Author Topic: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"  (Read 34532 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"
« on: May 29, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »
Special Ed claims MD wanted him to spam the boards with things about AMI/WEIDER. Padumbo claims MD was blackmailed and a quitter. Who is telling the truth? Is Special Ed playing the people of getbig or was MD using him as a pawn?

Which can be trusted?

It's sad that Jason (Special Ed) would feel the need to bash my diet (that actually resulted in him losing a significant amount of weight in several weeks time) all because his ego was hurt that MD wouldnt succumb to his blackmail offer of $2000 for a bunch of sophomoric video interviews that contained more background noise that actual interview.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Blackmail? Tell me where I'm going wrong:

You paid me $2000 for my "sophomoric" Arnold videos and then called me a few days before the NY Pro and offered me $500 for a "package" that included my "sophomoric" video interviews and five days of spamming Getbig. Then I politely told you to fcuk off and did the videos for Bodybuilding.com. Then I quit your "Body Transformation". Then you melted down and "fired" me. In that order.

Dave, please correct any mistakes, so I can clarify them for the good of the bodybuilding community.

I also left out the part about the phone call requesting me to post disparaging information about AMI/Weider here on Getbig. If you think that conversation needs to be made public, let me know. I'm sure many would be interested in learning more about MD's not-so hidden agenda, as further indicated by your expansion into PBW's timeslot.
Enjoy your dish...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Special Ed blackmailing MD?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 08:18:17 PM »
i like taco-bell

bench

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »
i like taco-bell

bench
MD is like Taco-Bell... Run by a bunch of idiots and gives me the shits... Special Ed is like the "meat" at taco bell...sounds good when you're drunk but sober it does nothing but yes give me the shits.

I don't like taco-bell
Enjoy your dish...

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 08:23:29 PM »
You two should release a book. There's always a wide audience for drama.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 08:25:14 PM »
MD is like Taco-Bell... Run by a bunch of idiots and gives me the shits... Special Ed is like the "meat" at taco bell...sounds good when you're drunk but sober it does nothing but yes give me the shits.

I don't like taco-bell

then kill yourself,because you are wasting your life ;D

bench

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 08:27:29 PM »
I BELIEVE ED I SPOKE WITH ED AND EVERYTHING HE TOLD ME ......I HAVE HEARD MYSELF FROM MD..(STEVE) IN PHONE CALLS...IT MADE ME LAUGH AS IT WAS LIKE FUCKIN GROUND HOG DAY WHEN HE TOLD ME SAME FUCKIN SHIT........

FUCK IT ED SPILL THE BEANS ON THEM......

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »
I BELIEVE ED I SPOKE WITH ED AND EVERYTHING HE TOLD ME ......I HAVE HEARD MYSELF FROM MD..(STEVE) IN PHONE CALLS...IT MADE ME LAUGH AS IT WAS LIKE FUCKIN GROUND HOG DAY WHEN HE TOLD ME SAME FUCKIN SHIT........

lee what is your opinion on taco-bell

bench

AVBG

Re: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »
SpecialEd is telling the truth 8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 08:37:31 PM »
NEVER FUCKIN EAT THERE IT SUCKS..........LIKE MD NOW DOES.....MD=IFBB OWNED......LIKE AFTER WIENBERGER GOES AFTER RON HARRIS FOR WRITING ABOUT PDI....BLECHMAN CALLS RON AND TELLS HIM TO CALL WIENBERGER TO MAKE PEACE AND SMOOTH IT OVER....I AM GLAD RON SAID NO........GOD TALK ABOUT CONTROLL EVERYTHING.............M D=ALL BULL
i thought you were cool,i was wrong ;D

bench

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »
Taco Bell is good. Del Taco is better.
a

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »
Taco Bell is good. Del Taco is better.
agreed,but taco cabana is way better

bench

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 08:46:41 PM »
Thanks for the support Lee. I just voiced my opinion about Dave's low-carb diet (as proven by Billy Gunz) and he started in about private business matters. The only reason I didn't quit MD Radio was out of respect for Steve. But if he or Dave wants to publicly spill the beans, I am more than happy to oblige. Personally, I think Steve will serve Dave a tall glass of ShutTheFuckUp before he says anything else, but hey, it's not like convicts build their reputations by following the rules.
BigNationRadio.com

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 08:47:44 PM »
Aren't you the Australian guy with PBW?
Enjoy your dish...

