Author Topic: Why does David Beckham have such a shitty physique?  (Read 33831 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Why does David Beckham have such a shitty physique?
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »
Depends on circumstances.  I would not change places with him no matter what.  I could not live like that at all.
live like what ? But you have to admit he is a very successful man. I think he brings himself over very well.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 11:03:43 AM »
hahaha, skinny physique that is protrayed by media today as ripped and muscluar.  But he can fuck almost any chick in the world.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 11:04:34 AM »
Ever heard the little fag talk?
His testosterone levels are probably in the negative score range.
Doesn't help when papers run articles titled "becks pecs" whenever he shows of his scrawny pre pubescent teenager body

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 11:05:01 AM »
He is in my opinion a good ambassador for Football. Clean cut i like him.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 11:05:10 AM »
I do not think his physique had adversly affected him in any facet of his life.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2014, 11:06:15 AM »
live like what ? But you have to admit he is a very successful man. I think he brings himself over very well.
This thread was judging his physique Donny.  If we measured his success in terms of bicep size, he is a failure though.  :-\  I am sure he is a nice guy and all and I would gladly watch the 2015 Mr. Olympia with him.

Live like what?  No privacy, constantly on the move and on the go, doing all the nonsense he does, putting up with his children.  He doesn`t even enjoy raking leaves I bet or doing any of that kind of stuff.  I would not want to be that person.  I am sure a lot of people would like that lifestyle, but not me.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2014, 11:07:33 AM »
hahaha, skinny physique that is protrayed by media today as ripped and muscluar.  But he can fuck almost any chick in the world.
No he can`t.  He is married and would have a lot to lose.  I do not think its as easy as it seems for people like him. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2014, 11:09:58 AM »
The only real negative is that the media portrays him as buff which makes his slim and soft body even more laughable.
He somehow reminds me of Scott "Credit" Alexander.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »
It has if he decided he wanted to bench 135 for ten reps and the cameras were rolling.  :D

That would be hilarious actually.  As much as he is touted in the media as being a physical specimen, "Beck`s Pecs" and all.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2014, 11:11:11 AM »
This

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2014, 11:12:38 AM »
Ever heard the little fag talk?
His testosterone levels are probably in the negative score range.
Doesn't help when papers run articles titled "becks pecs" whenever he shows of his scrawny pre pubescent teenager body
Yeah, I clicked on a video today and heard him speak for the first time.  Sounds like Russel Brand.  They both also have crappy English accents and not the pretty ones.  Russel Brand especially, it sounds horrible.

He says "Fings" instead of things and bites down whenever he says a word.  Its really annoying and sounds so unpleasant to the ears.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2014, 11:14:00 AM »
It has if he decided he wanted to bench 135 for ten reps and the cameras were rolling.  :D

That would be hilarious actually.  As much as he is touted in the media as being a physical specimen, "Beck`s Pecs" and all.

IFs are irrelevant.  He's an elite athlete who has used his body to make a ridiculous sum of money and fame on the field and in the media.  His lack of muscle by getbig standards hasn't held him back at all.

Guessing he could do 135 for then though, if you want to change the subject.
Y

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2014, 11:14:58 AM »
I Think Beckham shows old school qualities. Clean cut and intelligent.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2014, 11:17:04 AM »
All depends on what your definition of a shitty physique is. Maybe he has his health, if so then he may be happy with that and his wife kids and money.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2014, 11:17:47 AM »
clean cut? full of shitbag tattoos

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2014, 11:19:11 AM »
Come on now, he is no Winston Churchill or anything.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »
Yeah, I clicked on a video today and heard him speak for the first time.  Sounds like Russel Brand.  They both also have crappy English accents and not the pretty ones.  Russel Brand especially, it sounds horrible.

He says "Fings" instead of things and bites down whenever he says a word.  Its really annoying and sounds so unpleasant to the ears.

He had vocal coaching years back to try and make him sound more manly and less like a little bitch, it didn't do much, that was back when he wore a skirt and everyone hated his guts.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2014, 11:23:28 AM »
He had vocal coaching years back to try and make him sound more manly and less like a little bitch, it didn't do much, that was back when he wore a skirt and everyone hated his guts.
Thats very interesting.  So he is actually concerned with his image and a bit insecure of appearing too feminine.  How could he not be, he poses with his shirt off in tons of ads and is touted as being a muscular god.  I think he may believe it himself even.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2014, 11:24:13 AM »
well if you can come back and show me your success like him ..then iŽll shut my mouth.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2014, 11:25:14 AM »
I don`t know a thing about him really.  There was some movie he made I think that was crappy, Bending Beckhams.  Also I know he has a weird wife that looks like a wax sculpture.

Was he any good at soccer?  I see people say he wasn`t that great, so why the hype?

He was an excellent player from around 1997-2001. After that, he suffered consistent niggling injuries and was never really the same player again.
The hype started mainly because he had those boy band good looks and was married to a Spice Girl. At first it was just the UK but then his popularity when global.

Now that he's retired, I don't understand why he just doesn't hop on some pharmacy grade Test and GH. He'd blow up quickly and look really good.
Then again, he probably doesn't care that much otherwise he would have done that by now. :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2014, 11:28:14 AM »
well if you can come back and show me your success like him ..then iŽll shut my mouth.
I can bench more than he can.  Is that not a success?

Why are you so in love with this man may I ask?  He doesn`t give two fucks about you, even if he met you.  You would be forgotten by him as soon as he took a piss in the toilet, 5 minutes later.  Your obsession seems to border on envy I think.  The difference between my view and yours is, I have no envy for anyone really.  I don`t care if they make 10 billion dollars or 10 dollars.  I don`t lust after anyone like that, nor would I ever.  He is what he is, you are what you are, I am what I am, deal with it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2014, 11:31:10 AM »
He was an excellent player from around 1997-2001. After that, he suffered consistent niggling injuries and was never really the same player again.
The hype started mainly because he had those boy band good looks and was married to a Spice Girl. At first it was just the UK but then his popularity when global.

Now that he's retired, I don't understand why he just doesn't hop on some pharmacy grade Test and GH. He'd blow up quickly and look really good.
Then again, he probably doesn't care that much otherwise he would have done that by now. :D
I always thought he looked A LOT older than his real age and was not aging very well.  He looked in his 40s since he was in his 20s it seems.  Also, he is not really unique looking.  I do believe he hired a massive PR firm to push him and the hype and it worked. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 11:32:16 AM »
Here he was in his 20s.  ???
Looks in his 40s for sure.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2014, 11:33:52 AM »
He has always looked like an old man.  10-15 or more years older than he is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2014, 11:35:00 AM »
Damn, I just checked his age.  He is not even 40 yet.   :o