Author Topic: Share your Army Story  (Read 621 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Share your Army Story
« on: April 14, 2007, 11:33:08 AM »
Yeah I know somebody is going to get a fit since he/she served in the Marines or the friggen Coast Guard but for all I care anybody who served willingly or unwillingly for that matter was once in time in his life (or still is) a Soldier...

Everytime when I talk to my friends about our Army time back 12 years in the German Panzergrenadier Battalion in Stetten am Kalten Markt that is in the Black Forest we have such a laugh sharing stories or annecdotes.

So I wonder what you guys have to offer, I make a start...

My proudest moment in the Army:

I Was part of a historic even, you guys remember the good time back in the days when we the Germans conquered "French land" in a matter of weeks?
Yeah Hitler though it was the right time to have a little parade down the Champs Elysee in Paris... back than it was a good way to show the Frenchies that their time of power is fuckin over... they never really forgave us for that.
Well anyways, in my army time with France and Germany trying to get closer and Germany trying to stroke every bodies cock not to piss off anybody.... some guy had a brilliant idea that it would be finally time for the Germans to participate in the French National Parade in Paris... yes Down the Champs Elysee lol...
So myself and another 300 Soldiers went ahead and trained down in France to drive in a the Marder in a single row (this is apparently not as easy as it looks) and the Grunts had nothing to do for 2 weeks, so when they asked who speaks English I was glad to be of assistance and play "press boy" and give a lot of Interview with the BBC and a lot of other TV channels...
This day they told us we have to play friends with the other French Spanish US and UK troops we all have to sit together on this boat down the paris river and have to pretend we like to give good cook So just when I wanted to board that boat, the "captain" and old dude told me I cannot enter because I'm German... apparently his whole family was tank tortured back in the days by the SS and he watched from a bush.
So I had to take my top of and than he allowed me to enter his board (maybe he was gay lol).
I even saw somebody on the parade day in a Concentration uniform demonstrating against us (like we had anything todo with what happened back than).
The only cool thing was when I meet these blocks who were German and served in the Foreign legion... they were rock hard and fun to talk to.

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
Re: Share your Army Story
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 04:05:40 PM »
one time

knny, who was an office pogue marine, broke a pencil and got lead poisoning

he got a purple heart for it
X Board. Integrity is what we do

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Share your Army Story
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 05:24:12 PM »
Yeah I know somebody is going to get a fit since he/she served in the Marines or the friggen Coast Guard but for all I care anybody who served willingly or unwillingly for that matter was once in time in his life (or still is) a Soldier...

Everytime when I talk to my friends about our Army time back 12 years in the German Panzergrenadier Battalion in Stetten am Kalten Markt that is in the Black Forest we have such a laugh sharing stories or annecdotes.

So I wonder what you guys have to offer, I make a start...

My proudest moment in the Army:

I Was part of a historic even, you guys remember the good time back in the days when we the Germans conquered "French land" in a matter of weeks?
Yeah Hitler though it was the right time to have a little parade down the Champs Elysee in Paris... back than it was a good way to show the Frenchies that their time of power is fuckin over... they never really forgave us for that.
Well anyways, in my army time with France and Germany trying to get closer and Germany trying to stroke every bodies cock not to piss off anybody.... some guy had a brilliant idea that it would be finally time for the Germans to participate in the French National Parade in Paris... yes Down the Champs Elysee lol...
So myself and another 300 Soldiers went ahead and trained down in France to drive in a the Marder in a single row (this is apparently not as easy as it looks) and the Grunts had nothing to do for 2 weeks, so when they asked who speaks English I was glad to be of assistance and play "press boy" and give a lot of Interview with the BBC and a lot of other TV channels...
This day they told us we have to play friends with the other French Spanish US and UK troops we all have to sit together on this boat down the paris river and have to pretend we like to give good cook So just when I wanted to board that boat, the "captain" and old dude told me I cannot enter because I'm German... apparently his whole family was tank tortured back in the days by the SS and he watched from a bush.
So I had to take my top of and than he allowed me to enter his board (maybe he was gay lol).
I even saw somebody on the parade day in a Concentration uniform demonstrating against us (like we had anything todo with what happened back than).
The only cool thing was when I meet these blocks who were German and served in the Foreign legion... they were rock hard and fun to talk to.

Good Story!

Is this accurate?

;D

S