i thought

hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

stops to catch breath

hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2007, 09:02:42 AM »
Good Job Benjamin.

Finally a few people on here who lift and don`t grossly overeat.

I would tighten things up a bit, get a bit leaner.  Also, I would do some heavy deadlifting for a while to get the entire Lowerback. 

Let me know what exercises are your favorite.  I will give you some REALLY DIFFICULT things to try.  You will like.