Author Topic: Ronnie destroying flex, cormier, nasser  (Read 8519 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie destroying flex, cormier, nasser
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2009, 01:57:24 AM »

also in this clip dorian said that ronnie "is probably the best ever"!!.. i am sure ND watched it before but sure he would never refer to what dorian said here, he refers only to what agrees with him

Oh no you figured me out , I was hoping this was never posted out of fear  ::) because it's not like it hasn't been posted before  ::)

8 Olympia wins and more pro wins than anyone else in history that alone says Ronnie is the best ever , has nothing to do with Dorian beating him at his best , Ronnie never faced anyone like Dorian ever , who did Ronnie get all those Olympia wins over? guys Dorian crushed for years on end? Dorian absolutely crushed Flex at near his absolute best , he was so far ahead Samir Bannout said he was first , second and third ! a contest in which Dorian was so far ahead of everyone they didn't need to include him in the muscularity round ! Ronnie faced Flex who wasn't at his best and Ronnie was in his admitted best Olympia showing and only beat him by 3 points a contest which remains one of the closest Olympias to this day .

think before you post.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie destroying flex, cormier, nasser
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2009, 04:24:31 AM »
Oh no you figured me out , I was hoping this was never posted out of fear  ::) because it's not like it hasn't been posted before  ::)

8 Olympia wins and more pro wins than anyone else in history that alone says Ronnie is the best ever , has nothing to do with Dorian beating him at his best , Ronnie never faced anyone like Dorian ever , who did Ronnie get all those Olympia wins over? guys Dorian crushed for years on end? Dorian absolutely crushed Flex at near his absolute best , he was so far ahead Samir Bannout said he was first , second and third ! a contest in which Dorian was so far ahead of everyone they didn't need to include him in the muscularity round ! Ronnie faced Flex who wasn't at his best and Ronnie was in his admitted best Olympia showing and only beat him by 3 points a contest which remains one of the closest Olympias to this day .

think before you post.

Dude let it go there's a whole world out there. They were both great, if we all agreed on the same shit the world would be a pretty simple boring place.