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 08:49:16 PM »
Aren't you the Australian guy with PBW?

G'day mate.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 08:49:53 PM »
Ed,

I don't agree with you quitting the transformation... not one bit.

That said, I do believe you when it comes to the matters of business in regards to dealing with MD... I have no reason to think Ed a liar... I don't think he's ever given anyone a reason to think he's done anything dishonest.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »
Thanks for the support Lee. I just voiced my opinion about Dave's low-carb diet (as proven by Billy Gunz) and he started in about private business matters. The only reason I didn't quit MD Radio was out of respect for Steve. But if he or Dave wants to publicly spill the beans, I am more than happy to oblige. Personally, I think Steve will serve Dave a tall glass of ShutTheFuckUp before he says anything else, but hey, it's not like convicts build their reputations by following the rules.

Serious question:

Why does Blechman think he can hire the motley crew he has, and not end up with a major train wreck on his hands?  There's not a professional in the bunch!
Ron: "I am lazy."

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 08:52:29 PM »
Ed,

That said, I do believe you when it comes to the matters of business in regards to dealing with MD... I have no reason to think Ed a liar... I don't think he's ever given anyone a reason to think he's done anything dishonest.
agreed,unless ed has been to prison for selling faulty products which he hasnt

bench

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 08:52:40 PM »
LOL. Now that is a tall glass of UFIA. Well said, Ed.  :)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 08:57:57 PM »
I used to love MD. Now all I do is Buy Flex :(

It was bad enough i found out Ron Harris writes most of the articles now theyre just blowing up with more and more bullshit. Sad but true.

At least Flex makes the bullshit obvious. I mean MD tries to cover it all up and boldly clam NO BULL. Fuck MD. Damn convicts.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 09:01:02 PM »
Ed,

Muchas gracias, Holmes. I appreciate your concern about my quitting the BodyTransformation but in the end, the writing was on the wall. I saw no reason to provide any further support for Dave's self-promotion at my body's expense while he was undermining me with Steve at MD. I am continuing to diet and train and will post my results on Getbig at the conclusion of the Transformation so that people can decide for themselves whether Dave's plan was more effective than my own.

And when I'm not joking, I always tell the truth.
BigNationRadio.com

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 09:02:51 PM »
taco cabana is way better

agree.  taco cabana's rotisserie chicken is the only thing I liked about Texas,
well besides that texmex power lifter

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 09:04:39 PM »
TYPICAL MD TATICS..........THEY NEEDED NEW BLOOD.....WASN THAT WHAT STEVE TOLD YOU....HE DIDNT CARE WHAT I SAID ON THE BOARDS....THEY GOT RID OF ME TO GET NEW BLOOD IN THERE..........YEP GOOD WORK MD..... :)KEEP THE PEOPLE YOU CAN CONTROL

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
TYPICAL MD TATICS..........THEY NEEDED NEW BLOOD.....WASN THAT WHAT STEVE TOLD YOU....HE DIDNT CARE WHAT I SAID ON THE BOARDS....THEY GOT RID OF ME TO GET NEW BLOOD IN THERE..........YEP GOOD WORK MD..... :)KEEP THE PEOPLE YOU CAN CONTROL
I find it funny they fire the guy that provides the least amount of bullshit.

Priest you are the man.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 09:32:44 PM »
agree.  taco cabana's rotisserie chicken is the only thing I liked about Texas,
well besides that texmex power lifter
yeah you can order everything on the menu and only spend $30 ;D

bench

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 09:55:04 PM »

How can you be so sure? Serious question.
Repent, or join me!